16 years

>16 years
What's the end goal here?

To destroy a regime that we don't like but once liked because they were fighting a regime that we didn't like but no longer exists.

What about that one al qaida guy?
I thought we got him
He wasn't even in Afghanistan

Nah al qaida is old news. Now we care more about the IS and the Taliban.

If you're really interested, Trump is giving a speech about this in 35 minutes. I think I'm going to tune in, I have a vested interest in the region.

Are you cia¿

Nah, just an average citizen. I know about this stuff because I'm from a country neighboring Afghanistan.

Ok

I am greek

>what's the end goal here
To let the Taliban slowly take over and then arm them with nukes so as to annoy Iran.

>16 years
it's been going on for nearly 40 years

sad that Afghan Turkmens are still in Taliban

No one cares about brown people killing each other and slavs

on the other hand, Afghan government is no better.

I'd rather Taliban than the current literal corrupt insane bullshit faggots running the country.

The war economy.

This

We need another war. I want Trump reelected, and the people want blood.

Why can't it be Russian blood this time

There is no end goal. We went in installed that dumb pipeline and let the CIA control the drug supply of poppies (US troops were guarding poppie fields ffs) As soon as we leave the government we installed will collapse and be overrun by the taliban. Hell even though were still there they now have the most control of the country since we first invaded. Not like it matters the government we installed is corrupt islamic shithole too with tons of pedophiles in the ranks that we protect.

Why not use the money to hire navigators?

Drumpf

We need the money for tax cuts

Lulz, those magic tax cuts that are super good, yet always end up causing a huge deficit and less jobs.

Create greater uzbekistan

Este hermano

Unironically this.

>afghan
>brown

wut cunt