youtube.com/watch?v=GcdQbwVFoHA
>Trump on FBN 6/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=g5YaNGh1RGA
>Miller on CNN 6/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=-2bYjZFin2M
>Trump on Lou Dobbs 6/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=cfiYnoQRGA

ENTERTAINMENT
>YCSTT XXVII (You Can't Barrage the Farage)
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
>Molyneux Reacts to #Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
>10 Legenday Lies of Hillary Clinton #1
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk
>Trump testifies before Congress on UN Building
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu4fKzJPQqk
>MADE IN FUCKIN' USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com (NEW!)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/746456083250610176
youtube.com/watch?v=r_WdI_V7kA4
strawpoll.me/10579215
twitter.com/alivitali/status/746295273538748416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awoo

does Kinsey send nudez?

Can someone explain why Trumps campaign is so aesthetically appealing to the eyes?

twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/746456083250610176

It's a Katrina episode.

Redesigned commie guns for America

I'm that guy wondering why shills were shilling the electoral college so hard in the last bread.

I understand polls dont mean much right now, its just that invincible shill confidence irks me.

Nothing can keep me from voting for the Emperor, mind you. Its just my jimmies get rustled.

So thanks for the reassurances.

Behold the case study of an escaped german mental patient shitposting on Sup Forums.

He loses a piece of his mind as he delves deeper and deeper into insanity with each post.

Probably because he actually knows how to campaign and appear not just human but also larger than life, instead of being the cucked gop who cook campaigning as though it were '96

What did he mean by this?

I seriously hope none of you guys jack off to all these anime girls you post.

Red White and Blue and his smiling face isn't creepy

She got a new job at blacked

>Galil
>commie

what did she mean by this?

Because he is a businessman so he knows marketing, advertising and branding.
Hillary is a politician so she only knows bribes, cronies and throwing money at problems.

He is from the future.

>I'm that guy wondering why shills were shilling the electoral college so hard in the last bread.

It's copypasta, at least in part. I've seen it in different threads, on different days.

Hillary has had a horrible week, and the shills are out of new material.

Never.

>Galel
>not stolen from commies by snowkikes, which was then stolen by literal kikes
It still has commie roots, but with mixed kike blood

OH SNAP! Trump blames Obama for Brexit

youtube.com/watch?v=r_WdI_V7kA4

Not saying she is a commie gun, but the galil is based off of the AK platform, which were commie guns. Guess I worded that a little awkwardly.

He's mastered the hand gesture, I can't imagine you make the "Don't Mess With Me" naturally

And growing government to fix problems caused by government. We need an injection of Reaganomics. GOVERNMENT WAS AND STILL IS THE PROBLEM

MAGA

>Hershel Sandberg has already unofficially endorsed Hilari Clitoris
>the Berncucks are still donating
I know some of you losers lurk here, this gif is 4 u

Trump has the best smiling face of any current politician.
Rato had the worst. Everytime it looked insincere.

Post happy Trumps

Obama's statements were out of line imo.

LMAO one of my bernout friends is SO triggered by the turnbury speech. He literally said it was a bad move because he talked about golf too much. I dont even think he got to the QA.

That specific for of the gesture, no. I guarantee that he has spent years practicing this technique. I use it myself but he is a true master.

>Hillary is dead

nice

doubt it. maybe if you're someone like ryan gosling and send her dikpics

>tfw I literally just bought the car in your pic like a month ago

a-at least it's a 5-speed

He should just kick Apple off of the liferaft. America has no use for ultra-liberal deadweights pandering to Indians.

>mfw reading CNN's pure rectal devastation over Trump's Brexit speech

Anyone yammering about the pols needs to remember that months ago it looked like remain had it in the bag.
I know you can do it.

>Obama's statements were out of line imo.

A lot of people across the pond seemed to think that as well.

it's some other station. she claims we can still watch her online, whatever that means.

I'm like a fatter version of him

WTF IS KINSEY LEAVING FOX PHOENIX?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rick?

WAY out of line. Now Britain knows how it feels to be talked down to by that commie nigger, only we have had to deal with it for 8 years. Funny how the only time the media does its job and calls out Obama, its the goddamn foreign press.

>repost because ded thred

most of the polls that show big Clinton leads are skewed in some way, either they over-represent registered democrats (one was 54% dem) or they have ridiculously small sample-sizes (one of (((((Bloomberg))))))'s recent ones had 750; 1,500-2,000 is considered statistically ideal to get accurate results for the US population).

Generally the more reliable polls show a closer race, but the skewed ones are included in poll-aggregators, so they skew the average as well. This is the main reason that poll-predictions in the primaries were so pants-on-head retarded.

Portuguese-statistical-analysis-bro did several more in-depth posts the other day about this subject, about how the aggregates' trendline can be manipulated aside from just including skewed polls.

Presumably the same tricks were used leading up to the Brexit referendum, which is why betters, investors, and CEOs were wrong-footed by the Leave win, they believed the polls

Yep, pretty sure that poo in loo is replacing her.

Fill me in bro what were king niggers statements

The irony is that the electoral college heavily improves Trump's odds. This election is likely to be a very narrow popular vote lead (less than 55%) resulting in an electoral vote landslide.

JUST

>Trump never went to the poo-in-loo birthday party that his followers in India threw in his honor
They must really hate the Muslims.

Saw that coming. Everything O'Nigger campaigns for goes the opposite way. Just look at all the incumbents he tried to help get reelected in the last couple of years. Every time he got involved their numbers plummeted and now they refuse his "assistance".

He's got the retard touch

>all ur dubbbs
well if by "version of him" you mean male, it's probably not enough. you'd need to slowly ease into the dikpics though.

can we please stop saying across the pond?
t. just a regular guy

Is it me or does Juan Williams sound like he's been crying? Brexit and Trump makes Obama shill sad boo hoo

So happy to see that smug motherfucker rebuked. There is a very long list of condescending media shills that I want to suffer.

He said if UK leaves, they'll get put in the back of the queue for trade deals. And said it on Britiah soil. Trump called him a fucking idiot and said the UK would go to the front of the line.

I wonder how many liberals commit suicide this November?

Thanks, man.

fair enough

anyone know where the fuck she's going?
I don't even have snapchat so I'm not following her

No, it's a figure of speech, and a cool established one at that. You nigger.

>F

Globalist guilt grandstanding aside, he said that the UK would be at the bottom of the U.S priority list for trade negotiations.

If he hadn't been a passive aggressive little bitch and ruined US/UK relations over the past 8 years, he might have made a difference.
As it stood, we just saw some arrogant yank twat poking his nose in.

He puts his Hobgoblin in the fridge, for fucks sake.

I agree its gay as fuck.

What a cocksucker saying that to greatest ally. Cunt.

from what I've seen, reddit has become slightly redpilled lately.

I must stress the slightly part though. I honestly think they fucking hate Hillary.

HAHHAHA OBAMA
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

TRUMP BEAT HIM TO THE PUNCH.

Kek. Better get a trump sticker for it so nobody mistakes you for a liberal.
I don't even know what to do about apple. Fuck them and their fanatics. I hope he forces them to come back and employ Americans at least.

why doesnt Sup Forums get a logo like this?

No, they're as retarded as ever and have been shilling against Brexit and Trump.
They don't like Hillary, but their anti-Trump sentiment is stronger.

don't think she accounced yet. from what i can gather she's going to another station possibly doing the sameish thing. the pooinloo chick is pretty good though

I wear my Trump hat everywhere and again, it's a 5-speed.

Manual Transmissions are GOAT

What did I miss?

Apple needs a barium enema, surgery, and then a bullet to the back of the head for being such an ass. All the shit that got stuck in the rectum at the wake of Job's death has given the company chronic bowel cancer.

Someone post that info image with the Israel concrete wall, I need it

The worst part is how he talks with a tone like everything he says is pure gold, note his tone on the usage of "queue". How insulting to Britains intelligence, like you guys dont know we say "line". He is fucking delusional.

@78594812
>not having tumblr in the filename
1/10 bait

It's Friday, so it's time for shills to complain about anime again, like clockwork.

Wow, Drumpf has ANOTHER gaffe...Trump said Scotland voted for independence, Uhhh Drumpf? Scotland voted to stay IN The EU.

Can this idiot go one day without some sort of mistake or gaffe?

The flip flop master is also an utter moron.

I cant defend these daily gaffes anymore, Congrats Donald, you just lost my vote.

you guys I'm hearing reports that Trump gave a speech and someone rolled out a ton of these golf balls with swastikas on them

can anyone confirm

VOTE HERE

strawpoll.me/10579215
strawpoll.me/10579215
> strawpoll.me/10579215
> strawpoll.me/10579215
strawpoll.me/10579215
strawpoll.me/10579215

So are Hillary and Obama finally going to get serious and stop calling their opposition racist/sexist/idiotic? As Brexit has shown, that doesn't work.

>someone rolled out a ton of these golf balls with swastikas on them
I bet Trump kept some to hand out to his Jewish "problems"

I have Hungary.

>He is fucking delusional.

This is really illustrated by his infamous "Okey-doke" speech. You can see that he genuinely has no clue why people like Trump, and is completely isolated from the average man. He truly believes that we just pretend to like Trump because he's "funny" and "provocative"

In the same speech, iirc, he acted like he genuinely believed anyone who didn't think his economic policy was a stunning success was literally insane

Trump responded to Brexit before O ama did by hours, one of his better pressers too, was channeling Reagan. He also saif it was inappropriate and unbelievale that Obama would think he could dictate to the British people.

Where would anyone in Scotland even get those without breaking the law?

Oh man I'm actually looking forwards to John Olivers incoming temper tantrum this Sunday.

Salt for weeks

BREAKING: Kinsey will be staying with Fox but will be taking a cable position with Sean Hannity's program.

That's not even getting into the fact that, given we have 2 years to sort our shit out, he'd be long gone.

Hillary won't want to rock the boat since her main weakness is economic trust, and Trump clearly has no problem with it

How about you anime queers stop injecting anime into everything? What the hell does anime have to do with politics? Sports? You idiots make everything about anime, everything, including politics, including Donald Trump, its a fucking cartoon, why are you so obsessed with a fuckin cartoon that you have to turn everything into anime?

44, dipshit.

i think im deleting all the bernie sanders memes, its pretty much over.

after all those months of spamming threads of sweden shills calling them cucks and responding with that seattle blacklivesmatter image, im thinking of moving on.

nows its the time for new memes.

(You)balled

Hi, SRS. Keep up the fight against the mean patriarchy

Anyone know anything about a new Trump rape allegation popping up?'

I'm sure it's nothing.

No. There were a WHOPPING ...43 protestors.

it was some D-Bag who got in and stood up before the speech and said some shit and tried to hand out the golfballs

Video: twitter.com/alivitali/status/746295273538748416

proofs or delete your Sup Forums account

>Current Year Man inevitably turns it into a Trump episode after 3 minutes

>that image

dis nigga

I expect the slimey limey and his team of writers to try another hit piece on trump to tie trump and Brexit and make both look bad in a sad attempt to beat a dead horse and make himself feel better