Sherlock Thread

>Christmas, 5 years ago

On scale from 1 to 11, how angry did that make you?

i thought moriarty was back

so definitely 12

I don't know what people see in these guys' depiction of Moriarty, the guy is a bad actor and the character is just so superficially done it's insulting

0, It was a clever plot twist

Boring as fuck final episode

There's still the secret fourth episode :^)

I mean, I never expected clever writing in Sherlock so not much.
I still thought the episode was fun and well made

How do I unlock it? Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start?

Threadly reminder

0/11 Go read a childrens book.

it's hidden in the source files

>mfw they didn't tie up the molly plotline

I'm not an idiot so I just figured it was ANOTHER dream scene

never was there a more reddit response

>tease that moriarty is alive for a year
>nope its an autistic sister that spent 20 minutes recording sound bites to troll your gay brother
>and the sister is basically GLaDOS
>and she escaped and captured the superhero prison from Avengers by herself because she replaced the glass plane with nothing
>during what fucking time period
>and can she do complex carpentry by herself without arousing suspicion

I mad. I halfheartedly did the whole smart-people-are-wizards meme but there just is no way she could do this

>tease that moriarty is alive for 4 years*

So why didn't their sister just end all of her epic plans if she was sane every once in a while?

It was the only decent twist in an entire episode filled with ludicrous twists.

but they did, user
>She gets over it! Surely at a certain point you have to figure out that after Sherlock escapes tells her, “I’m really sorry about that, it was a code, I thought your flat was about to blow up.” And she says, “Oh well that’s okay then, you bastard.” And then they go back to normal, that’s what people do. I can’t see why you’d have to play that out. She forgives him, of course, and our newly grown-up Sherlock is more careful with her feelings in the future. In the end of that scene, she’s a bit wounded by it all, but he’s absolutely devastated. He smashes up the coffin, he’s in pieces, he’s more upset than she is, and that’s a huge step in Sherlock’s development. The question is: Did Sherlock survive that scene? She probably had a drink and went and shagged someone, I dunno. Molly was fine.
t. Moffat

Molly's actress is a total QT
>moderate feminist
>body image issues (Psoriasis)
>likes identifying trees
>is a dog person
>not afraid to do nude roles
>legitimately decent actress

>mfw this is his actual response

And she did the best part in the last episode too
I like her alot

i dont think hes a bad actor you can't blame him for reading the lines as they were written