I don't usually come to Sup Forums but I'm listening to MF DOOM drunk right now and I'd like to listen to more 2000'...

I don't usually come to Sup Forums but I'm listening to MF DOOM drunk right now and I'd like to listen to more 2000' rap that's actually good. If I listen to rap usually it's something old school like Eric B & Rakim, NWA and such. From this century I only like stuff like The Roots, Dilated Peoples and People Under The Stairs. So recommend me some newer rap that's not any mumblecore shit plz

Attached: mfdoom.jpg (650x430, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ826YxWlhw
youtube.com/watch?v=UBHHbkFNmoY
youtube.com/watch?v=vvCOVDdzrCU
youtube.com/watch?v=2bnREPMoxNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cheetos, Doritos, Fritos.

Ugly Duckling.

And Jurassic 5 I should add

Kanye West - The College Dropout & Late Registration
Common - Be
Deltron 3030 - Deltron 3030
Cannibal Ox - The Cold Vein
Quasimoto - The Unseen
Mac Dre - Ronald Dregan: Dreganomics
Jedi Mind Tricks - Violent By Design

el-p's fantastic damage is probably one of the best hip hop LPs ever

Cannibal Ox

I say this
but for Common switch out Be for Like Water For Chocolate

and for Mac Dre just go through his songs, don't bother with an album, he's not that good. Bay area fags will get mad. Ronald Dregan, Al Boo Boo, and Genie of the Lamp

add
Atmosphere - God Loves Ugly

Oh, and do Andre Nickatina - Conversation with a devil cocaine raps vol 3

I just started listening Fresh Mode and it's good but it's '99 so not exactly what I'm looking for. Going to the playlist though'
I've listened to Kanye's early records and they were pretty good, also Commons stuff also and
>Deltron
>Cannibal Ox
>Quasimoto
I've heard the songs that were in THPS2 or maybe THUG and liked them, probably should listen to more of them.
I'd like to add that I'd like more 2010' music I meant the everything that's come after 00 not just the naughts(sounds stupid as fuck btw)

Little Brother - The Minstrel Show
Cam'ron - Purple Haze
Lupe Fiasco - The Cool

>'99 so not exactly what I'm looking for.
Check out Taste The Secret or Bang for the Buck
03 and 05.
youtube.com/watch?v=wJ826YxWlhw
youtube.com/watch?v=UBHHbkFNmoY

Get into eyedea if youre not already and busdriver too. Pyramid vritra and nnamdi ogonboya do cool experimental fringe stuff if thats okay with you

Not very new but I know you haven't heard it, and you really need too

Attached: OrganizedKonfusion_StressTheExtinctionAgenda.jpg (947x928, 188K)

Thanks, only saw what I could find on Youtube first
Also have listened to Lupe Fiasco and I kond of liked it but not so much
>Busdriver
>Also in Tony Hawk
Has every good artist from the 2000s been in Tony Hawk?

hell yeah came to rec JMT

Haven't heard it and it sounds exactly what I'm looking for. Everything i've listened here has sounded pretty good and I thought you'd only recommend shit like Kendrick Lamar... maybe I should come to Sup Forums more often

looptroop rockers are pretty cool if you like bouncy stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=vvCOVDdzrCU

I've had one JMC album also downloaded but cant remember which one, but desu didn't like it as much as many of the others ITT. Can't remember which thoug, so will listen

Yeah I know this since im from a Nordic country myself, if anyone has good Finnish rap that's nowhere near Likainen Etelä I'd like to hear that also

youtube.com/watch?v=2bnREPMoxNM