HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

POST LEFTY BUTTHURT ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/read/oh-my-god-grandma-what-the-fuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>So dark

I bet that nigger dick that she takes every night is very dark indeed

I was just about to start a thread asking for this. Any useful #hashtags or a list of individual twittercucks would be greatly appreciated.

So Dark

Always the same things
Time and time again
It's just so tiresome

It's a bad time to be a traitor

is it your nigger dick?

Is there any time when leftards aren't crying, shaking and being depressed?

I will never stop laughing at this,pure gold

yeah sometimes they get shot

>set up deceptively, making it seem like he responded directly to the wakey wakey
>in reality it was an hour after the omfg

its shit.

Just found this on my facebook :^)

it's the end of the world as we know it and i feel fine

>It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
>Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

11/10

you are autistic

That would be a nice title for a song.

BYE BYE BRITFAGS

ENJOY YOUR IRRELEVANCE

>"Fear mongering won"
>Remain's entire campaign was "hurrr the country could never survive outside the EU, don't even dare vote leave!"

The pros of "cultural enrichment" and "diversity" are SOOOOOOOOOO sparse, that people have to use something as trivial as food to justify why it's a good thing.

"Hurr we get CHORIZO!!!!"

Absolutely pathetic. Either reaching, or fat fucking bastards. "Yes, bring over the Turkish Islamic maniacs, because I LIKE EATING KEBABS!"

im correct.

Grow the fuck up. Your great grandparents were fucking bombed and fought in a war you coward ass.

I hope they die of dehydration.

This is the best thing about Brexit. That pic alone was worth it.

>I'm literally shaking right now. I can't even, this is so scary

Why does every leftist sound the same whenever an election doesn't go their way

Overdramatic, trying to make people feel bad for them and sensitive.

Not to mention spanish Chorizo is not that good.

It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

I love how these idiots act like leaving a bureaucratic union will somehow prevent them from eating food and trading with other nations.

>I don't want to be British anymore
Trade places with me, cuck.

>All these people saying they are ashamed to be English

Its like they don't know that anti immigration groups are becoming big in every country in Europe at the moment

Because they are pathetic people with zero backbone. Prone to fits of tears.

Tippity top kek m8

And as usual, so many lefties saying stuff like

"Fuck this! I'm moving to Australia/Canada/Gibraltar/Ireland etc. etc."

As usual, when a liberal wants to leave all those racists behind and make a new life, where do they choose?

A predominantly white country.
EVERY fucking time.

These people are fucking parasites, they usher in multiculturalism, stoke up conflict, and when shit goes down, they leave to whatever remaining civilisation is left and do the same shit again. Because deep down, even they are fucking able to understand they're better off with people similar to them.

>Great Britain was about being liberal and tolerant and welcoming

A backlash against the time when men held their emotions in check. They feel that actively showing their emotions shows them to be more progressive and advanced. So shaking and tears being markers for sadness are announced so everyone can know they are feeling and open about it

It's probably more that she's a minority. Of course they would be obsessed with "thinking Britain was liberal and tolerant and cuckold and tolerant and waaaaah".

What would she know? She's probably been here all of 2 months.

The queen will be the queen of England, Wales and those two rocks off Spain and Argentina when this is through right?

We have all those things in America too and we're not in the EU.....
Idk if it's the same but portuguese chourice is pretty dank.

Toppest kek

Except you're not, boner face.
It was two separate screenshots merged taken at different times.
Here are the actual post times.

that dude is so fucking british looking holy shit

mostly women

i dont know many women who voted leave, they are all too indecisive and influenced by bullshit like "i wonder if french wine will stop selling if we leave"

Is there a difference between so dark and SO dark?

Honestly it would've been better without the oh my God at all.

Good. The white race needs to purge anyways, liberals are bad genetics.

Her mental breakdown continues.

>"I'm starting a Young People for Europe Party if any of my brown people want to join."
>"If any of my brown people want to join."

What was that about "tolerance" and "being welcoming" again?

#notmyvote

That's Nigel "send Raj back to the Taj" Farage

As somebody who hasn't really been following politics for long, could somebody explain to me why it's a good thing the Brits left the EU?

>wtf I hate britain now
These people have always hated their country, their skin, and their heritage. Who do they think they are fooling?

why do you think about nigger dick so much?

>leftists are terrified of center-right politicians

imagine how terrified they would be of actual fashys

no, there are 16 realms in the commonwealth.

leaving the union doesn't actually mean that the scots will become a republic. snp can't make it's mind up about that and the monarchy is still popular in scotland. they had the same monarch before union, nothing to say they won't have the same monarch if the union splits.

>Implying Switzerland doesn't have Belgian potato chips, Italian ice-cream, Spanish oranges, etc
Why are people so stupid?

EU allows every citizen of an EU country to freely move from one EU country to another.

Britain getting out of the EU means they can't do that.

How do Numale faggots grieve?

Do they fi d an ethnic cock or two to suck on as they cry themselves to sleep or do they just throw their gf to a pack of niggers and lecture them all about the evils of white men as they gangfuck her?

Are you leafing right now?

>young voters overwhelmingly support remain
>have the lowest voter turnout
>brexit wins
>start to cry about results
>blame old people instead of themselves

maybe millennials will stop taking their right to vote for granted. probably not though.

>over their own best interests
>protecting your culture isn't in your own best interests

These fucking people. Don't like it? Move to Germany, I heard they're taking people.

>not posting best version

>facist/leftist

it is readily apparent that words no longer have meaning.

what the fuck do these people even think the EU is?

vice.com/en_uk/read/oh-my-god-grandma-what-the-fuck

desu i'm a bit offendered

Fucking underrated

I use all that shit and travel all over and am not cucked by Merkel

Love this.

They don't know, which is why Google searches for "what is the EU" skyrocketed after the vote.

We are 200 something dislikes from achieving 50/50 ratio

Fucking savage m8.

Should have came to vote instead of sitting on your fat entitled asses and cry now

Get out of here you leftist pos.

fucking lol

The tears are delicious, but don't kick them when they're down.

Leave them alone, and they will come home, wagging their tails behind them!

By all means taste the delicious tears, because they are fucking delicious, but don't gloat. Makes us look cheap.

Stay classy Sup Forums, you beautiful motherfuckers!

> voting for racism
> not in white interest

topkek

SCOTKEKS.

He posted pic related, letting slip that he has a YouTube channel...

Give this stupid slut a bad time.

Why do these cucks cry for leaving a fucking trade union?

Political and ideology aside, HIS FUCKING FACE IS UGLY AS FUCK!!!
WORSE THAN DONALD TRUMP AND HILARY CLINTON!

When these people keep blaming white people, they really shouldnt be surprised when they lose support.

>Dutch waffles

Is this nigress talking about stroopwafels? Really?

Way to fuck up a funny image shinji, you faggot.

Why are people acting like leaving the EU is like the end of the entire world.

Fuck me we are just leaving a polito-economic union, your still welcome to be European and visit the countries.

All this does is leave me hungry for more.
Please elect Trump my Burger friends, we can laugh for days on end.

Jesus Christ he will never recover from that.

quality OC

>nu-niggers

worst of both worlds

Only if you make Nigel your next PM

Throw a brick at this sandwhore for me would you please.

>Foreign username
Mad she has to go home. Time to pack your bags, the plane back to Povertyland departs tomorrow.

>on a lighter note, I played the piano for a drag queen today