BRITS:

BRITS:
What is our response if a second referendum actually happens?
How can we push even harder than we did before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nKGAI8iqyc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lisbon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_citizens-initiated_referendum,_2009
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping for Britain

This is important, fags

You can't let them do that.
Revolt if necessary.

Most brits are good goys and will just stay home if a revolution started.
Maybe this was even part of (((their))) plan.
Let Brexit win first time, crash the market, scare everybody into another vote where they remain.

Just shut up, enjoy the win and stop being a paranoid cuck for a bit.
If the government does fuck the people over then we all march down to Westminster and build a nice swing set for them.

There won't be a second referendum, it would be such blatant bullshit

If you haven't noticed, a majority of the brexit voters are passed fighting age and would be borderline useless in an uprising.
Call me paranoid, but I'd think it's better for people to have a good idea of how to respond if something like that DID happen.

Have a couple more one so you can best out of 3

If this happens it would literally shit on all democracy
For instance then it would open up all elections to be 'revoted'
I mean hey if you didn't vote or didn't know what you were voting for that's on you. Learn from the mistake and live with the consequences.

Can a French and German bro tell me a likely timetable for when your countries could vote on leaving? Or is it even possible?

All this shit I'm hearing about Scotland, N. Ireland and even fucking London leaving the U.K. seems crazy if there's a chance the entire EU will collapse in the next few years.

>If you haven't noticed, a majority of the brexit voters are passed fighting age

You don't need literally everyone to go down there, a scant few thousands would be able to break in.

>but I'd think it's better for people to have a good idea of how to respond if something like that DID happen.

No, you're jumping at imagined shadows and rejecting the only possible solution to your imagined problems.

>WHAT IF THERE'S A SECOND REFERENDUM?!
>WHAT IF THERE'S A THIRD REFERENDUM?!
>WHAT IF THERE'S A FOURTH REFERENDUM?!

Answer is you remove the cunts, can't do it or are unwilling to do it? Tough shit, then you have no leverage and they will do what they want regardless.
Stress about a second referendum situation if one develops, don't start crying about milk that hasn't even been spilt yet. Living in fear of merchants is not living at all.

Also, if you don't like the way a vote goes, tuff shit, that's democracy. A second vote would be a sham.

youtube.com/watch?v=1nKGAI8iqyc

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

it's a common EU tactic. Discard the first vote, and have another vote with way less press attention and win because people think they don't need to vote again, as logic would dictate.

SECOND REFERENDUM

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?????!??

source ?

just torpedo this attempt at a 2nd ref before it happens. remind people that it was Labours committment to rubbing Britains nose in diversity (particularly their own northern base) that helped create this mess. if they'd been a bit sensible with transitional controls its doubtful a 1st referendum would have been called. likewise it was Labour dishing out regional parliaments and stoking nationalism in the celtic fringe thats created widening fissures in the union. most of these issues can be pinned on Straw, Blair, Beckett, Campbell, Prescott etc.

>don't start crying about milk that hasn't even been spilt yet.
Calm down mate, I'm just saying that the glass is being pushed hard and it would be better to have SOME idea of where that would lead for us.
I'm not sitting here on the edge of my seat shitting myself over it, but the purpose of this thread is to talk about how you would respond to it IF there were.

Don't know what book it's from, but you can google the votes themselves. They each have a wikipedia page, and it's legit.

So the votes against a eu constitution were ignored huh? So wheres our constitution then

R I O T
I
O
T

Second Referendum would prove everyone who wanted out of the EU right, it would piss all over the grave of democracy.

Your country doesn't have any sort of restriction on arbitrarily requiring re-voting?

We just have to crash the EU before the scots leave

You riot. They wouldn't have a second vote if the tables were turned, so you don't give them a second vote now.

Old veterans vs Liberal pussies. Jeez, I wonder who will win.

The joint heads of the EU have stated that they should finish the process of removing the UK as soon as possible by the way.

No fucking way. You can't let yourselves be held hostage by these faggots.

The individual rejections were ignored, but together they made the constitution get temporarily rejected.

Most of the constitution was actually added with the "Treaty of Lisbon" instead, only a few years after. So in effect the votes were ignored.

>Calm down mate

You calm down, dipshit. You've won a great victory, and if you're not going to stop and smell the roses but try to find a whiff of shit instead then there is no point in any of it.

> the purpose of this thread is to talk about how you would respond to it IF there were.

There is only one way to respond, you fuck them over. If you won't back the will of the people with the bodies of the people then it's all pointless and they'd simply hold referendums until they win.

Have fun now, if for whatever reason the powers that be decide to bring another referendum then go apeshit, not before.

you could swim in it it's so much

I agree. Get the fuck out of that godforsaken union AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. That anyone at all can't see that Germany's ultimate goal is to create a monolithic federal European state similar to what we have in the US is insane. They want to create the United States of Europe AND NO COUNTRIES WILL EVER BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE.

This is just Germany trying yet again to conquer Europe. I don't know what the fuck it is with the Germans but they are just fucking obsessed with making a European empire.

we had a referendum where a 84% "no" vote was ignored. yay politics

West has to learn that sometimes you need to punish people. In past monarchies punished innocent people all the time, but now it seems that you can punish a single guy in charge.

i KEK'd hard @ that last part for some reason

If the EU remove us ASAP we are fucked.

They will offer us a sub par deal and either we accept OR we remain because we can't agree.

Make no mistake this is a fucking war right now and our biggest enemy is our own people.

They don't have guns. How will they revolt?

Are you fucking serious? A referendum about what?

I don't understand how referendums can be ignored. Why have them in the first place if you're just going to pretend they didn't happen (just like in Greece a while back)?

They will allow the UK to leave, but will try to really fuck them up economically to set an example for other EU members.

Basically by giving them shit-tier trade deals with the remaining EU members.

Yes yes lets fight a civil war against low income working class voters because i'm a liberal university student who got mad at a democratic vote.

>Ignored
Bullshit, the constitution project was dropped.

one small correction: "people in our country" are not necessarily "our own people"

LEAVE AT ALL COSTS

Sure, it will be bad for a while but you must divorce yourselves from the continental overlords. You HAVE to do this if you want any kind of future for the United Kingdom.

Hardened veterans of war vs. dudes that like dragon dildos up their asses. Did you think this through?

>Bullshit, the constitution project was dropped.
It was only renamed. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lisbon

If europeans can't unite they won't be able to stand up to countries like the US or Russia, and in the most extreme case could be annexed.

In the absolute worst case, this refugee insanity was an intentional move by outside powers to destabilize the union.

surely they can sharpen some sticks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_citizens-initiated_referendum,_2009

literally "should it be illegal to whack your kid on the ass"

pushed by a greenie, lefty politician (with no kids). voter turnout was low at 50 odd percent, but a result is a result... well, apparently not

I wonder what life was like in America after they btfo the british? There must be a book on that.

Relax. Everything I heard on BBC and Sky last night was basically "this is it" regardless of leave or remain. The people have spoken. It's fucking over.

This isn't Bush/Gore. There's no reasonable point of contention. It was a solid decision.

What Britain desperately needs is the Queen herself to come out and give a televised speech commending the British people for making their DEMOCRATIC decision and ensuring that she will instruct Her Majesty's Government to enforce the will of the power in an efficient, orderly manner. Boom, problem solved.

I know its catch 22.

If we wait the chance of a second ref grows and grows.

If we inact article 50 and start talks there WILL fuck us over. Remeber Napoleon and his trade war with us? Think that but 2x worse...

If the referendum is ignored I predict huge unrest

and it was 87% not 84%, after a second look

War is the only answer, any other action is just cuck tier

Public owned infrastructure. It was non binding so the government ignored it and sold public assets anyway.

This kind of stuff happens every election. It's no big deal.

Well, that was more of a civil war to be honest. It was a family feud of British colonists on the American side and homeland British back on the island. I suspect it was testy for a while but by 1789 we already had a constitution together and were doing okay by and large.

They have a house of lords and an incontinent bitch that can deny the will of the public. The funny part about it is that they can't do shit about it because they have been unarmed.

Sacrifices have to be made to win, but wouldn't the economy just bounce back up, thanks to the magic of Capitalism?

The House of Lords pre-Parliament Act was actually a good thing for the people but of course the leftist scum had to fuck that over leaving no checks against the increasingly Marxist House of Commons.

We're not allowed to have anything nice, don't you know? White people with traditional values are literally Hitler.

Just fuck my world up.

Stop pretending that other EU members have shit to contribute. If it doesn't come out of Germany (merkel) it still comes for China, but has a massive tariff applied.

Possible happening

Yes. The British will be fine. Like I said, it will be a little rocky but I'm 100% certain the British will be better than before after a few years post-Brexit.

Hello, stupid American here. I thought the UK was always separate from the EU, hence why they have the Pound while everyone else has the Euro?

10/10 lad.

inb4 they get a constitution that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

If Switzerland can do it they can too.

>but wouldn't the economy just bounce back up, thanks to the magic of Capitalism?

not if EU decides to fuck with the UK out of spite and to set an example. The UK NEEDS good trade deals with the remaining EU nations to maintain a good economy.

JUST

It won't happen, they just can't keep throwing referendums until one ends up with the result they like.

They have a permanent exemption from the Eurozone and the Schengen Area but are otherwise members of the EU.

ah shit, i was referring to the anti-smacking bill, but now you mention it, the asset sales one was more recent and just as bad

Fuck them. Let Europe suffer by being cut off from the British. The Americans, the Canadians, the Australians, basically everyone friendly outside of the EU will be more than happy to help them along if only to fuck the EU cucks.

What did you guys expect? theres so much at stake for them they'll do ANYTHING to stay in

if they do refuse the vote, the people have justification to revolt.

kek

At first glance I thought you had photoshopped the JUST haircut onto him.

Put it this way, if we're made to do another vote then let me just say that some of you are alright so don't go to the polling station

They can call for a second referendum this quickly? Then what is the fucking point of voting.

Just call for another do over ad infinitum.

US and Russia want the low hanging fruit. You know, the ones that have been fighting civil wars since forever. The UK is nothing but good guys and will unit the US and the country formerly known as the USSR.

what do we know about this (((ex advisor)))

and isnt he a lucky little worm, what with tommy mair in custody and all

Seriously this. US and UK are tight as fuck. We're bros for the long haul. We're not going to let anything bad happen to our cousins across the pond.

So based Trump could make America and Britain great again? Trump is not only America's only hope, he Britain's as well.

>What is our response if a second referendum actually happens?
Have a third one

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>8 years later.
>26th referendum ran.
>Still says leave.

Let this picture educate you on how much EU can fuck with UK if they really want to.

>What is our response if a second referendum actually happens?
the response is to vote UKIP at the next general election and make certain that we'll never have a majority government again

Hillary will definitely punish them, just as Obama warned them. She has stated how her and Obama are very similar, and Obama has told Britain they will be last on trade.

Based Trump is their only hope.

We should have a referendum on whether we have another referendum on brexit or not.

You are correct. the only thing keeping Putin from tickling your assholes for fun is the fact that the UK were allies(even if it was just in name). Putin saw this shit coming a year ago and started claiming territory. Once trump gets in, we will pick up most of the UK (drop the drunks from Scotland and northern Ireland) and will own the fucking world. The new supreme ruler will be known as the Trump, not the Ceasar.

>implying Hillary isn't going to be BTFO in November

Nigger, please. The planets and stars are all in alignment. Brexit won and so will Trump. Globalists are getting blown the fuck out at every turn. The Jew is done.

seriously, if they fuck around you have the obligation to riot

Your picture shows the UK can fuck over the EU more so than the opposite.

This. The only answer to this is straight up rebellion. I believe in the British people. Nigel Farage will get the British whipped up into a frenzy if they try any shit.

The EU has nothing to do with NATO. You autists do understand the difference between the two, right?

Doesn't the UK already have a sufficient influence in Europe though to deter such moves? I don't think the Europe would impose such measures to just set an example, and risk more nations having a justification to leave, as well.

Tony Blair spent so much time selling us out to get a comfy EU job
Now he is in Panic mode

Calm down. Learn how to do that thing they call "self reflection". when you realize that the white people are the AntiHitler, you will come back an apologize. If you are not ready, sit back down and try again.

IF there is a second referendum will we fight for the first result? Lads..

we're good at that shit. Bring it on.

Kill some pakis senpai, it's obvious they are tying to cause unrest if they do