I love Korea! Korea is the best country in the world!

I love Korea! Korea is the best country in the world!

I like Japan as well! Japan is cute! We should all love each other!

you have no one to blame except yourself.
>muh axis
>honoraru aryans

You were too greedy. You could've just stayed your hand and kept all your chips. But instead you went all out and now you're stuck with a buyout. Be glad you still have a place to call your own.

Korea is like lesser Japan. Meh.

And they don't have based tech companies the way Taiwan does with Asus and HTC. LMAO burning samsungs.

Also, the language is ugly compared to Japanese. Not even weeb, it's just the truth.

Korea does have some sweet esports though. I'll give it that. I will always be a fan of Slayers_Boxer and Savior.

fuck you motherfucker

pay denbts

It's pretty great, I agree.
No way dude. Korea is nice.

Fun fact, the country with the biggest debt to Sweden is North Korea. Apparently the Swedish gov't covered the costs involved with some companies investments in the 80's in NK, and it still hasn't been repaid.

>thread about korea
>japan comes up
do you weebs have a duty to protect japan?

Not protecting Japan, just saying Japanese sounds better than Korean.

>savior fan

its fine if you think that but the thread was about korea. Literally every thread about worst/best korea is like this and it turns to a shitshow

Savior is insanely based. The original and greatest bonjwa of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Don't you know e sports manipulation of game results?

Yea I heard about it. But it doesn't change what savior did as a pro and what he achieved. I also think that if the salaries weren't so low for the pros, this kind of match fixing might not have happened.

I was sad that Hwasin got caught up in that mess. He was cute.

Are you White

Yes, why?

Btw Jaedong>>>>>savior. it's a real fact. Jaedong is the GOAT of zerg

I will eat your dog oneday faggot

This
t. Has korean bf

JD is awesome too and I like him a lot. He gives the cutest interviews.

Always fucking hated Flash for his insanely boring playstyle. 14cc or bunker rush every game.

HAHA white like starcraft too

gay

please be in wellington

Of course, why the hell wouldn't we? I watched many brood war matches in 2006-2011. Me and my best friend watched together. We still sometimes say things like "kerrio sumida" "playgu~~" or "krotcho" to each other.

koreans are subhumans

So why are white so shit in starcraft?

i'm a boy though

Inferior autism/discipline. Koreans train until their eyes go red and fear the consequences if they lose. Westerners don't have the same pressure, we play for fun, and sometimes to compete. Also esports infrastructure is easy in a small and densely developed country like Korea, not so easy in most western countries where the population is spread out more.

Whites are better in other games, like csgo.