Can somebody PLEASE give me a legit reason why guns should still be legal in America in 2016?

Can somebody PLEASE give me a legit reason why guns should still be legal in America in 2016?

pro tip: Self defense is not a legit reason, if guns were illegal nobody would have a gun to attack you with so you would not need a gun for self defense. also you are far more likely to accidentally kill yourself or a family member with a gun than to use it for self defense. owning a gun is simply not a good idea.

pro tip: Target shooting is not a legit reason, saving 30,000 lives is far more important than rednecks having fun shooting targets

pro tip: Stopping an oppressive government is not a legit reason. please stop with your red dawn fantasies. how is a rifle going to help you when an AC 130 is firing 105mm cannon rounds at you from 8,000 feet in the air?

pro tip: Hunting is not a legit reason. its 2016, nobody needs to hunt for food anymore. Hunting is cruel to the animals who die a painful and frightening death. Also hunting is terrible for endangered species like wolves and grizzly bears.

pro tip: Saying that gun control would not cut down on gun deaths is not a legit reason. Gun control has already proven to be successful in America. Automatic guns were banned in 1986 and today practically nobody is killed by a fully automatic rifle.

pro tip: Citing the second amendment is not a legit reason. Presser v. Illinois (1886) ruled that individual States do have the right to regulate gun ownership.

pro tip: Saying that America is a democracy is not a legit reason. Keeping guns legal is actually directly opposing the will of the people. Most people in America want stricter gun regulations and the only reason no laws have been passed is that the NRA has spent billions of dollars lobbying for no gun regulations.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/BSP-SMG_Book.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isnt the flavor of the week topic chaim. Try again once the Brexit hype dies down.

If you love gun control so much move to Mexico.

>Self defense is not a legit reason, if guns were illegal nobody would have a g
Yes it is, how do you expect a small woman to do defend herself from a thug breaking into her house at night, there is a reason why it's called the great equalizer.

you don't need to justify a God given right

>pro tip: Self defense is not a legit reason, if guns were illegal nobody would have a gun to attack you with so you would not need a gun for self defense.

LIKE FUCKING MEXICO

So you can get shot.

I don't need to give you a reason. It's the law. The Second Amendment is the supreme law of the land and you don't have enough support to change that.

We don't have to compromise with you or justify anything. We can just sit and watch you squirm.

>pro tip: Target shooting is not a legit reason, saving 30,000 lives is far more important than rednecks having fun shooting targets

UH YOU MEAN KILLING 50,000 PEOPLE?

Because that's what's happens in gun-control paradise Brazil every year. Yeah they banned guns, now it's painfully easy for the criminals to slaughter them. (the people)

Take them from me, ho!

Everytime in recent history as well as today, when leftists manage to ban arms, after they succeed they commit atrocities against their citizens. That alone invalidates the leftists position as well as it's nearly in the open now.

>pro tip: Stopping an oppressive government is not a legit reason. please stop with your red dawn fantasies. how is a rifle going to help you when an AC 130 is firing 105mm cannon rounds at you from 8,000 feet in the air?

You are right. 100% The guns are basically totally ineffective as you just said. So I'm sure you won't mind if we go ahead and keep them. Problem solved.

Hey, look it's another '1 post by this OP' gun-grabber thread.

just like in japan right? and in england right? and gemany? and sweden? and denmark?

>why
Germany France and more. So sharia rape Gangs and roving bands of thugs can be dealt with.

Now go the fuck back to redhdit you delusional crack addict sj-w

not
an
________

>if guns were illegal nobody would have a gun to attack you

just look at my flag

>Stopping an oppressive government is not a legit reason. please stop with your red dawn fantasies. how is a rifle going to help you when an AC 130 is firing 105mm cannon rounds at you from 8,000 feet in the air?

opressive regimes don't want to anhilate an entire 300m population, they want to dominate them, and the United States will NEVER fall into a dictatorship if that fundamental right is granted. Of course that goes in the opposite direction of Castro loving retards like Obama.

>Keeping guns legal is actually directly opposing the will of the people.

have a referendum about it then

come and take it you cum guzzling faggot.

>pro tip: Saying that gun control would not cut down on gun deaths is not a legit reason. Gun control has already proven to be successful in Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, South Africa, Cambodia and Nazi Germany.

Basically, all of history is a lesson why we must never give up our guns. And protip we won't.

Chalie Hebdo, Brussels shooting, Paris concert attack, German theater shootings

Seems like your precious European gun control is doing nothing but leaving Euros defenseless

>if guns were illegal nobody would have a gun to attack you with

I'm in favor of tighter gun laws, but seriously dude? This is fucking bait.

argumento

my poor oppressed gay transwoman life > a fucking rightwing while males who breaks into my houses to rape and kill mes life

we need protection sister

Apparently not, because you keep asking.
Not that anyone here cares if you understand or not.
Bye.

+1

>if guns were illegal nobody would have a gun to attack you with so you would not need a gun for self defense.

Wut

>pro tip: Saying that America is a democracy is not a legit reason. Keeping guns legal is actually directly opposing the will of the people. Most people in America want stricter gun regulations and the only reason no laws have been passed is that the NRA has spent billions of dollars lobbying for no gun regulations.

Well that comment is multiple layers of lies. Would take a book to expose them all. Bloomberg alone has 500 times more money than the entire NRA budget, and he uses it to pay cucks like you to shill for gun-confiscation. Funny how your boss rolls with 11 goys all heavily armed gunmen.

Maybe tell your boss to disarm first then get back to us.

Seems so importing gorillions of migrants who in turn rape and kill the citizens pretty much fits the deffinition of abusing their citizens.

Man Sup Forums is easy to bait. Stop replying to these garbage threads seriously, you morons. You could at least sage. Jeez.

Wow, look at all of those 1st world homogeneous countries you listed. It's almost as if race and culture has something to do with it.

Gun Control laws only make it easier and more profitable for criminals who trade guns. It hurts law abiding citizens.

Her in Canada it works because we are use to it, and yet there are still many guns on the street. Our criminals generally leave people be. But in a country like the US. It'll never work. And for good reason.

That's not how this works. You have to give a reason why they should be banned, with evidence to back it up.

Just look at Mexico, only criminals and drug lords have guns, the average guy doesn't.

Cringe

they don't need a reason. rights don't have to be justified.

Theres no point in an argument. We have this thread 3 times a fucking day.

>>Keeping guns legal is actually directly opposing the will of the people.

>have a referendum about it then

We don't care about a referendum. We have the referendum of last resort.

OP is a defenseless cuck who would rather spread misinformation than defend himself, so I'm going to post some neat .webms

:^)

>Abortion

The beauty of living in a free country is that we the people don't need to justify to the government why something should be legal, but the government has to convince the people why something should be illegal. Fucking commie

SHALL

NOT

> I think both of those situations would have been safer if nobody had guns at all

if you were really worried about human lives as you claim to be then you should be fighting to end private ownership of vehicles. traffic accidents kill more people than guns by a landslide, yet no one is up in arms about us owning cars.

>Stopping an oppressive government is not a legit reason. please stop with your red dawn fantasies. how is a rifle going to help you when an AC 130 is firing 105mm cannon rounds at you from 8,000 feet in the air?
you literally know nothing about how a war would be fought. the US (and the world) is having a hell of a time with ISIS, basically a bunch of guys hiding in the desert with guns. if you really think an armed populace wouldnt stand a chance against a government then you are literally retarded.

>Citing the second amendment is not a legit reason.
you make me sick

lol fucking rekt

>Most people in America want stricter gun regulations

Says who? Why the fuck should I believe some bullshit poll?

Are these the same people that have said we have "11 million illegals" for the last fucking 12 years??

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED NIGGER

Horsey is even worse than Latuff at this point

This was in South Africa wasn't it?

>if guns were illegal no one would have a gun

Wew, this better be b8, or you need to kill yourself my man!

>Filename

Kek

>Shill and autist

Take this shit to kike book, you won't get any likes here fucking traitor...

/thread

But it's not.

Because such weapons are absolutely impossible for you to make on your own!

Oh. Wait a moment...

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/BSP-SMG_Book.pdf

>all 3 thieves ran away unharmed

disappointing

Lol you're trying too hard m8. No matter how long and drawn out your faggot "arguments" are, the answer is and always will be.....

SHALL

Why don't we just ban crime? Obviously if nobody commits crimes we won't have to worry about guns!

There's a slight possibility the gun crime in Mexico is related to the ATF knowingly selling guns to the Cartels.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Here's the one man nog stomper

this is the most retarded fucking post i've seen outside of /b.

>that last shot at 0:46 to put him out of his misery

If you prefer safety over freedom, why won't you move to my basement? You won't have right to go outside and i would violate your ass sometimes, but no one of these evil guys with guns will ever reach you. It's absolutely safe, I swear.

BTFO

I'm a Britfag and I think Americans should keep their guns.

The country was BUILT with "Everyone is allowed a gun" as a central tenet. There is nothing wrong with that and they should stick to it. If you don't like the risk of getting schools shot up, fix your social education, don't scapegoat something which has been a part of your cultural rights since the beginning of the fucking country. Anyone who doesn't like it still should shut up and fuck off; go live somewhere else.

It's like with the refugee crisis; Britain signed a treaty decades ago about how they would agree to take in refugees in times of need. Because they signed it, they need to stick to it. If they hadn't signed it I'd be all over telling them to fuck off, but since the country has signed it, it's tough shit and we have to stick to what was said.

>Hunting is cruel to the animals who die a painful and frightening death
I don't like burger's gun laws but I think this is a really bad argument. First the animals which are hunted have had better life than industry animals so speaking about cruelty of the hunting is hypocrisy. Also someone has to keep the size of the animal population at the right size because there are no natural predators and large populations will cause ecological damage. But I have to say that you don't need automatic military grade weapons for hunting :^)

The babies are still at it...

>knifes only

>motorcycle
>guy drives up
>places knife on victims neck
>no chance to pull knife

>gas station
>both guys walk in knives pulled
>pull knife out stab one
>lol not dead, it's just a knife
>get double teamed

Safer for the criminal maybe.

SHALL NOT

>if guns were illegal nobody would have a gun to attack you with so you would not need a gun for self defense.

Sorry, no. I'm fit and can fight but if some thug, meathead, game-of-thones-mountain-ass-motherfucker who takes steroids and gets strong all day is threatening me, my family, or property, you can bet that a gun in still needed.

BE

Because it's a natural right.

Any other argument is moot.

I'm female.

You really want me to not have a snowball's chance in hell against an attacker? That's very sexist of you.

>if guns were illegal nobody would have a gun to attack you with
It's virtually impossible to both make guns illegal and make sure no criminals own a gun.

At first, the US is going to have the same problem Brazil currently has: the country is far too big, impossible to cover every inch, guns will get through.

But then... man, look at 3d printers and printed guns. Sure they don't work all that well and most of them will break after a single shot. But see how easy it is to get one at home.

And if criminals really wanted to, it's not even that difficult to build mildly acceptable guns themselves.

Btw, Brazil banned guns for a while now. Violence levels only increased. Now we have murder rates higher than South Africa. Criminals have no reason to fear the police when you have a population too big to watch, and now they have no reason to feel the victims either, so they just go right ahead.

Nigga why u so salty?

LOL.

>yfw I make fully automatic weapons in my home

>please explain
'No'

>literally a suicide

Why the fuck would he point it at his chest if he didn't intend that result?

the skinny guy got on top of him and nearly had him, how did he turn out around? it sort of looks like he's pulling the other guy's leg or arm, I can't tell

You know who wants to take away your right to self defense? Criminals. There is no logical counter argument.

I have to go with OP IS A FAG
a cum guzzeling ass felching fagot

its obvious he's never been in a serious fight. even if im connor fucking mcgreggor im not trying to fight some methed out tweeker who'll just shank me.

Pro tip: if you are willing to ban or prohibit guns to a minimal level for the sake of potentially saving lives then you are obligated to prohibit anything that can take a life such as alcohol, cars, ect...

I'd love to hear the argument on why the value of a life is greater when it is lost to due to gun violence over the value of a life taken by a drunk driver.

Don't you know?
Police have, like, a 5 second response time.
Come on, it's 2016!
Tell your rapist that it's current year and they'll apologize for their disgusting sexism and objectification of the female body.

(this is what noguns really believe)

Why not just make a law that makes it illegal for criminals not to obey the law?

Financial atrocities are still atrocities.

"Stopping an oppressive government is not a legit reason. please stop with your red dawn fantasies. how is a rifle going to help you when an AC 130 is firing 105mm cannon rounds at you from 8,000 feet in the air?"

You should ask some Afghans, Iraqis, or Syrians.

> owning a gun is simply not a good idea.
let me stop you there

TLDR FUCK OFF

nice arguments of a 5th grader

It's like he's just standing there, stunned at his own stupidity