What does pol think of YouTubers who talk about events such as the Orlando shooting attacks and actually start crying...

What does pol think of YouTubers who talk about events such as the Orlando shooting attacks and actually start crying in the video?

Are they profiteering even if they don't run video adverts? Or is it normal to cry over events involving people you don't know or share a demographic with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfNuc5v_6E4
youtube.com/watch?v=-W5luvqMUAg
socialblade.com/youtube/user/boogie2988
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're pussies.

I haven't seen many, but when I do see them cry, I laugh, and laugh, and laugh

Boogie is such a fat cuck.

>IT'S NOT MY FAULT I HAVE A DISEASE
Literally pulls this every chance he gets.

What is this fat idiot crying about

This
That guy is a fucking wreck who can't get a grip. Youtube isn't a job.

Can I get my car's frame made out of his ring's material?

That thing can withstand enormous pressures.

All he does is blame everything else except himself.

>I NEED TO MAKE FREE MONEY ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE I CAN'T WORK BECAUSE I'M FAT WHICH ISN'T MY FAULT

youtube.com/watch?v=yfNuc5v_6E4
The Orlando Shooting.

To be fair, he intentionally mistitled the video so he wasn't grabbing people's attentions or really cashing in. It was just the first example I thought of.

Gotta agree with the yank on this one.

Unless he lost his partner or a friend, then its understandable to grieve

It's really strange to me.

I don't even cry when people close to me die. I don't understand how some people cry so easily.

Some people are more sympathetic than others. Making a video on it is sort of narcissistic in my opinion, but I can see how someone who spends so much of their life on video and feels really passionately about something might make a video. I don't know about others, but I think boogie and tb at least are probably sincere. Seems like a bad business decision, though.

I'm assuming fat man is in character

YouTube content is made for losers by losers. Literally the cringiest leddit tier shit comes from these channels

this is the same guy who cried about someone else from youtube( TotalBiscuit) having cancer despite having minimal interaction with him outside of like 2 podcasts over 4 years and then proceeded to plug his patreon or some shit at then end of the video

This man is fucking scum

We're men user, death is 100% no matter which road you take in life. True men know what is to come and embrace it.

My friend actually died in the Orlando shooting and I didn't cry. What a baby

he has type 2 diabetes, but he's still fat.

that's guaranteed death, and soon too.

type 2 drugs like metformin and glipizide are mildly help. insulin injections stop working due to extreme insulin resistance.

the only true treatment: diet and exercise. he does neither.

RIP in peace, boogie.

Low testosterone.

Higher levels of fat creates more estrogen and lowers testosterone.

bunch of faggots cashing in by making the tragedy about them

The idea of diabetic coma scares the fuck out of me. I'm glad I don't have diabetes.

pisses me the fuck off when people cry for places they've never been and could just as easily have called everyone there racist bigots.

I'm from buenos orlando and I say, kill em all. Don't use my home for your financial and political advancement.

I'll take virtriol and disinterest over crocodile tears.

Well said.

If you truly loved them, let them live on in your memories while you continue living your life. A true friend wouldn't want you sulking over them forever.

They're always profiteering from the videos, even if they don't run ads their subscriber numbers will increase which will raise their average CPC and CTR numbers.

There are acceptable losses to mourn, sociopaths. That doesn't mean going to pieces in public, but there are situations that it's entirely acceptable for a man to cry. Death of a child, wife, or parent. Basically when immediate family or good friends.

I don't cry for my neighbor's dog getting run over. I don't cry for some atrocity halfway across the planet. I don't feel their loss and pretending to is hideous levels of virtue signaling.

There are very few things that make me more uncomfortable than seeing a full grown man cry. It's not normal, something about it just looks and sounds so wrong. Even I don't really cry that much.

Guys you should never cry, under any circumstance unless in absolute private. And even then you should probably be ashamed of yourself a bit. I'd only think it's justified if you lost a child, dog, or wife.

Almost as pathetic as the people who cried when Iwata died.

I think crying in front of other people as a man is a pretty big no no.

I cry often as I'm slightly feminine in terms of emotions, but never in front of other people.

Hes lived so long for someone his weight.

Any moment now things will get bad and he will finally die.

you cry when your dad, mom or dog dies not over some random person and especially not on camera
what a fucking wimp
these people even the "good" ones are so far up their own asses once they start doing youtube as a job instead of a hobby that they slowly lose all self awareness

My dad didn't cry when his son died. I think that was the correct action to take to retain his status as patriarch.

I definitely think crying for attention like the the you tubers who make vids like this is dumb, but crying in and of itself is healthy, it's one way in which the body relieves stress. This "men don't cry" bullshit is why men are much more prone to violent, dickish outbursts, because they aren't relieving stress and getting their emotions out in a peaceful manner. Again I'm not saying cry in public, it's definitely better to do in private, but you should try being less edgy.

my father didnt cry when my aunt died, he's old school as fuck tho
i'd cry if my sister died especially my son god damn that'd be too much

my point is if you're 600 lbs like the op you've got bigger things to cry about than some dead fags

Oh fuck yes, boogie is only in it for the money, even if he doesn't monetize his videos. It's just like when game grumps or pewdiepie claim they aren't being paid to mention certain products in their videos: we all know they are.

/thread

I'm sure it feels terrible, but men of his age were made of stronger stuff.

What is stressful is telling men they shouldn't get angry. Telling them they need to be sensitive and cry instead of just having occasional bursts of anger.

It's absolutely insufferable to deal with men who don't break something once every few weeks or shout every once in awhile.

You mean manchildren who play League of Legends and get one shot by Veigar?

Fucking no. That's just plain gay.

Just clickbait because YouTubers are too fucking lazy to get an actual job, like that useless fat fuck Boogie.

What you just posted is called a strawman. Please refrain from doing it again.

What you just posted is called a cringepost. Please refrain from doing it again.

Where's the argument?

How the fuck do you get emotional for people you don't even know?

Anyone else literally incapable of taking morbidly obese people and their stance on anything seriously? I think of them like children, you'd have to have some sort of mental illness to get that fucking disgustingly fat

Whenever I see a leaf, I just click the 'hide post' button.

Same desu

Youtube views

He does, actually.

What's wrong about following your dreams to become a water balloon?

>breaking shit
>healthy way to destress

ok mr. man

As I said, going to pieces isn't acceptable. But if you're crying at the funeral of a direct family member, anyone that tries to vilify you for it is a cunt. Funerals are not about saving face or projecting strength. They're about mourning for the loss and the family can do whatever they damn well want as far as I'm concerned. They knew the deceased better than anyone, hopefully.

damn, awesome stonework aesthetic ruined by fatties.

Did a fat person tell you cuckolding was a bad idea?

i bet this fucker has a decent looking wife

there is no justice

He's nearly 40. His wife's in her 20s. Explain that.

Not that I recall, no

I have no idea, Im in a similar situation. Is it weird if I dont feel sad for the utoya shooting? I didnt know anyone, but I did know many people who were sad/cried even though they knew nobody who was involved in it.

>Are they retarded, or is it me?

I fucking knew it god dammit

If he lost the weight do you think she'd leave him

How do you Americans deal with theese things?

She was seduced by the fast living, riches and glamour that come with being a youtube bedroom vlogger

money + no shame

>he got money
>shes an ugly jew, but jew nonetheless

couldn't see that coming

>her

Some sort of fucked up fetish

>If he lost the weight do you think she'd leave him
If the YouTube bux dried up she probably would. I mean, the guy can't even lose enough weight to get surgery.

He has to go around conventions on a mobility scooter.

what is money?

youtube.com/watch?v=-W5luvqMUAg

The same reason countless pricks score way above their natural capabilities.

Satoru Iwata was one of the most talented programmers to ever live, though ironically this isn't what people remember him by. When Iwata passed away, everyone was all like "OMG MR NINTENDO IS DEAD :(" completely oblivious to the fact that an incredible amount of knowledge concerning system architecture and assembly code had just disappeared forever.

I'm not a man

failures.

Good programmers don't make shitty children's games.

how did you know omar?

This. It's a tragedy, but unless you personally know someone who was in the attack there is nothing to get worked up over.

More people die of senseless violence and freak accidents every day than in any of these mass shootings, but nobody cries for them.

Drive by mourners are the worst.

How do they even have sex... wtf. She must be cucking him

And he can't be making that much money from Youtube... can he?

It s easier to lose your legs than going in coma

Are you casper?

>>And he can't be making that much money from Youtube... can he?
socialblade.com/youtube/user/boogie2988

>youtubers
i dont watch ''''''''''youtubers''''''''''
especially not 700 fucking pound ones

I think about the guy who wrote Doom crying after 9-11. Idiots who don't know how to compose rhetoric but still want to "make a statement."

YouTubers are mentally ill. If they don't make a video of something, it's not real.

They are probably secretly queers

When we encounter one in public we just try not to stare and suppress our feelings of disgust and pity. Whats worse is seeing people that aren't obese riding those scooters, its like they're training hard to win the heart disease olympics. Really hate those lazy fuckers even when they're just trying to be ironic little shits.

How do you deal with your hot swedish women preferring muslims and niggers over your faggotass?

But was getting fat part of his plan ?

Don't care. I just put on their videos for background noise.

>socialblade.com/youtube/user/boogie2988

The estimated earnings range is ridiculous though. He could be making $30k/yr or half a mil/yr. Useless information.

By watching it happen while we eat their kebab because everybody is cucked in sweden.

Gross, somebody left a wad of gum on that bench.

You're right, good programmers amaze their superiors to the point where they become the sole successor of century-old corporate dynasties and inherit literal monopolies and shit.

>Implying the moderate Amerifat isn't a big guy 4 you
Oh frogfriend