youtube.com/watch?v=AwziS2aE6Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>majority Leavers think the internet is evil
Yeah, so based.

What's wrong with the green movement?

>being illiterate is based af

> Poo in loo OP
Really makes you stink...

Probably something to do with the green movement being the most non environmentally friendly movement ever conceived.

Green movement in UK seems to be full of extremist left-wing nutcases.

lead by an Australian too

A majority of it is. Sup Forums is one of the only semi sane sites left. But barely.

What are you talking about?

It's bullshit to get tax payers to foot the bill for politicians to have junkets in nice holiday destinations.

It's also used as a weapon by giant globalist corporations to crush emmergent competition, and adds to our fuel bills to boot.

Wtf did the Internet do you people?

>limitless information and communication.

How in the blue fuck did half the respondents (on each side) declare anti-capitalism?

>Sup Forums
>not insane dogshit
Good one m8.

Yah, but that's ad hominem on par with "most brexiters are le racist".

Global warming isn't the everything. Saving endangered species, the rainforest and pollution controls are good things, No?

Aside from actively seeking to promote human misery for the sake of it, nothing.

archive.is/Us4xK
archive.is/X32mv

Britan has been morally corrupted.

>voted leave for their independence.

They are still very left leaning.

Read the stats properly.

What its saying is that out of people who thought the internet was a force for ill, 71% voted for leave. Without knowing more information you cant say anything about majorities of people.

>an Indian in favor of Brexit

Why is globalism is ironic?

>Saving endangered species, the rainforest and pollution controls are good things, No?

Sell it to me. Why should I care more about the erasure of the African Horn-tailed Frog than the ethnic variation in humans, which is being erased by inter-breeding?

>implying the world wouldn't be a better place without the internet if it meant tumblr and twitter didn't exist

How did you lose pounds so fast?

> this is half of Britain

When are you rejoining the Empire then shit skin?
youtube.com/watch?v=AwziS2aE6Ww

I think an extremely robust intellectual case can be made for technology being extremely devastating to human happiness. No, living slightly longer or in extreme comfort doesn't necessarily make a life more fulfilled.

That being said, it's impossible to turn back the clock.

Where the fuck are all these statistics about who voted what even coming from?

Why can't you care about both? I do.

>hate capitalism
>based

Fucking commies...

Buddy, I have watched the narrative change since the mid 90s and the shit that is being talked about now were conspiracy theories that were dismissed as mad ravings that would never happen.

Sup Forums is the only sane voice in a world of madness.

I suppose you can, I'm just not seeing the case for the former.

YouGov

It's more "representative of people who want to spend their lives answering our online polls" than representative of the country, but it does show a little insight into demographis.

You should deport him.
We'll claim he's an illegal refugee upon arrival and send him to Nauru

>an extremely robust intellectual case

I'm not your buddy, guy.

O, sorry, I mistake it with migration. You're cool.

Colonialism is bad, thats why we need globalism, so every country is essentially a colony of a foreign entity.

31% of leave voters are missing the big picture

>a circa 2012 meme

Hot off the reddit presses, huh?

Same principle really. Once it's gone, the damage is irreparable, lost forever, like tears in the rain.

You would know.

I'm not your guy, friend.

That's terrible but the problem is more short term.

>Business group wants to open a new office complex in a town
>Town loves the idea
>Group goes to inspect the land and finds endangered yellow slugs where they want to build
>Business group goes somewhere else

The town got to keep their nice slugs though so it's okay, right?

is it not?
>post anything remotely anti establishment on social media
>get noticed by some salty trans fat other kin
>get linked to its echo chamber group
>get attacked by thousands of people from this group
>get your personal details leaked for daring to hold an alternative opinion
>get arrested for hate speech
this is the world we now inhabit
is this what you call good?

these conditions are exactly the same as pre-ww2
we are literally about to fight the bolsheviks

You still haven't explained why preventing third world children from getting enough Vitamin A is a good thing.

Yes because it means I don't have to deal with you Sup Forumsfags outside of here.

Well said, and Henry David Thoreau, Ted Kaczynski and countless Luddite intellectuals would likely agree with you.

Twitter
Tumblr
Reddit
Neogaf
Facebook

All polluting the minds of our young people and spreading the american nigger non-culture. Fuck the internet.

What the fuck does the internet mean

What

But I just don't care - nearly at all.

I think this is a Northern versus Southern European ethnic difference. I actually have no interest in any kind of non-anthropomorphic worldview.

You should disconnect your modem then.