Lads, this is getting out of hand

Lads, this is getting out of hand.

The soyboy joke was funny for a while but it's at the point where ur just blatantly calling anything u don't like soy.

It made sense when we were talking about AJJ and metal and Mac demarco, but I feel I like I haven't seen any genre not get called soy at this point.

Can we just slow it down

Whatever you say, boy of the soy.

>Lads, this is getting out of hand.
>The soyboy joke was funny for a while but it's at the point where ur just blatantly calling anything u don't like soy.
>It made sense when we were talking about AJJ and metal and Mac demarco, but I feel I like I haven't seen any genre not get called soy at this point.
>Can we just slow it down

COME ON. I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING SOY

Are you just new to the idea of memes? It will die eventually but remember there are a lot of newfags and underage people for whom it is still the funniest thing in the world despite the fact everyone else grew tired after a few days. It's just the way of things

>c-c-c'mon! i d-didn't do anything soooy! waaaah waaaah!
t. soyboy

t. BeanDean

what's non-soyboy music?

I'm guessing anything Pitchfork shits on so Sublime, Andrew WK, Tool, and the Mars Volta?

Those are probably the most soy

>SLOW IT DOWN

well it can't be an artist that is praised on pitchfork, that wouldn't make any sense

Jesus Christ, the state of this board...

It doesn't matter if Pitchfork likes them or not. I don't like them, therefore they're soy

ahaahahahha
AAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i dont get why mac is soyboy. hes meant for hippies, not nu males
inb4 some yuppie says whats the difference

>hes meant for hippies, not nu males
Stopped reading right there, there's literally no difference between the two, hippies=soyboys
fucking soyboy faggot

yea there is meathead, a little google dont hurt nobody

>It made sense when they were calling genres i don't like soy, but now they're saying stuff i like is soy
>This soy stuff is getting out of control

This is what happens when your board is so shit that you only talk about the same 100 albums over and over again and pretend you're patrician for liking all of them.

If you can't tell he's soyboy then you're a soyboy

>using google to define soyboy
What are you... soy!?

>fun fact: people who abuse the phrase "soyboy" are bugmen