This is much better than Nevermind. Prove me wrong

This is much better than Nevermind. Prove me wrong.

Attached: msg-13855735284.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SP_1uGTV77c
youtu.be/ZHsfIDl7ONo
youtube.com/watch?v=US7YqPqHGXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1520687546214.gif (413x243, 51K)

That's Soyvana fans

I dont like celebrity skin at all but i dont doubt that

Nevermind is Nirvana's worst album and can actually be considered simple and unoriginal pop shlock but even that is better than Hole's garbage albums.

>doesn't like Hole
Courtney isn't the only member

Live Through This and In Utero are more on less on par.
Aside from that, Hole generally wipes the floor with everything Nirvana did. Very, very good band.

>Courtney isn't the only member

Eric Erlandson and Patty Schemel never got the credit they deserved.

Hole is a far inferior band (in terms of female-grunge or Riot grrrl or what have you) to Babes in Toyland.

Live Through This has nothing on Fontanelle

Attached: babes in toyland fontanelle.png (300x300, 148K)

L7 > Babes

Where were you in 1995?

youtube.com/watch?v=SP_1uGTV77c

Both Babes In Toyland and L7(especially L7, fuck that band) were corny beyond belief. Total cock rock, even if they were made up of female members.

Too bad Kurt wrote that whole album and got killed before he could write another one for them.

He wrote one song that they ended up not putting on the album and did backing vocals on one or two other tracks.
That was the full extent of his involvement with LTT as confirmed by literally everyone who was around the band when they were making that album.

So is this

And the album before that

Attached: R-891175-1304594943.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 141K)

kek keep telling yourself that courtney

Screaming Trees(and Lanegan solo) were way beyond the grunge phenomenon in general, not just Nirvana.
The only Seattle bands of comparable quality were Melvins and Mudhoney.

OK you've been proven wrong

Go away

youtu.be/ZHsfIDl7ONo

I mean they were already playing a lot of the songs off of LTT live as early as 1991 but whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=US7YqPqHGXk

She had been stalking him for years and finally got him to settle down with her by preying on his heroin addiction.

Babes in Toyland where boring and annoying af, Fontanelle is alright but not an album you want to go back to, the early EPs where ok thou
L7 where just a dumb fun hard-rock band, if you keep that in mind there stuff is alright
Hole had good songwriting, where really good live (specially when Melissa joined) and they where probably the best of the whole movement. Only 7 Year Bitch came close but they where too real for MTV and ended up imploding

Screaming Trees where GOAT but just got associated with grunge bcs Seattle, they where on a completely different level. Same for Lanegan solo.

ppl still believe this? Holy shit nirvanafags are as dense as beatlefags.
Even ppl that hate Courtney but where around during the recording of LTT confirmed Kurt didn't have any involvement besides "Old Age" that is a song he gave to Courtney and she changed some stuff and put it in a b-side.

you butthurt courtneyfags need to get over the fact that your waifu is shit

>considered simple and unoriginal pop shlock
Polly and lithium is not unoriginal pop schlock, its kinda corny but by no means is it unoriginal.

Who the fuck would "claim as their waifu" someone like Courtney?
Grow up kid, Hole where good, fucking deal with it

i agree. Violet > Smells Like Teen Spirit

>this much waifu whiteknighting