SECOND BREXIT

I'm not "Dutch", I do not live in "The Netherlands", I live in one of the low countries, North Brabant. I do not speak "Dutch", I speak Brabantian.
This toothpaste flag is not my flag, pic related is my flag.

BRABANT EXIT
BREXIT

HERE HE COMES, HERE COMES SPEED RACER

Nice flag

The Southern Netherlands will rise again. Let's clear the filth and #MakeBrabantOneAgain

Literally who

>a fucking checker board

Brabant, a region that with a half in the Netherlands and a half in Belgium. Antwerp is the main city of Brabant

You are a croat ?

why is North Brabant in the Southern Netherlands

Google the flag buraz

Maak de nieuwe Vlaemsche Republiek weer groots.
Walen en patatvreters buiten.

Well because you can cut the Low Countries into a southern and a northern part. North of the Rhine people are protestant and speak dialects related to Hollandic and Frisian, south of the Rhine we are catholic and speak Flemish and Brabantic. Some also say different mentality etc.

The Dutch province of North Brabant is called like that because it's the North of the former Duchy of Brabant, sadly cut in two in the 16th century. Still suffering desu

>A fucking picnic towel

that does it, i now #Levant4Brabant

we must return to the lowlanders to their holy land

Fuck republiek. Militaire dictatuur en alle commies het land uit vriend

You going to play chess on that flag?

Lads /Antwerp/ here. Rate my checkerboard

Kek

Goed verhaal, lekker kort weer.
Succes met je korsakov carnaval pauper.

Ik ben van mening dat toch een democratie het beste is.
Wel moeten we het stemrecht beperken tot mannelijke landeigenaren.

You have been visited by the nigel of brexit referendums.

Kebabs will exit UK, but only if you reply: Close the border, we're not kebab hoarder.

Ja, land bezitten, belastingen betalen en je dienst gedaan hebben zijn idealiter de criteria. Maar voorlopig zijn we zodanig verwijfd dat enkel nog het leger soelaas kan bieden.

Lijkt me ook beter, dan kan ik de katoenplantage mijn familie weer voortzetten.

I'm not "Dutch", I do not live in "The Netherlands", I live in one of the low countries, Friesland. I do not speak "Dutch", I speak Frisian.

FRIESLAND EXIT
FREXIT

aldfkh awlkjd ltit lsg xzlcvh hlwqqr ji? qjhlhdaho ot lsjndf! lefj sf lyu tx.nv cxow wpoer u.sanflrpw r?

I'm not "Dutch", I do not live in "The Netherlands", I live in one of the low countries, Friesland. I do not speak "Dutch", I speak gibberish

>repeat with brabant
>i hate my nationality so i'm going to make up a nationality instead of uniting with like minded individuals in this country
>i'm nation-fluid
>i identify as all nations including 5 on mars
>i'm special, notice me

>fucking inbred fuckwads

I identify as that helicopter

kekt