/balk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CaVgUfSxds
en.protothema.gr/syriza-backs-decision-by-greece-to-abstain-from-conference-that-condemns-communist-crimes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm chronically depressed since forever

>successful father and husband
never claimed these, tho
i'm a decent father and a OK husband

even if i was, i still don't get the idea how doing nothing and expecting something to happen is better than actually making it happen

the virgin glasses vs the chad squint

I seriously tried making a conversation though and you replied with irony. I presented examples of why even if it is a good idea and definitely worth learning, why it can also backfire and you'll be swimming in a pool with thousands of fish waiting to be fed

Also I'll be deleting the last post, dragging your family in it was inappropriate

Balkan Subhumans

shoo gyppo shoo

i literally posted 5 times why your way of thinking is objectively shit, but you ignored those
you should've expected the irony coming at you

ill kill your wife and rape your child xpozed

What triggered your depression?
Also stop drinking before you lose your family, like my failure of a father did.

>>>/tr/

So, taking everything at face value is the way to go? Not inquiring of the pros and the cons of such a decision?

Orthodox brotherhood is pretty gay

autism
when i was younger it felt good to be depressed, listened to depressing music and all that jazz, but never been a emo or something
then it just continue, but without the "felt good" part

pros on getting a new skill while shitposting:
>be part of an autistic community
>might one day get you a high valued job
>will definitely open you new doors in life
>tfw achieved something others didn't
>...
>profit

cons:
>it's autistic

pros on be a mediocre Sup Forums shitposter
>be part of an autistic community

cons:
>it's autistic

see? you are already half way there

You didnt seem depressed recently.
Depression is a serious illness man, it can thrive you to suicide one day if you dont get it treated.

i'm not clinically tested, i might just be special kind of autistic

>/balk/
>includes t*rkey
i will slit your throat fucking gypsy

Spend some money and go on vacation abroad.
Do you ever go vacationing except to your village house?

muh anxiety and panic attacks wont let me having fun abroad

also, good luck having a vacation with a 5mo baby

Don't hide your roots Ογοζαν

>anxiety
When you were able to find a wife there is a good chance youll be able to overcome it to go on vacation. There are remote places as well, where you barely see anybody else. You can find such in Greece.

The baby is no excuse, I just came back from a vacation with my 2 months old baby, mountains though.

It already includes nkreeks, though

I am Roman

>have decent skills in programming since all I do is sit in front of the pc all day
>fall for the IT meme
>get a job
>quit an year later
Never again, don't listen to xpoozed. I'd rather shovel shit for a job.

btw, pic related for everyone who missed the fun yesterday

anxiety came long after i found my wife material

Thanks to contents of entertainment industry which contains melancholic handsome or intelligent cool guys,teenagers instictively have started to think looking depressed and careless is cool as fuck.If you are careless and depressed in real life,you are just a useless lazy scum.I hate careless people so much.Idk hpw old are you but if you are young enough,try to be careful and try to find a goal and just study hard by imcreasing your toleramce to boringness of learning process.It will solve your problem.

>memes > geography
gypsy

who lives in calea mosilor?

No, you wouldn't

kek, so were the morrocans, british, and the nazis

that was kind of the thing about the roman empire

dude germany is hurting for IT workers, you can even get a blue card

>muh anxiety and panic attacks wont let me having fun abroad
alcohol solves these problems

This gotta be triggered by something, its not a good idea to work exclusively at home man.

Too much free speech here, wont be approved by turkish secret police.

They're already in the eu you moron

Te omor grecoteie

keep talking shit and we'll send more vans of peace your way

>be a programmer
>has shitty job
so you were either a shitty programmer or you were doing it all wrong (probably you were both)

uh....things I learned today

but anyway, blue card or not there are a lot of really well paid jobs going in Germany right now

ikr?

it's triggered, yes
i was pretty social like... huh... 7 years ago

anyway, enough of personal blogposts for today

>A fucking hole trying to insult me by insulting the society i am belong to

If you are not "journalist" which insults people from goverments,you are safe.

Yes xpoozd, when it doesn't fit your views just throw fallacies at it, that will improve your shitty life.

I see, hows twitter working out for you? Or is it just blocked for journalists? Im curious how life in a dictatorship country is, share some insights with me. If I see say on the street Fuck Erdogan, will I disappear shortly after?

thx for saving this

Greeks are the last genuine Romans

because that's so much better

>Never again, don't listen to xpoozed. I'd rather shovel shit for a job.
so you were saying... ?

>roach mad

It wont be a the government who'd make you disappear but if you say that in a poor çomar ridden street you'd probably get lynched

But the government seems to make quite a lot people disappear desu, also they jail anyone critisizing them, including politicians from opposition parties.

What is your opinion on the islamization of turkey?

r8 line

>dishwasher
>not walking fleshlight
savage, but practical desu

no care, show us her response if/when

I cant stand muslims and seeing arabs and women in burqa makes me wanna puke. I would even prefer being ruled by nationalists even if a think turkic identity is bullshit.

>Greeks are the last genuine Romans

Umm no, sweetie ;), Romanians and Romani are

I was saying that instead of following a false shepherd, you could do something with your life. Instead of being a mid-aged shitposting faggot like you, some people could actually live fulfilling life. You're at the end of your life, what have you achieved? Let's say you aren't lying on the internet about your job/money/family, you're a depressed little anorexic man who spends his whole day on an edgy counter-culture forum meant for unsatisfied youth, as if making up for the years you never had which went into the getting your "leet hacker skillz" as you would call them. At the doorstep of retirement you have achieved an ugly wife who doesn't even cook for you, a kid you shouldn't be allowed to raise due to your inexperience and inpetitude and zero social life.

Greeks are the last genuine Romans

those were considered brigands by the actual Romans in Constantinople

shit, the anti-xpozed sentiment today seems to be verging on actual hate. tone it down

and xpozed seems to have a pretty decent life, wife, kid, decent money, cooking and collecting various shit

No Turks are

>dog filter
she deserves nothing but beatings

t. xpozed

>I cant stand muslims
Arent 99.9% of Turks muslims?
Are you not a muslim?

Dude...

Why do slavs still love communism?
especialy bulgarians and romanians?

The food was quality back then and you didn't have to worry about shit, the government did everything for you.

the only ex-commie country that doesn't like communism is Hungary.
And it's because they are not slavs

Slavs like to be dominated

Slave mentality, they need someone to fuck them over constantly.

my experience is the exact opposite, aside from praising the extra stability

>the food was quality
Most of the time it wasnt, it was full of chemicals in most cases, communist chemicals.

you fucking wot m8 ?

whenever I search youtube vids about communist bulgaria/romania/serbia the comments are full of communist nostalgists

We use "communist" as an insult here, so I'm not sure where you're coming from.

they always say "back then every one had a job , every one was happy every one had food car " etc

self-selection bias

who is this golden dawn guy?

wisdom teeth are the niggriest

glad i no longer have any

>tfw brainlet

Some elderly have sentiments towards communist Bulgaria because it was a country where morale was high and in general the country was strong and growing (in terms of population). There were laws and there was no crime, people were closer with each other and identified more with the country and their general life. Bulgaria is a country where the weak have become prey, since 1990s, but the sentiment isnt towards communism but anti-nowadays state.

what guy

Those are the WORST.

>muh everyone had a job
yeah, for 50 euros a month

>muh bread was 1 cent
yeah, but there were only 10 breads in the store

>muh there was no crime
yeah, cos there was FUCKING NOTHING TO STEAL

>muh gypsies worked and didn't steal
refer to the previous point. also they were 10 fucking times less

>muh standards of living were better back then
yeah, that's what happens when you're locked the fuck up and can't compare yourself to the west, and the only """statistics""" about the west are red fucking propaganda

>muh every village had a nursery
yeah, because you couldn't fucking leave your village without the dictator himself giving you permission to do so

we use it as a joke

nothing wrong with communism you rootless cosmopolitan cucks

gud bait

See let's be serious for a second. They don't want or respect communism, they want authority. Slavs in general are unable to sort their problems out alone so they need someone to stand above and lead them. They need a hierarchy, a chain of command, they can't work otherwise.

Nah they just write muslim on your papers unless you tell them otherwise
I'm not a muslim. I'd say %7-8 straight up doesnt believe in anything and %20-25 say they are muslim but dont ever go to mosque and drink alcohol. This used to be way higher but mudslimes procreate like rats

дoбpe дe /ex-yu/ дa идвaт в /balk/ нямa пpoблeми

нo зaщo имa и хлeбapкa тyкa?

cυkα blyαt

youtube.com/watch?v=2CaVgUfSxds

Another boring as fuck day, cant even do my work

what work do you do

Just imagine finding new intriguing ways of taxing Greeks

Transylvania is not Balkan

I need to have the half yearly evaluation talks with my employees, but I cant get my ass up

serf mentality
all orthodogs need a master to rule over them with an iron fist, they are so mentally numb that they despise the idea of self-governance

get your ass up or you'll get your ass beat

you haven't experience the wonders of communism goy, we cant have that! we need to tax you for that

its all so senseless dude, I just realise how shitty one feels when he has no money

yeah it is shitty
now get your ass up

For the free casus beli vs every other nation.

Has anybody tried Just Cause 3? Is it worth the downloading ?

en.protothema.gr/syriza-backs-decision-by-greece-to-abstain-from-conference-that-condemns-communist-crimes/

#communismDidnuNuffin

nem tudom bozgor

hi vlad

Based nreeks, Paint the planet red!

History will repeat itself

You literally cannot prove me wrong