Ooh la-la, look at us, we're too fancy to browse int like every other nation does

>ooh la-la, look at us, we're too fancy to browse int like every other nation does

You know what, Austria: how about you shut your fucking yap, okay? We get - we seriously do - that you must be just blissing out in your fin de siècle coffee shops and your Mozart concerts...or whatever. But how about you say hi to us every now and then? Or is the internet too lowbrow for your refined palette of delectations? What a snooty attitude to have towards your fellow man; we're not invisible, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2yAwcSOo98
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Caporetto
youtube.com/watch?v=K7DPT9P1SF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think they have wifi in their basements and when they are down there I'm sure they'd rather spend time with their Nataschas.

Reminder that Austria was once a powerful nation that possesed all in yellow on pic related, while nowdays they're a tiny country and normies think they belong to Germany (while historically they were the ones owning Germany)

All that because of Napoleon and Luigi Cadorna

>historically they were the ones owning Germany
no they weren't. the habsburgs owned the duchy of austria and were holy roman emperors ... that's not the same as the holy roman empire being owned by austria. nothing of which is today germany was part of the duchy of austria or the austrian empire ever.

t. buttmad kraut
They owned you, get over it

>this level of denial

>be austria
>be germany's new zealand
can't make this shit up

t. typcal statists too dumb to understand how the hre functioned

>Statists
??? It's not like the HRE was a beacon of libertarianism
What the fuck are you up to ?

Luigi "fuck the tactics" Cadorna

bump. i want austrians to avow why they're nowhere to be seen, ever

Austrians are based, this movie is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=p2yAwcSOo98

shut up you fucking mongol. Are your eyes too slanted to spot the map? There's austrians posting all over Sup Forums

You are massively underrepresented for an Western European country. Does the average Austrian even have internet access? Do you still sit in church around these hours? Have you not gotten past your days of yore, still stuck in those days?

*a

are you cute?

I thought the
>H
>R
>E
isn't the same as Germany. :^)

This. They basically stick to /deutsch/, I guess they think themselves too good for the rest of us, pretty rude of them tbqhafwy >:(

Nothing more autistic than country role playing

>They

Countries like Finland or Sweden are just overly active. Compared to other countries of similar population# we are pretty average in activity.

>be new zealand
>be the actual new zealand

What the hell do you do in Austria? Does a nicer climate and prettier buildings really make your life so much more enjoyable that shitposting is rendered unnecessary?

Austrian posters are the rudest posters

>Luigi Cadorna
Did he even try?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Caporetto

german humor is improving

bravo

no that belongs to the Irish, who have the smugness of Britain but without any of the historical relevance to back it up

Austrians have always been polite to me. Actually, more polite than Germans. Maybe you shouldn't shitpost as much

50% of the austrians itt are rude

I have to attend a wedding every week.
I have 76 cousins, all of them are attention whores who think they need to invite all their relatives to their wedding.

>76 cousins

>76 cousins
uh

My father has 6 siblings + my mother 11 = 17 aunts and uncles. Each of them got ~ 4 to 5 children which makes 76 cousins.

Austria is the REAL Germany along with the SUPERIOR accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7DPT9P1SF8
watch what happens when germans meet austrians

fat guy is german

What did he say that made him so angry?

You are Circassian?

basically
>hey whats up
>fucking austria :(
>you sound very frustrated
>i wont ever go on vacation in austria again
>but its your fault for getting stuck in a traffic jam dont you think
>REEEEEEE

It's actually kind of weird that a Germanic country isn't full of autists shitposting 24/7 around here, like Sweden or Funland.
Is it just that Austria isn't really that Germanic?

austria is a creepy version of germany
you never know what theyre up to right now

>Finland
>Germanic

It's just an average day in the holiday season on one of the few motorways that go through the alps. The reporter interviews random people in the traffic jam asking them about their mood.

>Reporter: Good Morning! May I ask about your mood?
>Guest: *shows middlefinger*
>Reporter: So!
>Guest: Shitty Austriland, blow yourselves up. *shows finger* brrllt
>Reporter: Sounds pretty frustrated
>Guest: Never vacation in Austria again, forget it. *starts walking away*
>Reporter: *in a smug tone* But it's a little bit your own fault for being stuck in the traffic jam, isn't it?
>Guest: Get lost! *starts using the force of the belly*

Just a pure incestuous bred farmer boy.

I see. At least he has nice surroundings and a caravan to relax in, he shouldn't be too sad tbqh.