Thomas Tuchel ● Welcome to Bayern München ● Best Autism & Webms | HD

Thomas Tuchel ● Welcome to Bayern München ● Best Autism & Webms | HD

Other urls found in this thread:

thesefootballtimes.co/2017/03/31/thomas-muller-the-first-and-possible-last-ramdeuter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw im supposed to save the trainwreck that is Bayern

i am ready for the tuchel retribution DLC

bayern are so scummy always going after dortmunds employees

Tuchel got unceremoniously fired at Dortmund, he has every right to fuck off to their main competition now.

Next Granaten signings:
- Schürrle
- Rode (welcome back)
- Joo-Ho Park (for free next summer, Uli will love it)

He was being silly on purpose, Kevin-Torben.

looks like autism is back on the menu boys

now that he will finally get competent players for once, will we see a revolution of football tactics? i am hyped.

Is it a requirement to be an autismo to manage Dortmund?

>wanting a dortmund reject
He will spend all the money on 18 year old peruvians
robben muller etc who complained at not getting played will get played even less

>Müller will play less

Good.

its the official fedora team senpai

what was meant by this

Dorftrottelmund Shareholders seething

Come to besiktas

Dortmund has been for years and will continue to be literally the final stepping stone for players and staff who move on to Bayern.
How cucked can one team be? Jesus fuck

Uli will make sure his U40 stars are part of the starting line up.

asking a player if hes tired? then saying does he want a drink at the sideline?

now if only klopp returned to dortmund. then we might meme it up in the bundes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

god he is so cute :3

I always thought muller was shit, but germans memed him into some kind of 4d chess genius muh raumdeuter next level too deep for you player because he somehow worked despite being bad at everything physical and technical like a bayern version of pedro.

was he shit all along?

They'll reconcile over a nice cup of fair trade soy milk latte machiato.

No, he was genuinely good up until around 2015

But for the last 2 years, he's been shit as fuck and is not a CL-tier player anymore.

Despite not being able to play football Müller was world class without thinking about what he was doing. Then he started thinking and realized that objectively he can't really play football at all. So his world collapsed and that was it. He's not a fraud (like for example Khedira who knows he can't play football but pretends otherwise to fool people) he's just a savant that became self-aware.

meme player, the Ethan Hawke of football

You can't spell Müller without Müll

I see it coming already, he'll win the league, meanwhile Bosz keeps rating Sahin over Weigl and sells him to Bayern next year.

So he failed at Dortmund but he's gonna succeed at Bayern?

Dumbest decision by Bayern this century

He didn't really fail at Dortmund, became the best ever runner-up in history of the Bundesliga and won a German Cup.

It was just that he and Dortmund's chairman hated each other and had one fallout after another

Weigl was injured, Alois. And there's not enough money on your Festgeldkonto to buy Dortmund players.

post more qt tuchelfu webms lads :3

You forgot the part where he ended up behind Leipzig

>In 2014, Müller was ranked the fifth-best footballer in the world by The Guardian.[4]

JUST

Afaik they like each other. Tuchel made him captain

after dortmund sold their three best players in the same year

They hate each other dude, Hummels left Dortmund partly because of Tuchel.

>germans memed him into some kind of 4d chess genius
That wasn't Germans.
We always knew he was 90% luck 10% skill with a great team feeding him.
Foreigners were bamboozled when they saw how effective he was so they came up with all that "Raumdeuter" nonsense.

Didn't he leave because Bayern was his home club?

Of course it's his home. But there were rumors that Tuchel was part of the reason he left. The lost cup final with his substitution and Tuchel's attack afterwards left a bad taste.

>Dorftrottelmund
hehe

is this the anime episode where he gets revenge??

Nah, it’s the episode were he clashes with the next club owner and gets replaced by Nagelsmann in 2018 or 19.

We might see the most exciting Bayern since Jupp if it happens.

So what's with this man left ear? Did his vati pull it constantly for being autistic or was he born that way?

how autistic does one have to be to save such webms? Yeah, Tuchel is expressive. Many charismatic people are.

It's gonna be great.

Is it too early to just get Nagelsmann or is it just because of his massive new contract?

nagelsmeme has been exposed

Buyern are still going to go for him though surely

Tuchel is way better

so basically the bundes will stay as shitty as it is right now? pls no

>bayern version of pedro.

don't think there's a better comparison

Why did BVB sack him anyway ?

genuinely due to autism (on both sides)

Pedro was part of the greatest team of all time though, Nerminho wasn't
Müllel was part of 7-1... what has someone like neymar ever done?
intelligent and hardworking players like these two can function in great teams and make them better.
Brazil is also better when they understand this, they sometimes do.

tinpot club

Watzke didn't like that Tuchel got more popular than him after the bomb attack o nthe BVB bus, since Watzke and Zorc wanted the match against Monaco to be played immediately the day after, but Tuchel and the players resisted at first. So Watzke got criticized by the media and he got into autism rage because of it and then fired Tuchel after the cup win

Tuchel is GOAT.
The way he was treated in Dirtmund made me root for Buyern this season.

>not rooting for die roten bullen
UGH

Poor Tuchel ;__;

come to dortmund سبحان الله

the state of the Caliphate of Sweden

feels bad. I liked tuchel.

"hey you look sleepy, wake up, drink a coffe or something"
t. PHD in hand gesture

They are not going to get Nailsman in the middle of the fucking season.

He's probably the preferred choice though. Although I rate Tuchel much higher.

huehuehuehue

He's been in conflict with a lot of people at the club. Players, CEO, chief scout and so on. For example it got to the point where the chief scout and him couldn't even be in the same room anymore. It was a similar story at Mainz.

Tuchel is very difficult to deal with.

agree. people might persecute me for that but i will switch from dortmund to bayern, should tuchel become their head coach.

yfw Dortmund don't let him out of his contract

Oh great another autist HC that loves hand signals

Did Mislintat criticize that Korean park signing?

Tuchel wanted Oliver Torres, Mislintat was opposed
Mislintat wanted Isak, Tuchel probably not

Tuchel did some autistic screeching because they failed to sign a Spanish Max Meyer, while Mislintat was busy bringing him goats like Dembele and Pulisic.

Interesting. How's this Torres doing now? Do you have more Tuchel anecdotes?

i fucking love this one, it's like when peyton manning screams 100 formation changes and everyone ignores him

Rumor is he banned 3rd choice squad players and some club officials from the team hotel before the first cup finale.

I think he did a lot of complaining to the club after Hummels, Mkhitaryan and Gündogan left
That left him without supporters apart from the people he brought in (video guy, fitness coach, etc)

He didn't let Subotic stay at the same hotel iirc

>tfw you made most of these Tuchel webms

LeL

The 'drinking' gesture is supposed to mimic an espresso - wake the fuck up.
Espresso cups are tiny, as you know.

>Nagelsmeme
>Memelsman

He's way too dope for Bayern. Plus I'm not so sure he wants to be just a caretaker until Nagelsmann takes over.

Muller is good in the same way as Dele Alli and Pedro. He's a hypereffective player meant to score and not be flashy. For his place to be justified, though, he needs to score regularly.

And you think this won’t happen at Bayern?
Hoeneß has an even bigger ego than Watzke and as you’ve seen the old has been players have too much to say in the business.
This is beyond retarded.

Also Dortmund was legit shit with Tuchel, why he even is memes her as a tactical genius in beyond me.

No. Müller is way too deep 4 you.

Read this
thesefootballtimes.co/2017/03/31/thomas-muller-the-first-and-possible-last-ramdeuter/

>le „we sold our best players we can’t play basic football anymore“ meme
Most retarded

This meme doesn’t exist.

It exists among desperate Tuchel apologists

Reminder that Dirtmund got rid of him because a guy that's always injured complained that his fat lazy friend wasn't playing. Said fat friend had left dirtmund like the mercenary he is only to come crawling back when things didn't work out.

>the city of dirtmund.
Now we get to watch Tuchel shit all over dirtmund.

They got rid of him because he lost second place with a capeable team to a newly promoted side.
And even got them into a battle for third with a village club.
All while failing to adress defensive problems for more than a year.

Dortmund should've kept Klopp

>Dortmund has the worst defense since forever
>Dortmund either concedes at 5mins or scores at 5 min, loses all momentum and concedes 3
>this happens all the time
>generally unattractive boring football
>cup semi was a fluke, final was shit, doesn’t even feel deserved in the end
>people still think Tuchel is a genius tactician and manager
You guys here are as retarded as Sup Forums is with their Hack Snyder fanboism