Will be studying in the US

>will be studying in the US
>will have to put up with American college sports

Atleast I could try out the football (soccer for you amerikneels) team.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Politehnica_Timișoara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiff_Metropolitan_University_F.C.
youtu.be/gyjO1ZDPg6c
youtu.be/3T0jUuI6Pkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just do club soccer, famalam. Being an NCAA athlete sucks.

>he doesn't follow college polo
Pretty plebeian of you desu, really comfy sport. My cousin played for an Ivy, good fun

You wouldn't make the team unless you went to a really small school

shame that college football doesn't compete with the professional ones. It's one of the reasons football is so popular in Europe, it actually has some identity

I dunno if Football in american universities are an equivalent of Handegg in american universities (that being the american version of youth system), but it shouldn't be that hard considering the lack of good players you guys produce.

The drop off is to steep. Do U20s compete with top flight league teams? There's also no hiding and "parking the bus" in our football

a lot of schools dont have soccer as Title IX killed mens sports besides money makers.

It really wouldn't be tbqh

> not being excited for college snatch that attends college sporting events.
Kys

what the fuck? you force amateurs to play against professionals in europe? that doesn't seem fair.

Yep. the only thing that makes money is football and occassionally basketball(though usually not even that). So when I hear people bemoan paying football players these are usually the same people that want little Kayla a six figure full ride, equipment, travel, and meals to play field hockey in front of her parents for 4 years completely ignorant of how that gets paid for. Either cut Kaylas gibs or LaDarius ain't gettin paid.

A lot of modern football teams evolved from Universities. People are more likely to follow the team that represents the Uni they went in rather than some soulless cash grab franchise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Politehnica_Timișoara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiff_Metropolitan_University_F.C.

those are the ones from the top of my mind and a lot were originally universities too. Basketball has way more

What school?

wisconsin-madison

Not quite bud.

If you hate American football I wouldn't recommend college here desu. It's a huge part today the atmosphere.

I dont know, my school is one of the top schools for soccer in the country. I don't think OP would make the team unless he'd actually be one of the best in the nation.

do you study in wiconsin

American College Football is literally, unironically the third best sport in American, perhaps even the second
>hokkei isn't for everyone
>beisbol will always be god

Fuck that pic takes me back to before they built the additions.

Jesus Christ just go to school, get drunk, and enjoy a badger game.

We don't create much world class talent, but the average soccer player in Greece certainly wouldn't blow out the average soccer player in USA. Other nation's people aren't intrinsically better at soccer just by being born of that nation.

US sports are hardly any more plastic than Euro sports, except for possibly American Football

>spoonfeeding
>spoonfeeding a yuropoor
fuck off

look up the majority of team's in europe and look at their roots; many were created by students, others represented the lower class, others the aristocrafts, others the communists, others the dock workers and others were created by immigrants. While in the US you see "franchises" like the Las Vega Knights or Atlanta United get created left or right and also relocated whenever they wanted. That shit happened like twice in England and everyone lost their shit while a new club was founded (Wimbledon) by the fans.

>Implying you have any athletic ability

lol who cares

just go there and do what everybody seems to do on every non-Ivy or otherwise top private university in the US: fuck as many American college sluts as possible

give them your greek souvlaki is what I'm saying

how do you know I don't? I was tested in the Panathinaikos academy and played football for over 6 yrs

Sure, buddy.

Just remember to use deodorant.& we''ll be cool.

College sport culture is pretty great actually.

Actually since you're Euro you could probably just sign up for the soccer team and make it. There's no money in it though so you'll have nothing to bring home to your third world country.

you should be grateful your school has a decent team and good football atmosphere. gamedays are fun.

UW-Madison is dope. It’s a big ass college.. real fucking big. You can buy beer on the campus UC restaurants which is fun, lots of partying there.

It’s cold as fuck.. real cold, you gonna be cold.

Student section and atmosphere at the football games is hype as hell, lot of fun.

Student section splits in to half, one chants “eat shit” other half responds “fuck you” fun tradition idk when it started but it’s lols
youtu.be/gyjO1ZDPg6c

Jump around tradition
youtu.be/3T0jUuI6Pkw

5th quarter after each game
- look it up

It’s a good time, also Packers are based

Follow hockey, the patrician choice.

For me, it's puckman

not your blog, fagit