Which Classical civilization do you identify with?

Which Classical civilization do you identify with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kF9zBLEZbE8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ancient Egypt

KANGZ N SHEEEEIT?

Ancient Peru

Honestly though, Turkey is a mix of Green and Red.

Persian culture like Kebab and etc exist and Roman culture like bathing and oil wrestling exist

Han

fuck off you cancerous shitposter wh*Te subhuman

>Wh*te telling anither wh*teto fuck off
Fuckk off wh*te

Classical? By definition Rome

Turkey was a mistake

Stop Larping being a European Euro-centrist, José Mictlan

Atlantis

Roman

I'm guessing green is the parthian empire? Sorry amerishart education. What's the brownish grey thing?

Do you understand what the Classical period is or did you not get taught that in whatever shitty two year college you went through to work as an English teacher in Japan?

I'm not LARPing an Euro-centrist, I am a Latin and fucking understand the very basic concepts that go along with that.

romans naturally

fuck if I know mate I'm a bit of a blend of shit

look a bit anglo though so I'll go with the Romans

australian aboriginal(50k years and still going!)

I'm guessing it's supposed to show the Kushans

dumb mestizo, you're majority amerindian

Actually I'm not, this was a cultural argument tho so race is a non issue

I think Persia under Achaemenids has the moral highground over other empires of the era.

I'm Scottish or some shit

>lives in a country of latin speaking catholics
>"no you were not influenced by rome sorry"

mexican people are the most pathetic niggers in the world. go clean my toilet now jose

>expansionist empire
>having moral highground

pick 1

>latin speaking catholics
>I am a Latin

latin != latino
holy shit i'm mad

Every civilization of that era was expansionist. Even the fragmented greeks had colonies all around the mediterranean and black seas and unlike Greece, Persia never produced anything as abominable as Sparta.

the Zoroastrians practiced incest and pederasty, dipshit

egypt welcomed the romans as liberators when they took control from the persians

persians were always sandniggers like they are today

So are Greeks though

you seem a bit confused about the timeline

are you a moron? i was talking to him on his terms. and no, incest was considered abhorrent so apparently le Persians were worse

Hyperborea, of course.

to

The Vinča Culture

We wuz romans n' shieeeeeeeet

sassanid egypt was the precursor to byzantine egypt

Ancient Egypt

>inb4 WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIEEEEET DE EGUPT ARE AYRABS

oh ok, I didn't think you were talking about the Sassanid interlude right before the Arab conquests because it almost seemed like you were referring to the supposed reception of Alexander by the Egyptians under Achaemenid rule

well, provided bulgarians existed prior to written sources about them and there are a lot of speculation about them before 7th century, I'd go with thracians, we have at least some of their admixture and they were indeed known in the classic world

arabs destroyed Egypt
arabs are subhumans

same as above
slavs are subhumans

>7000 egyptians mix with egypt,which has 450 000 inhabitants

I'm pretty sure we are 99% arabs.

Also how in the fuck did they destroy anything ?

Duhm brudi Bitte

>Arab Republic of Egypt

Ancient Egyptian civilization was contaminated by the Greco-Roman and was finished off by the Arab

that have beaten up your beloved greeks on innumerable occasions, iki

well, my last name its latin, so Roman Empire

90% Muslim
9% Orthodox Christian
1% Other Christian[1]
you were right
99% subhuman arab

contaminated is not the right word

you identify with them because of your huge inferiority complex and jealousy
Greeks were superior
pic related
slavs are subhumans

all americans are mongrels
from canada to argentina

Roman and Celtic

>Greek Alphabet
>Greco-Roman religion (Christianity)
>Tons of Greek loanwords

How were they not contaminated?

celts do not exist anymore
today you are just degenerate westerners
only language remained

improved
Greeks were not like european subhuman invaders

germans are euromongrels
"Durchgangsland Deutschland"

youtube.com/watch?v=kF9zBLEZbE8
and salam alaykum to you brother

He is more likely to be a mexican than an american

Kek, what are you? A Turk?

>2017
it looked like that before too

officially
im a german

Green one, I look iranic/persian

>classical civilization
>Rome
>not Greece

Were you dropped on your head as a child ?

As I have no written sources for my ancestors dating back to antiquity times and the thread was asking about what civilization of antiquity I associate with I'd chose to go with the one that I have at least some ancestry of and it was known to written history.

It have nothing to do with we wuz issm or historical complexes, my ancestors have their own gig and I am proud of them for it. If I had written sources about bulgarians of ancient times I'd associate with them in a hear beat.

As for your pic related, it is you who wave your alleged ethnic heritage as a banner to substitute your personal achievements and start unprovoked flame wars with everyone.

jesus fuck iki, get a job and move out
this place only feeds your downward spiral

it wouldnt surprise me if you were one of them

I'm dropping out of this one

didnt read
but you are jealous of Greeks
inferiority complex

you also insult turks although you were inferior to them in the whole time of your worthless nations existence

bulgarians are very jealous subhumans

white
christian
10 years in eu
still poorer than turkey
let alone western turkey
turkey is more important
turkey is more powerful

Rome, obviously :)

im native

Romans were Christians

Some traditions still remain nowadays and no, there's no language remaining here apart from some far vocabulary.

Instead, there's Basque that still exist whose origin is unknown. Some suggest it's a variety of Iberian language, which is the theory I believe the most, but still we lack of further evidence.

>didnt read

get eloquent response, ignore it completely, use copy paste rebuttal, typical iki right there

>but you are jealous of Greeks
inferiority complex

greeks are cool and unlike you I like my neighbors safe fro the turks

>you also insult turks although you were inferior to them in the whole time of your worthless nations existence

because they were and still are ravenous barbarians

and as for your bullshit baiting, turkey economy is sinking down, kurds are multiplying and the country sinks in yet another durkistan MENA state, given several years we would outpace them given they stole the riches of half the meditation and did not get commied

you and everything you say is bullshit, iki

get help

all those traditions will disappear by time
europeans become more and more cultureless
basque are useless

didnt read

bulgarians are jealous of Greeks

because your shithole is poorer than white countries
your subhuman people are very nationalistic
although you are invader subhumans and deserve extermination

just like turks

actually
you are inferior to turks

Barbarians or Atlantis

You know, reading stuff help one grow as a person.

I don't see any change in your posts quality in the last year now, probably you should start doing that.

bulgarians are slavic subhumans not related to ancient people

prove me wrong

barbarians
germanics are barbarians

But Atlantis is a submerged civilization. Just like we are.

>basque are useless

el mahometANO seniores ajajkakjakjajak

made me think

I would but you post didn't read as a response and use some of your copy/pasted replies, thus wasting my time and effort as you are not generally interested in discussion but instead come here for the insults and the low key banter to get your fulfillment for the day.

germanics are subhumans

famous basque food
famous basque sportsman
famous basque drink
famous basque inventions
famous basque clothes
famous basque art

i want evidence

bulgarians are slavic subhumans not related to ancient people

prove me wrong

China (Han)

What do you think of saddam

Actually, central Latin Americans like Mexicans have more Iberian DNA than Native American DNA

chinese are subhumans

Rome
Those guys had a nice sense of style

Has your ban expired, my fellow Greek brother?

Japan was contaminated by Yayoi :)

irish are useless
so is irelan

fucking fine

During both first and the second bulgarian empire, the state received acknowledgement both from the papal state and byzantium, traded with and interacted with the holy roman empire and the hungarians, funded several literary schools and developed the cyrilic alphabet used in the slavic world. Used missionaries and their monks were part of the reason for the russian conversion to christianity. During the rule of bulgaria, many castles, roads, churches and whole towns were build. Those are not actions and disposition of subhumans, you should go and search for some in africa.

>related to ancient people

bulgarians themselves are ancient people, sadly we have no surviving ancient in depth records for scythia, as for our thracian ancestry, when we moved our state south of the Danube, the territories were inhabited by the seven slavic tribes and what remained out of the latinized thracians and greeks, as the state formed, those people mixed in to the present day bulgarian ethos.

there, I consider you to be wrong

they cant ban me
dont forget this

Greeks civilized you subhuman mongrels
your culture is a mix of Greek and turkish

bulgarians are not ancient people
slavic subhuman history begins in medieval age

like other slavic subhumans
you destroyed the natives of Hameus peninsula

you came as mongrel invaders
and you will die by the hand of mongrel invaders (turkish turks)

huh?

There, it just happened as I said it will, you did nothing to rebuttal the post but used your copy/pasted replies aimed to provoke and annoy.

You could not give a flying fuck about a discussion, just to relay your three braincells circular reasoning.

And since I have nothing better to do, you will get only insults and mindless banter as you've showed no willingness to communicate as a normal person.

You dimwitted failure of a human being, coming from a dysfunctional family shut in NEET, with no friends and hope to do well in life, ya daft yellow teethed barking yelp.

ireland should be part of uk

but you lied
bulgarians are not ancient
slavshit history began in medieval age

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_history

Kek, you using a vpn mate?

>but you lied

what part of

>sadly we have no surviving ancient in depth records for scythia,

did you failed to grasp fly brain ?

Ethnicities do not spring up to existence with the written records, ya daft cunt. There were archeological finding of buildings, garments and pottery showing the bulrarian culture extending far back than the first written records for it.

Slavs were showed by roman sources to be one of the most numerous people in the world, they do not magically sprung up as mushrooms as well.

lying implies sustained effort to obscure the truth, ya uncomprehending mong. What I did was to show historical procecesies in motion to bolster my statements.

For fuck sake, the mental state of a down syndrom 5 year old would be better at following posts and reasoning.

huh?

>Hassan is mad cuz Čad Gromnikurac took his unibrowed gf

bulgarians are not ancient

slav subhuman history began in medieval age
they are useless creatures who came out from the steppes

steppe people are subhumans

ireland is useless country

its usually bulgarian girl with turkish boyfriend here

late antiquaty source of Chronography of 354 in Liber generationis is considered to be the first confirmed mention of bulgarians, since the medievil period is considered to start from the 5th century to the 15th century, we have a source of at least 100 years prior to that, no to mention second century ptolomean maps showing a state of the Bulensii living in the place of the old bulgaria, considered to be bulgarians.

Historian sources place us in late antiquaty and the only reason as to why we are more notorious is because there are not enough of them.

You useless, uncomprehending fuckwipe.

bulgarians are subhuman mongrels from the medieval age

you are slavic subhumans

and not related to ancient people

just a shitty useless mongrel nation with a Greek/turkish culture

iki's shitposting as usual but he wasn't entirely wrong about that. the arabic conquests were part of the urban decline and poverty but the avaro-slavs ravaging the balkans also contributed until centralized statal power (byzantium, bulgaria, the serbian statelets -lel-) came about again

not shitposting

truth

he can prove me wrong if he wants

True for the most part, balkans were ravished by huns, avars, even goths before the slav migration occured. We arrived late to the party but unlike the raids staid and consolidating power. Although numerous wars were to be had between byzantium and bulgaria, the balkans were generally shared as spheres of influence between our states with little to no other invasions and powergroups messing about, unlike anatola for example.

Due to bulgarian involvement, muslim invasion of the balkans was postponed as they helped lift the arab siege of 717-718.

all in all I find the history of our interactions to be fascinating