Why are normies so afraid of the brexit?

Why are normies so afraid of the brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_United_Kingdom
eureferendum.gov.uk/q-and-a/trade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They've been told that EU is good their entire life and that anyone who doesn't like EU is Hitler.

Deep down they know the Most High is closing the hour of temptation and their foolhardy imaginations are over soon.

They beleave that a European superstate is the solution to all of their problems.
They beleave that it's okay to trade individual rights for more "protection" in their society.
They beleave that rights are given to them by the government.
They beleave their economies would not be run by un-elected bureaucrats from another country.

Yes I'm misspelling believe on purpose.

Because they love diversity and won't get to meet all those charming refugees who keep trying to get in

WHY CANT WEEBS LEAVE????????

Because the Hollywood liberals they follow on Twitter told them it's bad

They depend on the government to fix all their problems, if the state is slightly threaten they will freak out

you first.

normies feel what they are told to feel

They pay attention in their economy classes instead of watching anime all day.

NEVER

EVER

EVER

because the media that they read said its bad.

really nothing else to it

Not until 4chexit, friend

>Allowed
>Accepted

Not the same thing weebo

>4chexit
More like 4ban, amirite?

>please clap.

but our mascot is a green haired loli. how did you even end up here?

This is bullcrap. Mods are faggots. You can post ponyshit and you won't get banned, only pruned. And those b8 threads can last for hours.
So much from da rulez.

I want degenerates to die.

(you)

>I hate everything Sup Forums is about
>that's why I'm going to stay here and complain

They believe their own propaganda, they have been telling each other that the world is going to end if we leave for a long time.

Because United Kingdom - Scotland = Bad

Also I understand basic economics, isolationism is bad for growth.

They honestly believe nations and borders are outdated concepts. A reality check like Brexit confuses them, and they lash out. Also massive media brainwashing, the EU is without alternative for them, they can't imagine that any other political constellation can exist.

crossboarders need to leave Sup Forums
>muh 4chinz

Because BREXIT IS RACIST OMG YOU XENOPHOBE HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?!!!??!!?

Those now screaming on Facebook, Twitter etc. are the usual hysterical SJW types. Yesterday's vote has shown they are actually a minority. They are confused. They are afraid. They haven't realized it's not 2015 anymore.

I know you're a newfag since moot punished people harshly for posting pony shit.

anime will forever be a part of Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole. no matter how much you cry about it.

England doesn't need to grow. It's a grown-up. It needed to free itself of the shackles of tyranny and it did. Isolationism is only bad for growth when you're not a developed nation already cemented in the future. The U.S. is going to take off economically when we kick out the illegals and everyone knows it. Never have advanced nations been so head-and-shoulders above the rest than right now. Importing cheap labor only kills domestic employment. It's not a good thing and people need to get that through their thick skulls.

Actual normies are the ones who showed up and just voted for brexit.

It's the weird faggots stuck in limbo that have a problem with it.

Don't you know, where you are? Sup Forums is an ANIME forum. Always has always will be.

Not anymore

Sup Forums? Yes. Then again this site has bred many kinds of degeneracy. Sup Forums /d/ etc,

This board is anti degeneracy in it's essence and you guys should at least stop posting shit

>Why are normies so afraid of the brexit?
Why are white people afraid of racism?

They're afraid of whatever the media tells them to be afraid of.

Webm explains everything

Brainwashed retards who believe everything they see in a small box which emitts light.

Because they are being told, obviously. Normies have no opinion, they just repeat someone elses.

>then again this site has bred many kinds of degeneracy. Sup Forums

Sup Forums and Sup Forums were the first boards on Sup Forums. you can thank their degeneracy for Sup Forums newfag.

Because not wanting muslims to rape and kill you is islamophobic and you are stupid for thinking islam is not a religion of peace.

Cause the local political comissar has brainwashed them, comrade.

Literally this.

Taken a step further, we can make two statements:

Every board is a derivative of Sup Forums and Sup Forums
and
Every board is as degenerate as Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Reddit exists for those who do not like anime.

Is there a follow up to that?

looks like more than half are celebrating

Doesn't the Bible say complete globalization would happen before it split up?

If so that means that Brexit is a scape goat and some other actual globalism shit is about to happen.

Nyet

Then I guess this place doesnt get to decide whats degenerate and whats not. Who knows what kinds of people lurk and post here? I don't want them to spew their retarded 'alt-right' shit.

But Sup Forums has always been a North Korean Basketball forum

Clearly, they're not, since he majority voted out (and the majority of Americans was unaware of it (75%) This isn't like the time when Sup Forums rigs twitter polls, dumbass

i-is there more?

Found the weeb virgin

Because it solves none of the problems people are angry about and makes the UK's position and economy worse

>It's a grown-up

Its dying because its lost almost all of its colonial power. Both Britain's wealth and power were destroyed by WWI + II. Now retards want to go back to the glory days.

>Importing cheap labor only kills domestic employment

You're correct about this. Imported labor was supposed to make up for a declining birth rate. Its not really working. I doubt most Brits what these low skill/pay jobs.

Even with that said, leaving the EU is still an awful decision. Losing Scotland/Gibraltar* and many trade rights isn't worth it.

*Gibraltar - they need open boarders with Spain for trade and employment. Not sure if they're in a position to leave tho.

>Who knows what kinds of people lurk and post here?

if you only knew how bad things really are croatia-kun

You say that as if it were a bad thing

Found the normie-retard.

NEVER

NUH UH

NEVER EVER

I DONT THINK

NOT GONNA HAPPEN

>isolationism

this meme of britain exiting the EU being equated to britain becoming an hermit state is really fun.

ye now i understand

Exactly. Nothings actually going to change except Britains economy will be a bit worse and they wont have a say in EU policty

>Losing Scotland/Gibraltar* and many trade rights isn't worth it.
Trade is a two way thing. EU countries fuck over the UK on trade to their own detriment as brits are good sized market. People pushing for punitive type trade deal with the UK for the audacity of leaving do so to the detriment of their own countries.

There's a reason all the other stock exchanges were flinching as much or more than the UK's was today and Obama went out and immediately declared that the US and UK would always be stable partners.

I know. Makes me think about my innocence when I was a 16 year old and lurking stormfront. Didnt have to see fucking cp or gore at random

They hate our freedoms and blushing anime girls.

Because normies believe whatever they hear on Facebook, as long as it seems like a popular opinion

Kek I left stormfront at 19

Were you there when they shut down the German-language forum because they said 80% of posters there were BND trying to arrest the other 20% for hate-speech

The EU is more important to the UK than the UK is to the EU. But it doesnt really matter, UK isnt going to leave the common market

I don't know when was that. I spent most of the time on the croatian sub and I gave a few reads to the general anti kike antinigger antigay and other antishitidontlike. Didnt give a shit about events

Basically this, they think anything said over social media no matter how retarded it is will be the logical and conclusive opinion.

I'm not falling for your commie tricks

They're worried about what people think of them so they default to virtue signalling like a scared animal.

>The EU is more important to the UK than the UK is to the EU.
eh... I wouldn't go that far. They're a top 5 destination for exports from all the real EU countries and don't export all that much in the other direction themselves.

It's a pretty damn even relationship overall, and places like Germany really really need the UK consumer market to buy their luxury goods that most of the yuropoors can't afford.

Well in terms of exports, the EU accounts for 13% of the UK export market, while the UK is 3% of the EU export market. Plus now Britain cant act as america's preferred gateway into the EU

>the EU accounts for 13% of the UK export market, while the UK is 3% of the EU export market.
Where are you getting those numbers from exactly? Neither of those numbers look even close to correct from what I've been browsing and look like some weird spin nonsense.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_United_Kingdom

because they watch and believe the tv

I was actually mistaken, its 44% of British exports go to the EU, which accounts for 13% of British GDP. Thats according to this eureferendum.gov.uk/q-and-a/trade/ which doesnt list its own source. Im looking to find one thats a bit better

>Sup Forums is an ANIME forum. Always has always will be.

isn't this an Iranian underwater basket weaving forum?

I was never that big into anime for a long while, but after discovering how often it triggers normie shitlibs, i gave it a second look.