Holy shit

Since this was free on PS+, decided to get it and from what I know I'm around Endgame... But holy shit this soundtrack is fuckin good

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvUmL8uaE48
youtube.com/watch?v=stWae6r7Blw
youtube.com/watch?v=-k3XXGmu-dw
youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=CvUmL8uaE48

It's okay but not something thag sticks with me. This is my favorite track off of it but it's mostly for a few moments of dissonance that are there to be shocking.

Same. I'm at the Shadow of Yharnam. First souls game I've ever played it's very fun.

Yeah it's pretty good. My favourite is probably Lady Maria's or Gascoigne's, but overall I think Dark Souls 3's soundtrack is the best. Even just the title screen theme is incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=stWae6r7Blw

Bro, you need to listen to the DLC soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=-k3XXGmu-dw

The translated lyrics to Laurence's theme is amazing, he became one of my favorite, if not my favorite boss in the souls series.
youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M
I also really like this one, it reminds me so much of Holst's compositions.

Good taste. I have Vicar Amelia's theme burned into my brain because I fought her so many times in NG+

10/10 art direction

Everything about this game is damn near perfect. Not sure I can say I've ever played anything like it (and that includes how much the music affected the experience).

This is the GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0

absolute state of this board

go to your trap rap thread and then kys yourself

rap is more of a gamer/soyboy thing I'm afraid

a supreme gentleman like yourself wouldn't bother with games, we understand

This

oh my god go to fucking Sup Forums or reddit please

We're taking over Sup Forums this is a videogame board now

epic boring orchestra song meme
to be honest I love bloodborne but I turned off the ost when I was playing and replaced it with my own, pretty much anything else is better

You're entitled to your opinion. Much of the orchestral music made for videogames can indeed be very generic, but I do enjoy the piece I linked.

Yeah, Sup Forums listens to tons of rap. Oh wait, no you're actually a fucking idiot.

>absolute state of this board
, said user after posting in a an anonymous Japanese cartoons website

>oh my god
>please
soy