Letting old people decide your future

>letting old people decide your future

old people seem to be smarter than any of the young liberal faggots I've seen with all their shitty cuck opinions in these threads

>not respecting your elders who are infinitely wiser than your liberal or weeabo ass

Kys

Young and naive vs old and wise

18-25 don't have kids and are selfish
25+ have kids and are selfless

Nothing else really needs to be said

>Literally promoting fascism

>letting FOREIGNERS decide your future

>implying it's a bad decision

they might have a better life than their elders

but you don't consider that, do you? one day of it and you act like the world is ending. it's not. you've survived worse. get the fuck over it and accept what has happened.

>based on 1652 people

>18-24
>the Sup Forums demographic
>letting dumb, naive Sup Forums posters decide on anything

>trusting those who are proven to vote with more emotion than logic and have far less life experience
lel

fuckin ugrateful kikes
this shit makes me REEEEEEEEEE faster than a speeding bullets
>under 25 shouldnt be allowed to vote

>letting faggots who need safe spaces decide your future

>gambling degenerate have an opinion on politics

What do they expect from the EU throughout their life? Negative interest rates, shitty economic growth, forced refugees?

Why would you let people who fought in your wars and built your nation decide your future?

>ASIAN gang
FFS, THEY'RE ARAB, ARE THEY NOT

They're Pakistani, so not Arab.

Technically, "Asian" is completely correct, but intentionally misleading.

>letting selfie generation decide anything

>old people seem to be smarter

Grandpa, you barely just came out of the propaganda and indoctrination of the Cold-War era. Oldfags are retarded and brainwashed as fuck. They can fuck up the entire world and have nothing to be scared about since they will die shortly anyway. Dumbfucks.

Fair enough. I agree with the intentionally misleading part, that's what frustrated me.

It's funny because youth is literally the ones who let old people to decide for them by not voting.

>children know best
most have never even had jobs. it's basically asking to you want to leave your parents house.

idiots in the US are trying really hard to do that too with the argument that all residents should have a say in government.

what they don't understand is that we would basically be conquered by china cruising up unarmed in boats. they won't stop central and south americans and they wouldn't stop china that either. we might as well call ourselves new australia and be the worlds criminal dumping ground

A 24 year old Brit will live a life he didn't want based on a decision made by some old fuck who'll die in a decade.

Thank goodness for the old to be honest lad. Young people are full of idealism that clouds their judgement. I believe that people shouldn't be able to vote until they are 25.

t. a 26 year old who was retarded from 18-23

Isiah 3:12

O My people! Their oppressors are children, And women rule over them O My people! Those who guide you lead you astray And confuse the direction of your paths.

>pakistan

Basically muslim indians, poo in loos

technically asian, but we agree that they are trying to divert attention

All this means is that Leave has a higher turnout than Remain. Remain/Young generation don't value their voting rights and based on Twitter and shit they didn't vote because they expected Remain to win effortlessly.

Older generation went through war, depression, and built modern society. They know what to do

>the other side is retarded and brainwashed!

>cancuck talking about propaganda when he voted for le refugee feminist weed man

>bunch of insane gibberish that brainwashed liberals regurgitate on command with soul dead eyes
Yeah, please tell me more about your women's studies major is somehow relevant education.

Are you me? Same here bruv.

Voting age should be 25+. Then college libtards get a nice reality check by then since they will be working for a few years.

I was referring more to the European Parliament being a bunch of foreigners meddling in UK's business. Seriously, all the British old people decided is that young British people, and not a conglomerate of bureaucrats from Germany, Italy, Poland, Greece, Austria, etc., will rule over Britain.

Reminder that the people that push this have no problem with foreigners showing up and having the vote.

I'm 20. Plenty of people I know that are the same age as me voted leave.

Not every country is as brainwashed as yours.

Son, you barely just came out of the propaganda and indoctrination of university. Youngfags are retarded and brainwashed as fuck. They can fuck up the entire world and have nothing to be scared about since they can move back in with their parents and take out more student loans. Dumbfucks.

None of that shit matters. Young people don't agree with that decision.

Read my post you moron. Butthurt lefties on twitter do not represent all young people, not even a majority of them. Maybe they do in your country since you voted in Trudeau, but not here.

Truth.

You guys who have to deal with all those fucking cucks on facebook should bring up how all those millenial assholes are more concerned about their ruined summer vacations in spain and not being able to leech off the EU.

They are the definition of selfish.

This. Me too.

The overwhelming majority of young people voted remain, period. I don't give a fuck about your insane ramblings.

Those were people raised by boomers, they know whats up.

All these.

Instead of letting people with a future decide, we should rely on other people who will die within the next few years and not have to deal with the consequences. Yep, great arguments, folks.

The young all have "impaired judgement", because they're "naive" and "idealistic". It's not like elders get nostalgic for a time that will never be again and let it cloud their judgement. Oh no. Never. Old = wise 100% of the time.

Kill yourselves, you imbeciles.

Who

Only 25% turnout for young voters.

As always all lefty millenials do is post on twitter and facebook like the useless cunts that they are.

The thing is old people actually vote in large numbers. Millenials dont.

That graph really needs a % turnout desu senpai

t. a young idealist who has yet to experience reality

The frog meme got pretty weird as time went by.

I remember when Sup Forums was using him to justify shitting in their underpants

FUCK, They got Liv too.

>ywn lose horribly playing strip poker against her

Was something preventing young ppl to vote?.

Sounds like liberals are just complaining about the way democracy works.

Just go to north korea and cuba then.

they are smarter. young people are blinded by political correctness. they think they live in a faitytale utopia.

Regardless of whether they're blinded or not, they shouldn't have to live their entire lives based on a dumb decision made by some uninformed fuck who died decades ago.

This is the real tragedy. Nobody 65 or older should be voting for something as significant as leaving the fucking EU. It's like if all the old people in Florida got together and voted to leave the U.S.

Don't forget that these old fucks are boomers, who are arguably at least as bad as millennials.

So by this logic we should consult the wisdom of six year olds over the wisdom of sixty year olds?

>1652 person sample size
>probably taken from a single location
>no data on the number of each age group they asked
misrepresentation of information at its finest

>letting young people decide anything

>"The best way to fight fascism is to stop old people from voting"

Truly the left will tear itself to absolute pieces in our lifetime, its astonishing.

Fucking /thread. Wisdom comes with age. Who gives a fuck what 18-24 yo think.

There's no point trying to question the data. Countless polls, and common sense, confirm it.

^

>letting people who have experienced a Britain in the EU and out of the EU vote

Hm..really makes you think

>18-24 year olds believing they'll live beyond the winter

I really just want this planet to die desu

>more proof that we could instantly fix many problems in western democracies by setting the voting age to 25

I would seriously give up my franchise if it meant all of the pea brains my age have to write 5+ big fat tax cheques to the gov before deciding to increase bennies to Muhammad and his 9 kids

The last time I saw this much delicious butthurt was when Rob Ford (RIP) was elected mayor of Toronto. They did the same complaining about demographics then as they're doing now: it was the outer suburbs who voted for Ford while the city core didn't, so, boo hoo, it was unfair!

>young brits worried about traveling around europe when they can't even move out of their parents house

If young people have voted 55-45, then it wouldn't be an issue.

This is clearly an issue.

Lets start by votign out the politicians who are all 40 and older. These people are too old to decide our future.

Parliament should be made up of 16-30 year olds

>why didn't the borderline retarded brainwashed millennials get their way bawwwww

Yeah we should totes leave the fate of civilization in the hands of dumb fucking kids who have no actual experience with anything. I'm sure that would go great.

It's their future, not yours.

Jontron is a jew.

>18-24
>64% remain

They're not old enough to understand what the fuck is going on or that there's actual consequences for bad decisions

The "this kills the crab" picture is the weirdest juxtaposition of humor and sadness...

>People who contributed to the country for decades shouldn't be allowed to vote on it

At least they aren't leaches who waste money getting a gender studies degree.

>letting 18 year olds vote

That's not for you to decide.

if the youth are too irresponsible to get out and vote they are too irresponsible to run the fucking country.

They're also outnumbered demographically.

>letting people with experience cast a vote

Kids need daddy to slap their hand sometimes and let them know they're choice is stupid

Buddy, the young voters in our country are responsible for fucking Trudeau, young voters are morons.

This is the last chance the greatest generation gets to save the future of Britain from the boom and their mostly foolish spawn.

>being a mad whole foods entitled kid

>END DEMOCRACY ITS PROBLEMATIC
kys

Poor Brian, sod just wanted to cook for m'lady. You can almost hear her pussy drying up as she reads it.

It's funny how the young generations are usually the ones that vote in lower rates and always bitch about losing at higher rates.

They're outnumbered demographically.

>Universal Suffrage
Here's what wrong with our democracy.

Old people remember life before EU.

Young people have been pressed into thinking the sun wouldn't rise and rain wouldn't fall if not for Brussels.

fully agree ill always defer to my dad or grandad on politics

...Only if the population size is shrinking overall. Which is it is not.

That's a dumb argument, considering how all data shows that young people are far more informed.

It shows that young people are more educated, not that they are more informed.

>informed but still wrong in 99% of all cases

idk about that seems about even if anything

with age comes wisdom comrade