Post weird shit from your country that's more popular in another country. I've heard that Johnny Bravo is huge in India

Post weird shit from your country that's more popular in another country. I've heard that Johnny Bravo is huge in India.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYwVHvAZUfM
youtube.com/watch?v=uZBDTx5L9xs
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3c4Wyr-uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nihons fucking adore Cheburashka the last time I checked

The fairly obscure band 16 Horsepower (from Colorado) became somewhat popular in Greece because a Greek TV show director used their songs several times.

This actually explains a lot about Pajeet's behaviour

I love Cheburashka and I'm not a weeabo

It seems like most of moe anime are much more popular outside of Japan than in Japan itself. I think the main reason is foreigners only pirate anime, they can't get popular and quality anime because successful animation companies have enough money and manpower to purge the illegal uploaders. It's like thief bag always contains full of coins, not paper.

I heard this is popular in Spain

this actually explains a lot about Indian behavior towards picking up girls.

They say this dish is very popular in USA

australians are really into pavlova, a new zealand invention

This is bullshit tell me a good popular anime in japan that i did not watch

the few animated series we had were all we had

for example, "Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin", a series known by pretty much everyone in their 20s but not really by younger people

so apparently this literally who is popular in America

youtube.com/watch?v=HYwVHvAZUfM
Have you seen this one?

Great band t b h, saw the vocalists newer band live a couple of years ago and it was great

>"Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin", a series known by pretty much everyone in their 20s
Really? This is the last thing I could imagine to be honest. I had an impression Westerners only like anime that naked little girls doing cute things or masculine men just doing violent things. Nagareboshi Gin or Midori no Makibao are popular in Japan, but there is no cute girls appearing there, so...

K-poop in general

Johnny Bravo was created by a Flip. Not necessarily relevant to this thread, but it tends to surprise people considering the show deliberately taps into that 1950s White Americana vibe.

>foreigners only pirate anime
This was true maybe like seven years ago. Most Americans nowadays watch everything legit. I'm the only person in my friend group who actually pirates anime.

I heard Dutch are in love with these

it really is lol. i went to barcelona as a kid, and dragon ball along with shin chan was all along the tv. i heard in mexico its the same.

A Finnish disco band is more popular in Poland than in Finland, because their songs were used in a Polish kung fu gangster movie parody.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZBDTx5L9xs

Everyone was, just like with Moomins

kek.

But this is pretty much the latter genre, only with dogs?

>Implying Johnny is not of Italian descent.

Asterix is apparently very popular on Scandinavia.

indomie, like wtf, its literally garbage and full of carcinogen.
i cant even finish 2 packs without getting headache

This Japanese anime is exceptionally popular in Korea.

This Korean Jazz band is more popular in America than here.

our shitty soap operas are popular in a lot of asian countries
johnny bravo was never popular in india,and is barely remembered except by people who post muh 90's feels on facebook.
this, along with doraemon and ninja hattori are super popular in country.

in the same level of Doraemon here

HURR DURR TEA HURR DURR

Yeah, that's why none of the pretty mamas will give him the time of day.

youtube.com/watch?v=oz3c4Wyr-uw

This American drama is so popular here