So can we now have a "Dixit"?

So can we now have a "Dixit"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ
law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/74/700
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/csa_csa.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a voluntary ambassador from the great state of Florida all I have to say is , Fuck you. We aren't getting stuck with all the niggers.

as another representative from the gunshine state, I also have this to add:

Fuck you, we aren't getting stuck with all the niggers.
Texas is cool though.

Ask Robert E Lee

No. Keep your niggers. And Louisiana is getting their Katrina niggers back.

I agree with this fine gentleman from Florida. We keep Texas and the North shall have the niggers.

I would fight to the death to become free from the north and Cali.

Why can't you just legalize slavery again?

>Dixit
That's what she said

Why havent we built a bridge from the bottom tip of Texas to the bottom tip of Florida yet?

What are you going to say, though?

Noice.

E pluribus unum

Possibly a NATOut

Why? You'd just lose again.

Doesn't your constitution says that a state CAN NOT secede?

Implying Florida would be allowed in Dixie.

Florida is mostly retired yankees, kikes, alligators, and Cubans. Not sure what's worst.

>right when we're about to get Trump
Pick your battles you retards.

Trump will keep everything north of West Palm Beach so I'm safe.

>Doesn't your constitution says that a state CAN NOT secede?

No, it mentions admission only, not the other way around.

The Supreme Court just decided to make up the rule that no one can leave.

>niggers

Couldn't we just carve out state in the Mississippi delta for them? Send them all there, a black govt for black people with black police and black economy so they can finally learn how to take care of their own shit.

Develop some sort of 'self-determination.' It would take a good while obviously, but at least they'd no longer be able to blame their failures on 'rasis white folk' when they have the largest fucking port and irrigation in the east coast.

>wanting to leave Trump
You'd have dozens of governors, congressmen etc fighting for the presidency and leadership. It'd become a satellite country to the USA and would be abused, poorly managed and frankly utter shit.

But then again you're the South, you already are that way.

This vid made me happy, based Mary a qt

He was opposed to secession.

>implying they'll stay here when the gibs stop

United we stand, divided we fall.

>make up the rule
Details? SCOTUS doesn't have any legislative power. Is there anything actually binding on this?

If you pay them enough, all of the bureaucrats living in Nova would move to Richmond to run the new gov't. They're just here for money--country club democrats.

Let's do it senpaitachi.

As a resident of the great state of Louisiana, no fuck you. We have been stuck with the niggers for the entirety of their stay in America.

>black govt for black people
They tried that in New Orleans. Then Katrina came and wiped it all away. Goodnight chocolate city.

as a Texan i feel we have a moral obligation to at least try to save the rest of the union (ironic i know).

if Trump loses, i'm right with you though, fuck the Yankees.

I would totally support a new Dixit country. We can call it the Gadsen States Of America (GSA) Idfk. But It would be better than being in a coutnry with a bunch of fucking traitor anti gun liberal cucks. We can make laws banning gay marriage. And stop shemale traps from peeing next to our daughters and wives. It would be paradise!

There are no breaks on the Union train.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ

But would there be slavery?

MAKE TEXAS A COUNTRY AGAIN

What if we all agree to just expel California and liberate Maryland and New York?

Plus, I'm not a historian, but I'm fairly sure my ancestors found out the hard way that if enough Americans decide they don't want to be ruled, then a few pesky laws don't get in the way

I'm ready to send your ass back to hell with the rest of you're moonshine soaked asses Cletus.

Maybe. And we can make it re-illegal for woman to vote.

Isn't the Supreme Court like... supreme? Over the constitution?
Anyway, you are a "federal" country, isn't it enough? What would be the changes?

No. The founding fathers knew that secession was incredibly patriotic (how do you think America started?). States have tried secession before and it's legal, it's just incredibly unlikely.

Just shut up and come to the nigger free zone.

Also the south would never be able to finance an exit without outside help and its very likely that Russia would be the only power willing it to give it to you. As having Russian anything on this side of the globe is intolerable you can almost guarantee an unreasonable and violent reaction in order keep the south in line. A lot more than a Brexit would have to go wrong before the South could even begin to secede again.

Supreme court is about as legitimate as you pretend they are. Their rulings mean fucking nothing. I don't feel like the are legitimate. So when they rule I just shrug....I mean if we were going to Dixit, then i would support my new country. NC here!

No, I only care about Texas.

It also says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, but that hasn't stopped the Yankees.

US states can't leave the Union. I thought was pretty clear after the Civil War.

Would rather die than continue to live in this liberal hell.

I'll take as many as your family with me as I can.

Stop lumping Oregon and California together. Literally the only major blue areas in Oregon is Portland and it's little ass-zit Eugene, and it's only blue because of all the shitty fucking communists and niggers pouring in from California on their way to Seattle.

>SCOTUS doesn't have any legislative power.

Technically, no, but they do that with every decision. For instance, when Selective Service was challenged in court as being the equivalent of slavery (outlawed by the 13th Amendment), SCOTUS said that no, it was not slavery, because people used to work together to put out fires.

Yep, you heard me right. They decided that it was not slavery since fire marshals used to have the right to ask able bodied men to haul water buckets to fight fires or some shit. If that isn't just making shit up out of thin air, I dunno what is.

Case law is still law, regardless of if we classify it as "legislation" or not.

Also, regarding withdrawing from the union:

>law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/74/700

>Texas v. White

Supreme doesn't own the constitution, the only thing they actually do is be the final word in interpreting the constitution. A case only reaches them when a constitutional liberty is brought into question. They aren't God.

>Isn't the Supreme Court like... supreme? Over the constitution?

Nothing is above the constitution.

Rules don't matter when two big groups of people are shooting eachother to death.

Lousiana is basically irrecoverably their territory already man, they gotta go somewhere rather than metastasizing across the US.

Genocide just results in international intervention and the destruction of your own ethical culture.
Nobody is going to pay to ship them back to Africa (and they haven't been 'african' in centuries.)
Doing nothing just means they continue to exist as a parallel culture causing mutual demographic strife or worse causing massive demographic shift and cyclic civic collapse.

no

Civil war 2.0 We are very heavily armed here in the south. Also Most military installations are in the south.

You'd have even more trouble keeping beaners out than you already do. You'd have to divert a disproportionate number resources to border protection without the Feds standing there anymore.

No you dumbass.

The whole point of the Civil War was the federal government enforcing the fact that secession is absolutely illegal. Democracy means nothing if the minority can just leave whenever they lose.

It has never been done and will never be done.

>implying the South cares about the constitution or rights in general

mfw

It would be easy. Shoot them on sight and they would not want to come into the Texas....

The feds only get in the way e.g obongo pardoning illegals and telling border patrol to not enforce the law.

>implying the yanks do at all

Can you take the niggers at least.
~OhioFag

I like my user here. He gets it. The yanks are lawless libtards......

>Over the constitution?

No, they are UNDER the constitution. One of their main roles is to interpret laws in light of the constitution.

For instance, our constitution says that every accused person has the right to a fair trial. It also says that the press has freedom to report, which shall not be infringed.

Here is the problem, what happens if a new report would prevent an accused person from receiving a fair trial? Both rights are equal, and yet, both are in conflict. This is where SCOTUS would step in and handle the case. Interpreting the constitution, SCOTUS would issue a ruling that ALL other courts are bound to and to which legislatures are bound to obey and design their laws after.

>Also the south would never be able to finance an exit

That's just categorically false.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Combined GDP of likely secession states would make the new country the 3rd to 5th largest economy in the world. Plus the only Atlantic nuclear submarine fleet (Kings Bay GA), most of NASA, most of the Atlantic ports, most of the oil, the strategic oil reserve, etc.

The Yankees need us more than we need them.

How about we just get rid of the niggers, Muslims, and spics and call it a day. I'd rather not fight anymore white people.

The Civil War was fought for a lot more than seceding. Trade and many other disagreements were factors. The USA has gone to war for less.

Seceding isn't illegal. The USA was just stupid and decided to attack the South out of stupidity. The USA knows it can never go to war with itself again.

I'm actually in support of this.

>We, the people of the Confederate States, each State acting in its sovereign and independent character, in order to form a permanent federal government, establish justice, insure domestic tranquillity, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity invoking the favor and guidance of Almighty God do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Confederate States of America.

avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/csa_csa.asp

We are a very Constitutional people. I assure you, that we firmly believe in property rights, including that of now antiquated farm equipment.

Wait, you sure you Oregon bros don't want to be a part of great Cascadia?

Fuck your gay-ass map- we'll kill all the communist vermin in SoCal and link up with the newly formed republic of new Mexico. We get to slaughter gun-fearing rats and they get ports along the Pacific.

Libertarian paradise- guns, weed, fish tacos and palm trees.

>I'm ready to send your ass back to hell with the rest of you're moonshine soaked asses Cletus.

Why? Seriously, if you don't like us, what the fuck do you want from us? Are you addicted to fried chicken, biscuits, gravy and sweet tea?

White liberals are far worse than Southern niggers and spics. Too smart for their own good. You can control niggers with welfare. You can't control someone with an Oberlin degree spewing Marxist bullshit.

Fuck no you freed them. You take them.

This guys got the right idea. The South has almost everything. We are the greatest and all we get from the north is criticized.

Everything south of LA County should be New Mexico Territory in CA.

New kemet, a place where kangz can build pyramids n shieet.

Yeah, that would be great. But the northern liberals and certain parts of the west want a multicultural society hell bent on destroying white culture and christian values. When your own are against you, they force your hand towards violence.

the supreme court can only interpret the law and rule on the constitutionality of laws and executive actions. they are actually incredibly powerless

a quick example of how powerless they are:
>supreme court rules that President Jackson can't evict all the injuns in florida
>Jackson: "the supreme court has made their decision, now lets see them try to enforce it"
>evicts injuns anyways

in short they ca't do shit unless another branch is actually willing to go along with them.

dont you fucking dare stuck the midwest with commiefornia and jew york and dickstrict of cuntlumbia

fuck the coastalniggers

midwest coast represent!

We didn't want them free, friend :( Abe lincoln tacked that on, you could keep them for all we cared. They haven't left our cities since then.

Virginia doesn't want to be in the confederacy.

Violence seems to be the only answer at this point....

>Democracy means nothing if the minority can just leave whenever they lose.

That is complete nonsense, and it depends on the nature and form of government set up by a democratic/republican society.

The constitution gives Congress, and only the Federal Congress, the right to admit states into the Union. There is NO mention of a right to expel states or even to prevent them from leaving.

The 10th Amendment is clear as fuck:

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

The power to expel states or to prevent them from leaving has never be delegated to the Federal Congress, only the power to admit them has. So, until there is an amendment which gives Congress the right to deny states their ability to exit, Congress does NOT have that power, because it is NOT delegated, and so they......

>are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Northcoast represent? i mean...great lakes right?

>Nothing is above the constitution.
Is it possible to change the constituion? I mean, if not, you cant do Dixit and the war is your only solution... Not cool.

Just the parts around DC and Norfolk.

>south rises again
>south loses again
>this time we do what we should've done and mass exterminate all the traitors
>US obesity rate plummets while education levels and life expectancy rises

go for it.

>florida fags pretending they are southern.

GA will annex the panhandle and let south florida burn.

>Forcing texas to join debt hellholes of the south

This is the main problem. What would it take for US soldiers to turn inward and start shooting other Americans. Not all soldiers in the Southern bases are from the South. How would the command structure break down and abscond with enough hardware to run a war against the rest of the country? And who else gets involved? Russia is going to want a piece, Who will Britain back? Where will the EU fall if the South rises again? I really don't see any way for the South to successfully secede from the United States. A British exit from an intimate alliance with the Eurozone is not the same as a nation fracturing.

Virginia should burn

>arizonan here
im okay with this
emperor joe arpaio would probably ramp up border security more than trump. everyone strapped at all times. no crime. just a true hot paradise

This.

God can you imagine. . .

>crooked hillary steals election
>SC calls for emergency vote: stay or go
>others follow
>Civil War II
>one month period for all supporters from the north to flock to southern states and vice versa

Buy gold, lads. Buy gold.

>So can we now have a "Dixit"?
Not unless you want to get spanked by the north again.

It would not come through force of arms this time around. Rather, disaffected voters would determine that a distant power no longer represents their interest. From their, state legislatures would petition Congress for their release from the Union.

It is not as difficult as it sounds, nor as impossible as people make it out to be. If the majority of a state's residents want to leave, there is a fair chance that Congress would get out of the way.

No, they only give the final ruling on how laws are to be interpreted.

The judiciary has always been know to be underpowered compared to the other big players

>yankee fag sucker thinks he can beat pissed off rednecks

Aside from Texas and Florida, the vast majority of the south would not do well with secession.

From Mexico. They are scared. The Mexicans know we can pull it off so they come to Sup Forums to stop us

That all sounds nice, but that's not how it works in the real world. The US would never allow a group of states to break off and form a new country.