Post transfers that doesn't make sense

this one has been great so far

he is a liverpool fan

having messi and iniesta on your team makes any striker good
you should try to hire rooney

everyone should look at this post and remember this is the average brazillian

thank you
sopa?

I bet Klopp fell for the statsbomb analytics IQ meme.

>striker

>striker
>paulinho
lmao joao

kenny dalglish's second time managing lelpool was kek from start to finish

Remember when they went to a boyzone concert together?

>it's a yuropoor team falls for brazilian marketing episode

they actually signed suarez and won a trophy
literally the best liverpool manager of the decade

Does it really not make sense if it's consistent with Liverpool's transfer policy?

I'm glad Roman takes a Backseat now

Forgot image

Is he, dare I say it, a messiniesta babby?

Most wtf transfer I ever witnessed. It still doesn't make any sense today.

>Paco Alcacer

Yet any time he is on the pitch he looks good

hey, he was on loan tbf

>100m for Gabi>goal, Antonio "cross on the defender's back" Candreva and Ciao Mario in one session

I don't even remember this transfer, it only gets brought up on Sup Forums or reddit

not chicharito or gravessen?

3 MONTHS

this is probably the worst I can think of since ive been watching football

at the time 35m was a horrendous amount of money for a guy who got a few champsionship goals

sinclair, rodwell, delph, im sure there are more? those are the ones i can think off the top of my head

kek

How to ruin your career

>when you turned down 200 million just to lose in the playoffs again

>tries to play
savage

faubert was another dimension of weird. chicharito and gravesen may not have been good enough, but at least they had one thing each they excelled at and you could plausibly imagine how they might be useful

lol is this actually real?

All the shit Chelsea signings have been forgotten mostly besides Torress of course

JUST

Seriously forgot about this whole episode

He mistook football transfers for movie presentations

these both made sense in that city were trying to fill muh english quota and add squad depth, but seriously jack rodwell is awful on every level, amazing how fucking hyped he was by the mdia, every everton fan could have told you he'd flop

Fuark i laughed so hard

*citation needed

torres to chelsea for 50 million given he'd been absolutely shit for the last 12 months

>Jack Rodwell's 38 Premier League starts for Sunderland: >DDLDDDLDLLLDLLLDLLDDLLDDDDLLDLLLLDDLLD

He won on 39th attempt, though.

Paulinho is good, I hate this fucking meme underage faggots have going on about him.

Based ruser Paulinho is GOAT so far

Makes you realise how GOAT Ferguson was, to adapt to different eras and stay competitive

>fell out with manager
>big fee for an old guy
>who is still one of the best

it made sense for every party man

Doesn't make sense noone bought the next Pele yet.

It makes perfect sense. Klopp needs hardworking Grosskreutz type squad dudes for the rotation. Milner is getting older and Can is leaving. Every English player has a huge premium attached not just for the homegrown quota, but also for advertising value. The dude is 24 years old - at the peak of his value for the club - and was being chased by a direct rival willing to inflate the price.

The only, only complicating factor, is that Ox had played like shit for them.

Comes from Chinese 2nd league, where he wasn't even playing, shows up in the right city, but on the wrong stadium and then, on his first game, he mixes them cleats (put left one on the right foot or something) and ends up injured for a month.

Best debut ever?

>Eredivisie

>Dutch meme league

this left me speechless

why?he is a perfect fit for Chelsea

Umm why? Didnt he play wingback for Torino aswell?

He wasn't THAT good in serie A, he passed from the ninth league team to England champions

Romario and Ronaldo must've sucked then.

What a stupid thing to say.

>Unironically defending a league where Altidore and Guidetti can score 20+ goals

Why did this ever happen?

There really can't be any transfer that comes close to matching this one