Is this where all the adults go when they grow out of Sup Forums? Is it, perhaps, the adult version of Sup Forums?

Is this where all the adults go when they grow out of Sup Forums? Is it, perhaps, the adult version of Sup Forums?

No, this is a shitshole too. People come here to learn a new language, ask questions about other countries and post russian qts.

No, it's not
Also
>kids from pol
>growing up

Have you seen all the whiteness threads here, just because Sup Forums can hold a serious conversation longer than Sup Forums doesn't mean this place is good

Sup Forums is actually Sup Forumsolerant

>Growing out of Sup Forums
I hope they never leave Sup Forums. Most of those guys make impressive mental gymnastics to reduce everything to race or religion.

If only they used all that energy to do something productive instead...

>If only they used all that energy to do something productive instead...
like posting "at least you were born in Europe" every single day?

Not really. This place has no mods so everyone just reposts shitposts from Sup Forums or /r9k/ here. There's literally someone spamming images of black penises everyday and the threads never get deleted.

Notice Sup Forums is segregated into generals based on ethnicity and language.

I was at Sup Forums the other day and nobody believed me that I prefer women who went to college, everyone called me a roastie.

>everyone just reposts
Rich coming from the Canadian who spends seemingly hours on this board just to make the same complaint over and over and over again.

Also people dont know what sage is here. They bump threads about having no girlfriend or balding for some reason when that has nothing to do with international culture.

That being said, this is definitely a decent board to waste time on but beyond wasting a little bit of time per day there's nothing else to offer anyone here. Almost any other resource would be more effective at learning about cultures or a language.

Man don't get me started with canadian threads

Get us started on the Chilean threads then.

There is nothing wrong with Chilean threads.

is Chile the most silent poster of them all?

I have never ever seen a bad chile post

this is a black board

We mainly lurk and laugh. Most of us ponder before posting.

>the Sup Forums virgin
>the Sup Forums chad

Nothing wrong with black people.. Unless they're American, ironically enough.

no, most people here come to shitpost.
poltards at least have an agenda

>you're country
>stupid survey question

Why do people do this here? We have had flags for years what exactly is the point?

How do you use sage on Sup Forums again?

t. usually on the KC poster

Please, let me contribute.
>hue

You enter it in the 'options' field.

I think it's just a KC meme

To circumvent the fact that this is not a general topic board ofc

Cool,are there any other option commands that I should know about?

#faggot goes in the name field

>the Sup Forums virgin
>the /k/ chad

What's with the zero knife threads at /k/?

That's it. This place fucking sucks now that I think about it.

>no formatting options
>image size limit
>almost every board doesn't allow webms with sound for some retarded reason
>need to use 4chanx to get basic functionality when the gook or the homo could have added this within the last 20 years

Agreed. This website needs more avatars, bright colours, big fonts and signatures at the end of each post

Explain to me the logic behind not allowing webms with sound. What exactly is the reasoning here?

youre joking right? thats what makes Sup Forums desirable... the simplicity and anonymity of it

I wouldn't know, I don't go on /k/. They're just everything Sup Forums wishes they were.

File sizes

Why is 2*2*2 chan able to do it?

no way. sound vs video size. think about it for a second.

noko puts you in the thread that you just made
ndm where n and m are numbers can be used to roll a dice on /qst/
fortune on /s4s/ tells your fortune

There's like 1 more that I can't remember but I think it's just for one meme board.

Do I look like a japanese mod? The fuck do I know leaf. You need to get into meditation and learn to work with what you have and improve from there. You sound burgerized and used to being spoonfed. You can't post that webm you want to post? Learn to link it. Nobody wants to click on it because they don't know if it's safe? Cap it in the post.

Moot said something about not wanting this site to be some dumb youtube alternative.

you got it the other way around. Sup Forums is where Sup Forums fags earn their chops. they bicker constantly on Sup Forums about who is more white and when they have finally convinced themselves that they are the shit, they move on to Sup Forums to pull all kinds of other shit from their ass

it is kind of beautiful, in a circle of life kinda way

>being blissfully unaware that Sup Forums has been the biggest port of entry for newfags since gaymurgate
cute

well, not disputing your knowledge about Sup Forums history, all i am saying is that there are Sup Forumsfags who graduate, if you will, to Sup Forums

The Canadian is right tho