How did this ugly retard get popular?

How did this ugly retard get popular?

Because his whole fucking generation looks like this.

He's tall.

He's a good actor

I don't understand why you Ameriplebs are more obsessed with your actors being pretty than talented

He's a fairly talented actor.
Plus he played a popular character in a popular blockbuster

Maybe from your point of view.

Really? I'm going to have to be the first person to say it?

HE'S A KIKE

he is humble

>managed to convince an audience that he found Lena Dunham attractive

He's just a good actor and he paid his dues.

it's a mystery. dude is downright deformed

probably the same reason why squeeky dirt boy andrew garfield keeps getting cast in high profile productions without having any actual talent

The amount of ugly people on tv and cinema right now is problematic

He was very good in social networking in mu opinion

He looks like a caricature

>He's just a good actor

This. He was by far the best actor in the first two season of Girls that I saw.

Friendly reminder that Adam is an ex marine and can kick your sorry ass any day of the week ;)

Girls.

he's jacked

You are just riling up the /fit/ fags on purpose now

Damn, he is cute.

He's a jew

So this is the power of lanklets...whoa

everyone can be jacked if they try hard enough

His not jewish.

But, that nose...

He really doesn't seem ugly to me. His face is odd but seems like maybe he's got that niche attractiveness going on.

Imperfect things can be, and often are, attractive. He's got an odd looking face, but odd in a way that it looks interesting and stands out.

looks literally don't matter if you can act or have enough charisma to make up for it

He's got a dorky cute thing going on

Besides that a lot of people are unattractive and you just don't notice it because of makeup

The nose is a lie.

>He took off his mask and Hux gasped. Kylo had an unconventional beauty to him, a constellation of moles on his simultaneously sharp and soft features. He was striking in ways most people weren't

friendly reminder that this is how kylo is described in fanfiction

femanon here. Buscemi is a cutie in a geeky way. Driver just looks like a mouse or something.

IMO "Cute" is related to attractiveness, and he's not attractive, he may look "buff" or even "nice", but not cute, hot or attractive

interesting. and i thought adam driver looked fine and steve is rather hideous. but i have to admit that as a guy i can't judge the attractiveness of other men for shit.
oh and of course L O N D O N

>Posting the picture where he looks less jacked than usual

Some girl told me I looked exactly like him in TFA once this summer.

Afaik I don't look like him at all.

He is a good actor.

He is not average looking, his face is very unique and odd.

He looks very different depending on the picture. Sometimes even bordering on attractive. Usually it depends on the hair and whether his ears are covered up.

Is he even popular though

He's the only guy willing to fuck Lena Dunham. He got rewarded nicely for it.

how does that answer the question ?

He's talented and charismatic.

Is Paterson a good movie?

he's an ewok

Ever noticed how normies always talk about how ugly Adam Driver is but nobody dares mention Boyega?

>this is the target audience nowadays

No, it's not normies fucking up the industry. It's you.

Because Adam Driver has a weird face. Boyega has a normal face for a black man.

Well he's black he can't help it, white people are supposed to all look handsome.

Honestly the lighting in TFA made Adam look really handsome, more than usual.

Because he was in a popular movie and people liked him. It's not like he popped out of nowhere. Plus directors seem to really like working with him. Probably because he's one of those types who's willing to do shit like drop 50 pounds and look like a skeleton for a relatively small role in a movie.

actually a good actor
and intelligent
and talented
smarter than you

Boyega isn't ugly at all. He reminds me a bit of young Denzel sometimes, except not as handsome.

he is practically a shaved chimp

he managed to make a show written by/directed by/starring lena dunham worth watching

Nobody is pushing Boyega as being some kind of hot dude. He also doesn't have Driver's presence in the film world.

>hair on his nipples but shaved everywhere else on chest

Anyone who's reading this, if you do this then your nipples look like 2 hairy anuses on your chest.
Girls think it's gross, but fags might think it's hot.
Just a Psa

This. I never understood the particular need from americucks for attractive actors.

Americans are shallow.

My american family comment on how our actors/actresses are more beautiful than theirs because they focus on varied beauty and not 'hollywood' beauty.

You realise he isnt shaving right? He just doesnt grow any hair on his chest.

He's much better than Andrew Garfield in Silence - actually tries a Latin accent.

>Stevey B
>Ugly

Never understood this meme, he looks sleazy, but in a good way; like Jack Nicholson or Willem Dafoe.

>ugly
Subjective
>retard
He's not the one insulting people on 4chins

Boyega, Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver are ugly motherfuckers, Oscar Isaac is the only mildly attractive of the bunch.

That's what you get when you put a jew in charge and don't hire white people at all.

>horrible hairline and hair in general
>wonky eyes
>ugly eyebrows

He is ugly. Nicholson is attractive but sometimes he looks like a psycho. Dafoe looks like a mix between odd and attractive.