A few friends are doing acid for the first time and I'm tripsitting. I'm doing the playlist, here's what I have so far

a few friends are doing acid for the first time and I'm tripsitting. I'm doing the playlist, here's what I have so far

The Orb - The Orb's Adventure..
Can - Future Days
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Yr..
Brainticket - Brainticket
OTC - Black Foliage Animation Music
Steve Roach - Dreamtime Return
Coil - Time Machines

Was also thinking about some stereolab, aphex maybe, or some more kraut

SUGGESTIONS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rn1HtEmqsIA
youtube.com/watch?v=nBjVi-x8rA8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHNArEfBKdc
youtube.com/watch?v=HkQc4zUza-E
youtube.com/watch?v=4innN_jqF38
youtube.com/watch?v=7QPrJa7z12s
youtube.com/watch?v=eJcRfjd2wDI
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ4IQS4lzE4
youtube.com/watch?v=ddZZos44bCA
youtube.com/watch?v=AMk1L47RtYw
youtube.com/watch?v=dq8YcRi7DD4
youtube.com/watch?v=X7k9rn_9-cg&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=XYrQC-jWMFM
youtu.be/5gu-hzfhv10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stereolab - Dots & Loops would be dope. stay away from darker stuff, i'd advise against the Coil

Ween probably

Frances the Mute

this

Also, call me corny if you want, but Dark Side Of The Moon is perfect entry level tripping music

Depending on how sensitive you are to "dark" music while tripping, stuff like Ministry and some of Godflesh's dubbier/less death metally albums are always good when you're tripping

Idk, most of the time me and my friends trip playlists don't work out to well. It's called tripping for a reason, it's kinda like a rollercoaster and it can be useless planning things before hand. Just ride it out and see what happens my man

youtube.com/watch?v=rn1HtEmqsIA

Anything off this

youtube.com/watch?v=nBjVi-x8rA8

This is probably the most sound advice. Most of the time when I'm tripping I don't even want to play my favorite songs. Sometimes I just want peace and quiet.

I already cut out Lustmord, but maybe you're right

nah

Good call

actually thats perfect, thanks user. I prefer piper or saucer, but forgot all about PF

good call

I will keep that in the back of my head

Ive already done these tripping sessions twice and it went quite well both times, music was always on point

maybe

Coil black antlers

oversteps user, some boc too

Radiohead - Everything in its right place
XXYYXX - About You
Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness
Danielle - Chairs (Brothel Remix)
Nero - Into The Past

some moondog maybe ? never done any acid but it sounds like it could go very well with some nice and deep trip

When you say you're tripsitting, does that mean you won't be dropping acid with them? If so, doesn't that get boring?

What the fuck is tripsitting ahahahahahahaha

What are you 40 years old?

Divine moments of truth, shpongle, it will either fuck em up or improve the trip

The Books - Smells Like Content
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHNArEfBKdc

this song was absolutely incredible when I was tripping on acid, like some kind of massive Rube Goldberg music machine
It changed how I look at music

Levitation Room - Ethos
Fishmans - Long Season
LSD and the Search for God - s/t
Om - Adviatic Songs
sweet trip - v : d : c

Those are some of my go-tos, but if you can only pick one I'd definitely say Long Season. Fucking unreal on acid.

it's also sounds really bright and friendly, it's hard to have a bad time when tripping and listening to that

Fuck off you sheltered autist

You have The Orb, and Aphex Twin, but not Boards of Canada? BoC was made for tripping

yes, also Shpongle and Tipper

try to make a second playlist for background music, 90% of the trip they're not gonna wanna sit and really listen to music. also if your friends are even remotely normie, I'd put some Tame Impala and other entry-level favorites in there.

dude...

Just hit autechre - elseq 1-5

I like this album
youtube.com/watch?v=HkQc4zUza-E

As ever I recommend Immunity by Jon Hopkins, he has a new song out too but I haven't listened yet, anyway perfect tripping music

Deafheaven- Sunbather
My Bloody Valentine- Loveless
C418- Minecraft

any album by my sleeping karma, satya probably my favorite album followed by moksha and soma

>Deafheaven- Sunbather
if you want to ruin the trip

seconding this, listened to this album the first time i took shrooms and it was an amazing experience

Echoes

not him but for real if you are the autist if you are so much of a baby that you can't look after yourself just because youre on acid

youtube.com/watch?v=4innN_jqF38

Give Earth LP2 a shot. That is of people are willing to have a listening party when high and maybe even have all the lights out. This would allow everyone to get fully immersed and lost in the drone music. The way the songs in the album blend into each other makes time easy to lose track of. And with the lights off and the slow static sound of the long tracks trippers might lose track of space as well. The wall of sound enables auditorial hallucinations that blend comfortably into the music.

I've done a lot of psychedelics and I either put on a custom YouTube playlist that hopefully includes something for everyone or a specific album with the intention of listening to the album with undivided attention. The latter is difficult with more people.
Anyways, have fun.

Here are a few albums that I've listened to while tripping:

bicep - bicep
gas - pop
plastikman - artifakts

For individual tracks, I'd recommend these:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QPrJa7z12s
youtube.com/watch?v=eJcRfjd2wDI
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ4IQS4lzE4
youtube.com/watch?v=ddZZos44bCA
youtube.com/watch?v=AMk1L47RtYw

George Harrison - My Sweet Lord

Has a great build and but also doesnt have any sudden dynamic shifts that might be overwhelming. Plus Spector's production gorgeous

Something from Kyuss

youtube.com/watch?v=dq8YcRi7DD4

funny because ween is perfect for tripping, sounds like a boring trip but uh
sweet trip - halica
LPC - 13
maybe Boards of Canada, Autechre, Aphex Twin
youtube.com/watch?v=X7k9rn_9-cg&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=XYrQC-jWMFM

Air moon safari
been trip sitter for years
Any Air album is good

kill yourself degenerate junkie scum

DUDE

DRUGS

LMAO

that's some edgy "trip" music man. if you're tripping for the first time stick with fun psych rock/pop. also make sure you actually do something else. first time i dropped acid i thought i'd just be able to sit around and listen to music and it'd be fun and "trippy". just trapped me in my own thoughts and I was extremely anxious and just lost my sense of self for a couple hours.. as soon as your friends drop, just go on a walk and hang around in nature for a bit. don't force a bad trip by making it about music. that's never what a trip should be about, you'll go insane. music is a delicacy, especially on drugs, treat it like a delicacy. .

>still scared of drugs

please overdose to show us how safe drugs are

>overdose on acid
you're an uninformed child. what's with straight edge teenage virgins being such fags about genuine experience. my mother is less of a pussy faggot than you.

the godspeed is gay as fuck and will sound shit on psyhcedlicszz

*le big-brained junkie appears*

"le small-brains cannot appreciate the INTELLIGENCE of using drugs"

*chokes on his own vomit and dies*

Attached: 14201-3925-11638.jpg (590x797, 27K)

>using memes to make an argument
this is an 18+ site

youtu.be/5gu-hzfhv10

*le big-brained junkie appears*

"le small brains are TOO YOUNG to appreciate the INTELLIGENCE of using drugs"

*has to get his mom to buy Sudafed for him because they've got his picture taped up behind the counter*

Attached: 26239-17507-19098.jpg (718x960, 70K)