Both came from rich families

Both came from rich families
Both tried to break into the industry with gimmicky songs
Both had clear goals to become a pop star

Yet Sup Forums hates one and loves another. Explain?

Attached: 3455643.png (933x546, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMs1YyBHtSs
youtube.com/watch?v=h-jLTkais7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

which one is gus dapperton

I dont know who that other person is and bowie has 69 years of quality behind him and has proven himself many times over of being a worthy artist and musician

virgins love to wack their cocks to girls that look like that and that is why she is popular
her dad just paid to get her image in front of their eyes

>clairo
>tried to break into the industry
she was always in the industry

yeah but Bowie made himself and wasn't brought to prominence solely by engineered hype under the guise of not being a marketing attempt
Also Bowie is good, Clairo is very in right now but what she's doing isn't anything revolutionary in a artistic sense, only in a cultural one, that's why she's such an easy thing to sell

youtube.com/watch?v=RMs1YyBHtSs

Defend this. Just fucking try.

she hav baviga

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jLTkais7s

Defend this. Just fucking try.

>comparing Bowie to that shithead

You just don't bro.

I dont know if you are serious. But dont try and compete with bowie. Even after he is dead. You will never win.
This is a man could seamlessly transform and walk into any musical movement and create something of his own.
A man who was good at fashion, art, music, the occult, acting, theater, all while being deranged on coke.

A man who somehow pulled off making great music even past his prime. in his old age.

A man loved by both the mainstream and underground.

A man who was pulling that tumbler lgbt stuff in the fucking 70's and then somehow turns into a fucking fascist aristocrat named the thin white duke.

How do you even pull that shit off

A man who was alive for all the prime years of rock, soul, electronic music, and made great music no matter what the genre.

He really was a fucking alien.

Attached: 1518579426162.jpg (708x708, 63K)

beat me to it

yeah except, the kicker is, both are trash

>comparing clairo to Bowie
WHAT THE FUCK

Who the hell is that on the right? Grimes?
They have literally nothing in common musically.

This.
And this.

HOLY KEK

I honestly can't get through this.

this is unreal. this is the purest utter manifestation of the definition of gimmick as humanly possible.

and they're all lapping it up.
irony has gone too far.

Ya, and Motown was basically the same as boy bands

The difference is one didn't try to brand themselves as a poorer person with little opportunities to make it seem all "indie" and "cute." Pretty fucking despicable if you ask me, but hey, crack dealer gotta feed their family right?

Funny puns and great times were had

every time this is posted my lifespan shortens by 2 years

pretty poor comparison when it comes to the family part, only one of them had an advertising executive for a father

the only people that like this crap is people that watch anime

Gus just makes some good bangers.
Dubs prove it

ok..that is terrible.

>son of a waitress and charity box collector who brute-forced his way into the upper class art world
>rich
>comparing him to miss converse

Attached: 34423342.png (1228x1150, 191K)

Clairo looks like a female post malone

You mean grimes?

why do white art hoe girls ruin everything they touch

This. She's average as fuck and is vain enough to present herself as so quirky n different lol, so virgins think that they have a chance and that she gets them.

lol, but true. This should be a blurb on all future Bowie compilations.

>and bowie has 69 years of quality behind him
I doubt Bowie was writing any songs when he was 5 years old.

Bowie wasn't from a rich family you mong

this was cute, whats the problem?

Listen to the playlist she made in her spotify, thats her inspiration or something. Pure shit

are you deaf

So what if shes not always in tune? Since when does that stop Sup Forums from loving shit?
It's a cute little tune and her not being particularly technically skilled just adds to that.

what is unty's take on clairo

dubs and clairo dies this year

big if true

boy i wish edgy, urban, alternative art hoe girls would fuck off forever

Op are you ok?

Pretty fun