FUCK THIS COUNTRY

FUCK THIS COUNTRY

>Pound is worthless
>Farage lied about the £350 million
>UK lost £350 billion (enough to pay for the EU for 4 years)
>We will probably still be forced to accept freedom of movement
>Gonna lose Scotland and Northern Ireland
>Gibraltar gonna get annexed by Spain

THE UK WILL COLLAPSE, JUST NUKE US ALREADY AND PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY

We fucked up boys, there's no going back.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11054187/Spain-and-Belgium-would-veto-an-independent-Scotlands-EU-membership.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you retarded? You realize the banks are fucking with your currency to try to manipulate you into staying in the EU right?

>implying the uppity irish and scots fucking off is a bad thing

>DA JOOZ

Get the fuck out traitor

God damn I hate these retarded fear mongerers. You lost okay, come to terms with democracy you fucking millennial.

sterling is going to go back up you dumb nigger
most likely higher than it was

jesus christ you people are fucking niggers holy shit

t. stock broker

>the people in charge of big merchant banks who are major globalist power brokers won't attempt to assert their massive wealth to enforce their will
I'm sorry the psyops got to you.

You're giving in to the globalist jews
They're punishing you so you will listen to them

Its going to happen here with clinton or trump who ever wins we are going to have massive amounts of retards like this

Jocks out
Paddys out
Shitskins out
It's going to be glorious

I'm an Englishman. I'm from Bermondsey, South-East London. My father was called George. He was also from Bermondsey. His father, another Bermondsey man, was called George too. And his father, my great-grandfather, is from the same place. He was called Edward.

These three generations of my family, were in the fish trade. I'm the first member of my family not to work at the market in Billingsgate. My great-grandfather had eleven brothers and sisters. I dont know exactly how many of his generation married or exactly how many children they produced. I've so far tracked over two-hundred of them.

Many still live in Bermondsey. Some are still in the fish trade.

There are seven called George, and five called Victoria. I stand here, in front of you, as a representative of all of them. And I ask in their name the great question put by our patron, Mr Powell. What do they know of England, who only England know? Or, what can my family, who come from England, who lived in England, who know only England, say of this, our country?

Mr Powell once spoke of the destruction of ancient Athens and the miraculous survival in the blackened ruins of that city of the sacred olive tree; the symbol of Greece, their country. And he also spoke of us, the English, at the heart of a vanished empire, seeming to find within ourselves that one of our own oak trees, the sap rising from our ancient roots, and he said perhaps, after all, we who have inhabited this island fortress for an unbroken thousand years, brought up, as he said, within the sound of English bird song under the English oak, in the English meadow, beneath the red cross of St. George, it is us who know most of England.

And I appreciated him for saying that, because it was as if he spoke for my family, who understand well their own country. Who understand even better their own capital, London town, as we used to call her. As we strolled in her parks, as we marveled at her palaces, as we did buisness in the city, went west for a dance, took a boat on the river. The pale ale and eel pie of old London. The London of my family for as many generations as I know. The London that will in less than fifteen years will be less than fifty percent white. London, where in fifteen years a white person will be in the minority.

Am I racist? No. Do I have anything against people of other races? No. So what then is my gripe?

My gripe, and I speak on behalf of seven men called George and five women called Victoiria, my gripe is quite simple.

My gripe is that we were never asked. My gripe is that we were told, not asked, and everyday we are told again and again how we are to be and how our country is to be. We are told by them, and we know who they are, they're English too. They are the class that has always set themselves apart, they are the class that has always taken what they wanted for themselves, and now they are the class that is giving England away.

They have never asked us, and they never will.

Do we allow them to sell our heritage? Or is it time for us to speak?

To speak, to refuse them the right to give away our holy, or bountiful, our only England that has, that has nurtured us, naked, grown us as the oak. Is it time for us that England know to come yet again and defend our country? With our fire, our fists?

Is it time for us sons to rise again?
I say yes.
I say yes.

I say... Yes.

Ireland has been told that there will be no border poll
Scotland will try referendum which they can't actually have for another seven years, at which point everyone will be ok with things.
Gibraltar might be lol worthy, but I think sending HMS Queen Elizabeth there during her 2017 seatrials might sort that out

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 350 MILLION

Apple sniffer.

>Pound is worthless
>being this naive

a devalued currency is actually beneficial since it makes your exports cheaper for the people buying them so they can buy more.

see: China

What foking exports do they have? Other than scottland that is

I'm laughing at all these britbongs who thought "MUH FREEDOMS" was worth a broken economy.

>>Gibraltar gonna get annexed by Spain

Ha no.

Get rekt, we just proved democracy is alive and well and removed our shitty PM all with a bit of ink X

And if anything it may well invoke more people to vote in future instead of all the "whats the point in voted it's all rigged" apathy.

If anything, the leavers just gave the UK people hope by letting people know YOU can change stuff, if you're committed.

God Bless Are Nige

>Less than 24 hours after the referendum
>"THE ECONOMY IS BROKEN!"

Kill yourself

ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID

its not that simple there are different tax tariff that get imposed on different countries.

Ask norway how much they have to pay to trade with the EU.

Now imagine that same deal just 50% more shitty this is what the UK will get.

The UK won't collapse. The UK is lucky. The UK has a chance to avoid the cultural suicide that is the EU. By importing Islam en masse, the EU is setting the stage for cultural strife not seen by the West since the collapse of Rome. The gestalt that is the mass media is selling you a bridge. In a decade or so, you'll understand.

>t. stock broker
>greek flag

Go back to facebook mate.
Shitpost you remain shit somewhere else.

>Jews are so worried about Farage gaining political power they pretend he said something so they can say he lied about it

Pogroms soon, merchant

>shoot yourself in the gut
>"I'M NOT BLEEDING OUT, STOP OVERREACTING, GIVE IT TIME TO HEAL"

That's the US after independence. Still enthralled to British trade for years afterwards. Now look at it.

You do know that IDs are per-thread, and this only means that OP has not replied to this thread, right?

Thanks tovarishch.

>we were never asked
>except when the UK voted itself into the EU

That would help if we exported more than we imported

>Ireland has been told that there will be no border poll

Thats news to us, we never even asked, fair play in getting out though

>Pound is worthless

But it isn't, can the shills please leave?

>libcucks on suicide watch

I doesn't matter if the UK turned to ash tommorrow. Out of the ashes come a greater stronger britain that never would have been realized if you had stayed in the EU.

In short: you have to go back ahmed.

>you export X
>5 units of X costs 50 units of money
>your currency collapses
>now you have to sell 7 units of X to get 50 units of money

Yey, so beneficial. All countries should destroy their currencies. Dumb jew bankers so ignorant of economics.

>abrupt decrease in demand for British securities and currency day after major political changewitgour destruction of underlying capital
You'll be fine.

Should say "without destruction"

Why the fuck are my countrymen so retarded? I'm an FX quant at a market making firm, and the sheer volume of sell trades being placed against the pound was incredible today. My phone was just off the hook the whole time, and I was matching trades for an insane number of people, which never happens on a Friday. People are selling the pound, so the spread is increasing, and the value is going down. It's that fucking simple, take an economics class.

>Shitskins out
Think youre stuck with those. Shove me into Wales or something

Also with being the first EU country to bail we have time to stabilise ourselves and set up a new economy structure so when other countries follow suit by leaving EU (it is inevitable) we can just say welcome aboard

It's is going to be a rough ride, it's folly to think otherwise, but at the same time I think it is best we left first rather than last.

BRITANNIA'S STATUS:

[ ] time to be slaves
[x] time to rule the waves

Fuck yea, I needed some salt for my freedom fries! What are they called now in England? freedom chips?

When?

Nothing is going to happen. Things are already starting to fix themselves. Stop believing all the pro-EU bullshit.

When a person starts a discussion, he participates in it. When a baitbot does, well... you get one post by this ID

It's called being scared and speculations. Fuck your traders, cunt. It has nothing to do with UK economy since NOTHING YET HAPPENED. It was just a referendum.

Yea. It's called a shill. You fuckin hourly or something?

>farage lied about the £350

Farage isn't even an MP. He has no say in what money is spent on. But the point still stands that that money COULD be now spent on the NHS by the current and future governments you fucking moron.

People are selling the pound because they're stupid.

Britain turns to a more pastoral/technological mixed life.

This is the future, trust me because I have seen it in a vision from God.

>implying Sup Forums hasn't been the ultimate EU scheme to undermine the (((UK))) so that Belgium could retake their doggerland homeland

this is it, we've fufilled our purpose :^)

I know where this is from, it brought a tear to my eyes when I heard it.

>spending money on a sinking ship insead on emerging markets and expansion

People are selling the pound because all the investors who went to UK as a gateway to the EU are going to withdraw.

The most difficult things in life, are usually the things that are most worthwhile.

We have been living in soft times. Soft times have bred soft people. Soft in both body and mind.

We need some time of difficulty.

You just removed your shitty PM with another one.that is worst... i guess you britbongs had so much tea this evening that you can't think anymore

Cuck-

I think its a great move. If young people are upset about it they only have themselves to blame.

Ages 18-24 voted nearly 80% remain, but their voter turnout was only 40%, nearly half the 72% total average. If they had bothered to vote remain would have won.

I have a lot of relatives over there and nearly all the younger ones didn't bother to vote at all. I asked one if he voted he said yeah he "voted remain. Remain on the couch!" and then he laughed.

The only young person I know that voted was one of my cousins and he voted leave to "pay them back for Boaty Mcboatface".

s(a
le
af
ta
lk
s)
tup
i
dity

UK is fucked, cancelling my trip and getting refunds on all my tickets and reservations. RIP.

well congratulations, youve got yourself some difficulty. whats the next step in your master plan?

Get fucked gypsy, you'll be stopping at france from now on.

Except you only sell units in batches of 5.

Sold units before: 5 @ 50$
sold units after: 10 @ 50$
and they'll buy it, cause it's cheaper.

This has the added benefit of increasing production which means more product needs to be made which means more jobs. More jobs means more wealth in the pockets of the working class, which means more mnoney they spend in the local economy.

We're no goin anywhere.

t. Proud British Loyalist Scot

>(I hope)

So, has France removed the few police they had guarding the Jungle in Calais yet? There's now zero impetus* for them to aid UK border protection so I hope the Border Force are prepared for the influx about to happen.

The good thing is, WE still have our own currency and our own bank.

If you think the UK is going to have it bad then imagine trying to leave the EU when you're still bound by the Euro, imagine starting a NEW currency from scratch, whos going to invest in THAT.

The £ WILL come out of this mess the strongest European currency.

Just something for you to mull over

>>Pound is worthless
Pound is starting to recover you numbskull, Of course the currency is gonna take a hit but it is now no worse than 2009. so not worthless.
>>Farage lied about the £350 million
>>UK lost £350 billion (enough to pay for the EU for 4 years)
FTSE has only gone down 3.15% as of 22:45 so looks like we made back those hundred of millions (Also FTSE has hit this point many times in the past 6 months, stop crying)
>>We will probably still be forced to accept freedom of movement
No we wont, why would you think this? We are no longer welcome in the single market, Juncker said so himself "Out is out".
>>Gonna lose Scotland and Northern Ireland
For scotland: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11054187/Spain-and-Belgium-would-veto-an-independent-Scotlands-EU-membership.html
For N.Ireland: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120
>>Gibraltar gonna get annexed by Spain
Lol Spain can try but like in the past Gibraltar wishes to remain part of the UK and not Spain. It is comparable to the situation with Argentina and the Falklands.

Now that I have defunct all your points, how do you feel?

Nigger, more people working and more stuff going away to gain the same amount of return value is NOT an upgrade.

Unless you are one of those dummies who hates progress and wants all the people to be traditional farmers or something. You arent that person, right?

If you're loyalist, come down under the border now. Scotland is getting told to officially go fuck itself.

Services. Same as Germany. Worked for us so far goy.

Jokes on you senpai, your youth will wipe your elders butholes in the future for 1400pouns/month

Just think about that statement for a sec there f a m

It already feels like sheep are delivering my packets. Fucking Bongland internet sucks.

The overshooting model explains why movements in nominal exchange rates usually spaz out and go overboard. And then in the long gone run adjust back to normal levels. Google it.

Good, I'd rather a white person wiped my stinking old ass than a filthy gypo. Go steal clothes from a different countries clothesline scum.

>>>Farage lied about the £350 million
Fug forgot a point

He never said we were going to spend all £350 million on the NHS, That is just something media produced. Inb4 "but wut abut da bus"? That was Boris and you can see that it does not state spending all £350 million on the NHS.

>imagine trying to leave the EU when you're still bound by the Euro, imagine starting a NEW currency from scratch, whos going to invest in THAT
No-one, which is why the fantasy that this leads to the downfall of the EU is wrong. The Euro basically prevents that from happening. It's basically the only reason why the EU pushed for the single currency in the first place.

You don't understand economy. You're also a racist bigot.

We didn't actually lose any money u fucktard. That's a decrease in the valuations put on Britain's most valuable companies due to the small stock market spasms were are having.

Thank god the Argies don't have balls to take Falklands back

>they believed in the brexit meme
LOL guys we were just kidding

Except now I can actually import brit items for a reasonable price, so you idiots will be doing more business.

it really is the Jews though

>20 years of Illuminati research
>find out it was the Jews all along

Hitler was right, I'm not even kidding, the stormfags do a shit job of explaining it.

yeah you're right, you should thank all those old people for fucking up the new generation

Crashing this union, with no survivors.

>Jocks out
>Paddys out
>Shitskins out
Only one of these are going to leave, and that's the jocks. Loyalist paddies are going to do the reverse troubles on the republic.

>No-one, which is why the fantasy that this leads to the downfall of the EU is wrong.

Its on the cards m8, the EU have just lost one of the largest contributors, whos gonna pick up the bill for that?

People said UK wouldn't leave, it did, Netherlands will be next, they have the largest and busiest European port, they will then be unbound by the EU and will then be able to deal with whoever they like, including us.

tl;dr too big to fail

Norway is fine. They did a whole show in Norway about how they are better off never joining the EU.

Still, you're fucked, trade deals will be bad for you in the future, you have regulations that you addopted from EU to change, scotland's gonna leave. To gain a trade deal like norway or swiss will take years, untill then, good luck with your gdp growing and workforce when your half of country is obese either femnazi's fighting for their prinde senpai

Can't just surrender my country to cucks.

Sometimes I think about moving to Belfast... but look at the youth vote, it was fucked all over the nation. We can't just hive off Scotland and London and then rest on our arses, lets face it the people who pushed us to victory here might not be around in a decade.

And if we are going to fight for England, as we must. We should fight for every single inch of our sacred homeland, Scotland too.

More than a third of Scots voted for brexit, and it was much higher in some regions... We aren't dead yet.

Banks are running away from London. Everything is moving to Frankfurt.

>giving UK an excuse to exercise their new found freedom to raid Arg and take all their money
Should do it, UK could use the cash

>fear-mongering over a minor market fluctuation
>jews intentionally economically punishing the bad UK goyim
5p has been placed into your account

Come back in 6 months and tell me what the situation is then.

Links senpai?

Where do I start to find this all out?

It hasn't even begun and already you pessimistic.

INDEPENDENT WALES

>EU have just lost one of the largest contributors, whos gonna pick up the bill for that?
£8 billion a year (the net figure) isn't really that much to make up. Plus we're going to end up paying to be part of the single market like Norway and Switzerland.

>Currency is worthless
>USD & EUR literally worth less