youtube.com/watch?v=jyuQf49epDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lethal weapon.

Reservoir dogs.

Ace Ventura

Why would they hate scarface?

Dirty Harry

Wolf on wall street

Women don't only hate this one, but they can't even understand it.

My mom loved this movie.

Add to this anything by Gaspar Noe

Every woman I know who's seen Scarface, hates it. I don't know why, maybe because getting money, power and women is kind of a male desire.

Women just want to be told how pretty they are.

I am a man and I didn't like Scarface

But did she understand it?

Why?

a boy and his dog

I am a homosexual and a contrarian.

I dont like scarface because the way he ends up getting in trouble and ultimately dying was stupid as fuck

why did they need tony to drive the car and why did it have to be some weird ass car bomb? and I dont think tony would really care about one kid and a wife who gives a fuck

Then you're pretty much sorted into a "women" category.

because they see themselves in the female character, a whore that only cares about money and won't have any children

You probably had two gay dads.

your mom has a nice cock

Never had a woman make it through this movie.

>I THINK YOU BETTER QUIT TALKIN THAT SHIT PUNK

>ITT: virginfags afraid to talk to girls

Shrek

>"wait...I don't get it"

Ass, Gas and the Mystical Glop

Give me the keys, you cocksucker motherfucker.

PREDATOR

my mom likes this flick

Pretty much any Sergio Leone or Martin Scorsese film

Don't even bother trying to talk to a woman about this one.

Saving Private Ryan

Whenever a woman loves this movie it's because of "Heaaaath

Are you fucking kidding? Any emo, pseudo-intellectual tumblr girl worships that movie.

Most overrated flick of all time.

that's not american beauty

Heat

>Loneliness
>Courage
>Taking things by force
>Misogyny

>Good guy shoots the bad guys leaving their women as widows.

Heat is malekino at its finest.

Didn't Russell Crowe look fetching in his uniform?

>emo, pseudo-intellectual tumblr girl
I believe OP said women, not pigs.

kino

A woman died of a heart attack watching this movie.

Slapshot

I prefer the original

so they're like sean bean

Enter the Dragon

Women cant make it past the five minute mark of Full Metal Jacket

Specifically this one, the others were fine

>I don't know why, maybe because getting money, power and women is kind of a male desire
I would support your analysis if Tony's behaviour was somehow promoted by the narrative.
I think that seeing Tony as a badass is mainly a young men's problem. The more you grow up the more you see Tony for what he actually is: an ignorant peasant who can get money only because he's ready to fuck your life up for money.
It goes from baller to grotesque as you age.

who cares what women want?

fucking inferior subhumans.

did they just walk away?

Anal Expedition 6
Teenage Spermaholics 2

Heh

Humungus raised the most questions honestly

>"Why does he wear that?"
>"What's his accent?"
>"Why isn't he sunburnt?"

or any GGG film for that matter

>because taking it off would be extremely painful

>because he was born into the dark

>see above

He is the first and quinessential big guy

So is every Michael Mann movie

>Big guy
>Wears a mask
>Taking it off would be extremely painful
>Charismatic leader
The original big guy

My girlfriend thought Brad Pitt was the main characters brother

Any Rocky film

>teagan presley
>melissa lauren
good taste

It was a long time ago so I don't remember exactly what she said but she did come out of the theater seeming really inspired, constantly recommending and talking about the movie for the next few days.

but she can't

her womb was so polluted, he couldn't even have a little fucking baby with her, mang

>I am a homosexual and a contrarian.

redundant

Quite the opposite, she got tired of the money and wanted kids

>she

Bad news, user.

>Scarface (1983)
>a movie niggers love and everyone else laughs at for being incredibly bad
Fixed that for you.

>t.numale

What honestly makes this any different from someone who makes a climb in real estate or business by crushing those beneath him and leaving them for dead?
Honestly Tony is more of a nice guy since he'll kill you straight up instead of leaving you homeless to slowly die in the streets during a new york winter.

the dirties

Uh women like this movie by default just because it's got prime Brad Pitt being a bad boy. My sister who's a complete moron loves it for this reason.

My mom likes all of these. She even genuinely likes the sopranos, God bless her soul.

Commando

I knew a chick once who loved Scarface, she was Iranian tho.

any film noir or slapstick film

Was she hawt? Hawt Iranian girls are cray cray hawt

This is actually true. The only people I met who love this movie are minorities. I have never met a white person, male or female who likes it.

He's different because he literally kills people with a gun while making money off of people's addiction and suffering. He adds nothing to the world. People who make money in business and real estate actually provide a benefit to society.

That said, I love the movie.

kek

They're still both despicable characters. Should a murderer be praised because there are worse people out there? They should be both viewed as negative example, irregardless of how much one example is worse when compared to another.

Director's Cut

Is coke that great? I've only done it once, and only a small keybump because I have a heart condition and could die if I do too much

I don't really remember how good it was

Most drugs are ''that'' good when it comes to getting addicted, even weed is that good.
That said, coke is pretty fucking good, so good that unless you have an extremely strong willpower you will most likely completely fuck your life.

My mom loves these and in general anything mafia/crime related. Probably watched Godfather over 20 times

I showed this to a girl and she started crying when the kid died.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyuQf49epDs

I've talked about this with a woman friend of mine.
Her thesis was that most women hate mob movies because they are more susceptible to violence.
They see Tony Montana doing fucked up shit and they immediatly imagine how such a guy would treat them (wich, of course, can be scary as fuck).
I'm pretty sure that their emotional response is way more direct than ours. We see Tony Montana from a certain distance, without ever actually inserting ourselves in a context where Tony is present (and when we do we all notice that it would be fucked up and that that guy should be fucking killed).
That's what I inferred from what she told me.

They say weed isn't addictive but I'm definitely addicted to it. I really meant in terms of fun-to-cost ratio, coke is expensive as fuck

These. My mom loves these types of movies and her favourite is Goodfellas.

Reason is that nobody is autistic enough to show this to a girl.

And people who want to show it to girls don't get laid.

>my mom wants to be dicked hard by crowe
not the same thing

9% of weed users end up addicted.
Weed addiction is usually underrated because there are far worse addictions out there, but it's still an addiction. You won't end up vomiting every 2 seconds while shacking uncontrollably if you stop smoking weed, but you will for sure undergo under some heavy insomnia and depression for a few weeks.

If you think that weed is ruining your life quit it. There are many resources available to you on the internet, and if you live in a developed country chances are that in your area there are many programs to help people in your condition.
Weed should be enjoyable, weed should be enriching your life. If it isn't then it's time to quit for a while.

t. concerned user who has been addicted to weed

That was actually recommended to me by a grill

How has this not been mentioned yet?

Also Chinatown

That's my mom's favourite movie

That stupid cunt is the reason why Jerusalem was lost.
Fuck i hate her.