Eternal /fifa/

Ones to Watch edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ilfc9y7Xxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yesterday beat every squad on world class playing squad battles, just lost the first game to fucking shit squad

Someone recommend me a good target team.

I made this cheeky starter squad, took me only 4 offline games to make it, while everyone else is overpaying for the same quality players but in the EPL, Martins and Doumbia are monsters..

How do squad battles work? Do you select the difficulty? What kinda rewards can you get?

I got OTW Sanchez so now I have an excuse to play a vanilla PL squad, sorry lads.

oops, forgot pic

Just beat the 5atb squad battle 5-1 on world class lelel

I'd there a otw worth it for 50k?

>FIFA came out yesterday
>Switch advert string soccer AM
>it's a 1 2 Switch advert

No sympathy for them desu, they do it to themselves.

same, was breezing yesterday and just lost my first game of this fifa in squad battles

then lost the next one too

all this black music in this game baka

Packed that Spurs player otw.

Does he even play?

I've found the squad battles have a random difficulty multiplier. Anyone know how it works? Also, I struggle on semi pro (although I play with 40 fitness). Any tips for ai spanking?

Sanchez? Saw him once, might not have been the league. He looked decent.

Balde Diao is about 55k and if he does well his upgraded card will be a monster. But it's a gamble, all the cards that are guaranteed IF's are super expensive. Sigurdsson is another one worth looking at, i think he's around 45k.

he comes off the bench, highly doubt it

>tfw have team at the ready but can't play till mid next week

fucking torture lads

Injuries every game are back I see

No point having OTW defenders. Sell.

anyone use a serie a team? have a midfield of piotr-savic-kessie, kinda wanna upgrade kessie
any suggestions?

Do LF/RF work as strikers?
I really want based IƱaki Williams as a ST.

he just said he hasn't played, but they can get max 7 chem

Why wouldn't they work? Chem boosts are a meme

Yes, he plays

however I'm not quite sure how he would get an IF, probably just gotta be lucky for a goal I guess

however he's about to play in about 45 mins for Spurs, so don't sell just yet

How do you even defend in this game?

Jockey + contain

Don't press tackle unless you know for certain you're gonna win the ball. And don't play high pressure like you would on 17, it will fuck you up

Watch this about 10 times so you take it in.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ilfc9y7Xxc

>tfw when struggling on professional in squad battles

Anyone got good custom tactic sliders?

just go to quick match and copy the tactics of a team you enjoy irl, I've been messing around with Napoli's

Fun teams, (self-made) challenges, themes, hidden games etc. to do in career mode?

I'm thinking of doing a Make Netherlands Great Again run. Primary goal: win the CL with a Dutch side, win the world cup with Netherlands and build a great generation of players. Will be simming a lot of the league games obviously, as whatever team I use will be vastly superior in short time. When I have made Ajax a European great, I'm jumping ship to a rival.

Red pill me on squad battles. When do you get the rewards it says by the side of the level you're at?

if you really just sim career mode, probably best off getting fm

League games only, and "a lot", not all.

Bleach pill yourself first

sounds fun

Its the more casual method of obtaining whole packs and coins.

just play football manager you absolute melt

But when do you get the coins and cards? im on silver 1 atm and haven't got anything

>opponent on the attack
>your fullbacks are practically standing on your centre backs toes
>he passes to pacy winger with 50 metres of space
>goal

Every Monday you get the rewards. The top right shows how long left for the week competition

Thoughts?

Might need a goalkeeper, pep

Besides the goalkeeper, obviously Muhammad

Get De gea obviously

It's just a video game, retard.
>>>r*ddit

chips are BACK,baby

>FIFA 18 cracked on day one

Fuck yeah. Pretty crazy considering FIFA 17 wasn't cracked for like half a year

Rate my squad.
I invested 90% of my coins into Bale, so I only have like 50-100k to make the rest of this thing.

If you've got that much money to burn why don't you buy a flight out of that shithole of a country, you guttermonkey

Settle down Pajeet.

I bought like 30 dollars of fifa points on web-app release, bought the game for 30 dollars with a South Korean VPN for a grand total of 60.

Which is less than the price you paid, toothless cuck.

If Sharia law doesn't allow web-app trading, it's not my fault. Drive over a few pedestrians and kill yourself with an assault spoon.

Jorginho, Biglia, or Borja if you want good passing

I paid 45 quid in tesco like a normal human being

And my name is Ahmed, cunt

Damn

Are squad battle every other 24hrs? I'm pretty sure it updated the matches in less than that.

> there are people out there not appreciating Thomas Muller

Picked him up for like 30k, absolute Rolls Royce of a player on this game

>getting beat 3-2 in squad battle by fucking semi pro

Fucking kill me lads.

Only OTW I managed to get is fucking Hernandez. Fuck me.

I can't defend and I get btfo every match

Help me please

i got Bruma...is there a chance he does literally anything this season?

Play squad battles as practice.
Play 4-2-3-1 and have your cdms and full backs as stay back whilst attacking. And your front 3 as get in behind and your 2 wingers as cut inside.
I picked 2 Cdms with good defending/strength and are tall

It's what I did on 17 and it's working on 18. Just gives you a really solid base. And don't dive into tackles, jocky with L2 as much as possible

And don't get frustrated if it isn't working, it doesn't matter, just relax as much as we all want to win, it is just a game

What players are due for a big drop in price? Mbappe?

Thank you for the kind words I almost broke my controller. I will take your advice

>thinking playing against the CPR will prepare you for online

You're in for a shock. I've just learned to outscore my opponents.

>Do you select the difficulty?
Yes

>What kinda rewards can you get?
I think it's 400 for World Class and then it increases/decreases in increments of 50. There is one more difficulty after Legendary.

>tfw spent most of my resources hoarding Turkish and Mexican league players
>nobody buys them

They'll surge soon because of SBC, r-right guys?

Do you reckon they'll have a WC mode like on 14? With one random free player after every game?

That was the most fun I've ever had on fifa

>run up to keeper
>dink a chip
>goal every time

first bicycle kick i've ever scored from a corner. neat.

also, PSG are fucking absurd.

>people still haven't learned to not pull your keeper out of position

thx 4 free gols

neymar totw incoming? :0

Better stock up on the two neymars available on switch

>buy OTW Yarmonlenko for 71k

>go on reddit fifa bc Im new to trading OTWs and wanted sound advice

>some dickhead tells me "your dreaming if you think he's worth 71k lmao he's slow"

>now going for 150k

this fucking dickhead convinced me not to buy three Yarms when I had the chance. This was the first and last time I look to reddit for anything

Can OTW players go down as well as up? I don't know shit about them.

No. Their card will just stay the same all year. If they are totw they get an upgrade

I have ~50k to invest. who should i buy?

Never trust anyone's advice. You never know if they're just trying to manipulate the market by unduly hyping or criticizing a player.

Kane will likely get potm so if he gets an IF you should buy it

no

I should have figured as much. In hindsight I was worried about losing 20k when I really would have been fine. Live and learn. Just annoying because this guy was acting like a real pretentious cunt about it. I figured reddit had autists since Skrtlepower made like600k following their advice

A lot of them lost 20k^ trying to cash in on POTM Mane sbc lmai

Oh right, that's cool. I've packed Sanchez and I'm wondering if he's worth holding.

serie a player stats are almost exactly the same as last season and there are hardly any new players to even choose from

Belotti is elite

>tfw didn't buy FIFA 18 because I'm on an intensive Law course and didn't think I'd have enough free time to make it worth it

Is FIFA 18 good lads, good enough to justify buying if I could only play maybe 1 hour per day?

he won't be in a month or two

Isn't neymar a little overrated?

yes

best fifa for 5 years

Do your work lad

it's a lot of fun but only if you're down to grind squad battles and UT Drafts

is it worth risking your career ? no

He destroys part-time baguette farmers after moving on from destroying part-time paella farmers so no he is the GOAT

As opposed to Kane scoring against part time qamah farmers

I'm nbot going to argue that the premier league is the best league in the world but it's certainly the most difficult to score in

English football culture has always favoured tough physical play so if centrebacks are faced with a technical striker they will just break his legs unlike in the Spanish League where injuring a Madrid/Barca player gets you banned for life

Defending in the premier league has been shit the past few years look at how many goals are conceded off set pieces by the top teams. Only thing Premier has is the pace is so much quicker

>want to buy hamsik
>get him in a gold upgrade

nice

I'm not sure defenders are much use to keep hold of. As totw is normally for players who score etc

>FUT Champs need qualifying because reasons
>Fut Champs is limited to the WL because reasons too
Fuck off EA

Gold upgrades are pretty OP, I have a complete PL team from them with some decent players like Ederson, Fabregas, Son, Bellerin and Giroud.

yeah I usually get players from epl, even got otamendi in the same pack as hamsik. Gonna save them for an sbc

Packed Vardy and have been playing him and he is awesome. Always moves into channels and beats defenders for le easy tap-ins. If you time it right its unstoppable.

who shooting broken but i still can't finish here

>tfw no Carragher to pair with Matip for a somewhat competent defence

god damn it Lovren, get a fucken IF somehow.

>Not using Milner
0/10