It fucking clicked

It fucking clicked

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_KsCFrnJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's your favorite track?
mine's only skin

Took you long enough.

Attached: 1518273385873.jpg (540x568, 66K)

>needing to repeat listen to YS to get it

I don't believe you.

Is her other album Have one on me worth it?
Same, love Only Skin.
Relatively new to Sup Forums for about a month now and something about this album was off but yet just called me back. Now I'm loving it, just had to be in the right mood.

Attached: Mucore.jpg (1781x4325, 2.54M)

Every album of her's is a 10. Unironically.

nice, op. one of my favorite albums of all time.

yes but it'll take even longer to "click", most likely. also, it's fucking long so it's one of the few cases where it's understandable if you don't want to listen to the whole thing in one go.

i literally always thought only skin was just that unnecessarily long song that came before cosmia but when it clicked for me it fucking clicked more than anything every has

Attached: fact 01.jpg (1332x1092, 434K)

You new here? Milk-Eye'd Mender is great.

Thanks for the recommendation. Going back to other albums I remember wanting to like if they do anything for me. Bands like Animal Collective still doesn't click.

>falling for the click meme
Congrats you got baited into liking something you don't

Attached: 1520647340641-mu.png (464x506, 189K)

>Bands like Animal Collective still doesn't click.
Fucking same

I remember when Ys clicked. My favorite song was Sawdust & Diamonds and I promised myself not to listen to it again until I fell in loooove. I still skip it whenever I turn to JN. a bit corny but I like these small silly promises. they're always funny to me
listen to Strawberry Jam. It's literally a midsummer night's dream. ywn know the joy of riding in a car with your high school mates singing along with Fireworks

STGSTV is probably the most rewarding listen I've ever experienced in my life. More than ys and I consider that one of my favorite albums.

Thanks bruvs, I'll listen to those. I'm pretty sure I tried out Feels and MPP and I just didn't care for them.

How does it feel to be a soyboy?

>Tastes don't change.

nice. i feel happy

How'd he get away with putting Talking heads on there

its a joke chart its literally r/musics top

Talking heads has been in every mucore chart.

I just can’t get past her weird Lisa Simpson voice.

That's because you haven't listened to Have One On Me. Her sound is much warmer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_KsCFrnJQ