Gun Rights for Britain

I believe this should be the next step in making Britain great again.

Any brits agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get rid of hate speech laws first though

UNKEK BRITAIN. They're doing well but this might be too far of a step for the cucks over there. They're still a Muslim country but the whites are fighting back.

100% Agree

Either one would be beneficial for dear old dad.

nah, guns suck.

I have two shotguns already, America. We can get guns here, just not in supermarkets.

Fuck yes. EBR and ax50 for me please. And a fucking constitution while we're at it. My assault bike wheel is worn out.

Then go and buy yourself an AR-15 instead of a shitty bird gun, if you're so free.

I'm talking to dad, not to you cucks.

No, I want you to be able to own an AR15 with a 30 round magazine with all the scary features.

Nope, and I believe most Brits would say the same.

And why is that?

You actually can, just not with the semi auto mechanism, they get converted to straight pull. Problem is to get a license there far to much police intrusion in you private life.

repeal them and make hate speech mandatory and adopt USA's 2nd amendment

Yeah. We all make mistakes, faggot. All free societies should be armed.

was just thinking about this. no guns if you're on benefits. want responsibility? be responsible

I fucking do.
But this cunt is right Most British people are scared as fuck of guns. Not good old Nige of course, but he's a cut above.

NO, I want you to own semi auto rifles and pistols.

BRITAIN NEEDS GUNS NOW

You need to start a pro gun movement or party that educates the masses.

Imagine an Armed Britain.

Obviously I agree. The right to arm yourself is a necessity in creating a truly free nation, and gives the government a subliminal (and sometimes very real) reason to slow down their inevitable overreach

(Tom Woods just did a great podcast about the historical and modern importance of militia with some bloke who has a book out.)

The killer is we already had the 1690 bill of rights that allowed us to bear arms. An armed society is the best guarantee of a free society.

This is unlikely unfortunately.

Can't give people guns till we get rid of mudslimes. Don't want London to turn into Detroit..

As much I would like this.

Lets be realistic, gun laws are going absolutely nowhere in Britain.

Never understood why us brits got so hysterical about guns so quickly. But chin up, after leave any things now possible.

And how will you do that without guns?

This

You guys did the impossible.

>you actually can, you just can't

Doable, just seriously not worth the hassle is what I meant.

We want you to have semi auto rifles without needing to sell your soul to the police.

>Straight pull
So, it's basically a fancy bolt action?