ego

Thetans

being a manlet

>mfw some redditors think they can actually ruse the cruise

He's a closeted gay midget with more money than brains

literally a cucked manlet who's wife got blacked

>[laughs]

>breed a bitch and then dump her to move onto another slag

You realise Jamie "I'm not gay" Foxx is just sucking Based Cruise's semen by proxy right?

>worshiping a space alien is the key to have the perfect hairline
why didn't you guys tell me sooner

>not wearing his space uniform to a scientology meeting
The fuck is this guy's problem? Disrespecting his church like that

Like everyone else in Scientology, they have dirt on him and blackmail him to stay. ALLEGEDLY, THAT IS

>Jamie Foxx is the homosexual
>Not Tom Cruise
>only in the mind of a retard

Sure is hot in here.

Y-ya think maybe you could turn down the thermostat or somethin'...?

who /scientologist/ here?

Only Americans could breed such a fucking retarded "religion".

The study tech seems to be working though. Ever since I start identifying and clearing words it became a lot more easier to absorb and remember whatever I'm reading.

Scientology is wacky as fuck, but can you blame him? They treat him like a king.

Is that right? The impression I always got was that Cruise took an attitude of doglike devotion and deference to the cult for "teaching him to read" and at some point surrendered whatever personality he had to become its empty vessel.

yes but do you really need a fucking religion to help your reading comprehension? when we dont understand what we're reading, most of us instinctively reread and identify terms we don't understand. We don't need to make up weirdly sinister phrases like 'word clearing' to describe basic learning techniques

scientology definitely markets itself to celebrities very well. By definition a celebrity is usually looking to fill some kind of existential hole, to placate a feeling of insignificance with adoration of strangers. Scientology tells them they will live forever and become gods, and wouldnt you say thats what most short, bipolar jews in hollywood are after?

If it works for this it can probably work for other things. It's not a "religion to help with reading comprehension" but it's literally just a collection of courses that can help you in various ways.

>Rosamund Pike: 5'9"
>Tom Cruise: 5'7"
What do they mean by this?

Is Scientology the reason Cruise's career has damn near never had a misstep in over 30 goddamn years?

I think they're trying to make you believe he's taller than his actual 5'4".

If you watch the documentary "Going Clear", every person in Scientology has to kiss his ass 24/7 he constantly surrounded by at least five people constantly telling him how great he is, they throw parties that would rival a fucking wedding for every minor occasion in his life.

Also, all the bad stuff Scientology gets up to is purposefully kept out of view from high profile celebrities, so cruise just sees the cult as a big feel good Tom Cruise ass kissing party.

>constantly surrounded by at least five people constantly telling him how great he is, they throw parties that would rival a fucking wedding for every minor occasion in his life.

Jesus. The only way that kind of situation could get more bizarre and sybaritic would be if the five people were midgets.

I always assumed that it was a tax thing.

>Also, all the bad stuff Scientology gets up to is purposefully kept out of view from high profile celebrities

What bad stuff? Every allegation of misconduct is from either a blatantly hostile "journalist" or a disaffected former member with an obvious ax to grind. Physical evidence tends to be suspiciously absent as well.

Believing and accepting things without thinking is ironically what critics accuse Scientologists of doing. Try going to an Org and see what Scientology is about or at least get their side of the story.

hello tom. how many boys are in your sex dungeon right now??

Yeah like Tom Cruise would actually browse this shitty forum.

Somebody's got to make all the "based cruise can't ruse" posts. It may as well be the guy for whom Indian crowds have to be hired to cheer because no-one there even knows who he is.

They own him

Every depraved thought, deed or desire is captured on audio or video tape by an auditor within the organization. They just threaten to release it and he jumps through any hoop they want him too.

Plus, he loves it. He's treated like a king and he loves it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jimBqTJ-Ngw&t=146s

Why does he look like he's about to Zeig Heil?