Learning a language

I kind of want to learn a second language, but I don't want to learn Spanish. What would be a useful language that isn't Spanish for an American to learn?

Chinese or Arabic

Not politics / stop shilling this ugly girl.

then post cuter ones.

That jap bitch need some big black cock.

Spanish would be the most useful language to learn for an American.

There are tons of resources for learning French

I wasted mein Zeit mit Deutsch.

Join the club.

None are really useful, unless you want to post career aspirations or there is somewhere you plan on moving to.

>Tfw no whitu dicku to sucku

Russian

Mandarin or French

Japanese, German and French are quite useful if you're pretending to work for a multinational company. DON'T learn Chinese or you'll be fucked.

If you're wanting some challange try Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Hindi and Arabic.

Deutsch= Language Master Race

Seconded. People who speak Russian often don't speak English, unlike most French and German speakers. Also, Eastern Europe and Russia probably have a better shot at being reasonable places going forward than America or western Europe. On the other hand, Russian is probably fairly hard to learn.

Probably chinese or japanese.

>girl

Finnish and Estonian.

They're both real easy and you can teach them to your friends so you have a "code" language to speak at bars and shit talk others since you're unlikely to run into an Estonian or Finn.

Why are you talking shit about my wife?

>not wanting to learn Spanish
Spanish is the most anti-sjw language of the western world.

That's me in drag, bro.

Chinese. They are taking off to say the least

Chinese, Japanese or Russian.

Isn't learning Spanish like admitting defeat for you? It would be like me learning something like urdu.

All spanish countries are piss poor. What's the point?

chinese, so you can talk to qt chinks

French is pretty useful and will make Spanish simple as piss to learn once you get over it being annoying (that's why I learned french). German is also valuable to learn. Don't fall for the mandarin meme, you don't need mandarin to deal with the businessmen who are all corrupt to the bone and shit at doing business anyways. Japanese is the same case and you'll never be accepted into their society because you're not japanese. Italian is neat, but not so valuable economically.
It really just comes down to what you find interesting and could develop a passion over.

Peasent girls looking for a rich white man to get citizenship easy pussy

Learn British English, you dimwitted American colonial subject.

arabic. be useful if you ever emigrated to britain

>What's the point?
You're gonna need to know how to communicate with your incoming Mexican overlords, for one.

Also, Russian is pretty useful and as the others in the thread have said, most Russians don't speak English. Could be useful as Russia continues to reclaim a prominent position on the world stage.

How's Swedish?

I had the same dilemma 2 years ago and chose Russian. It's a beautiful language and they have lots of beautiful women that love Americans. Don't listen to the faggots saying boohoo it's hard. They probably voted for Bernie Sanders.

>not everyone speaks cuck

>I wasted mein Zeit mit Deutsch.
How? I took it in high school and college, but still had to Google Translate.

Finally I'm interested in learning :/

Swahili

Easy, pretty good about being similar enough to the other scandi languages to get your point across, but pretty worthless. So, unless you already have an affinity for Sweden or the region, it's not really worth it unless you just want an easy time of learning a language. Dutch would probably be a better route if that were the case though, more valuable as well. If you speak a combo of danish and German, it could make you fairly valuable in deutschland working near the border. Dutch too I suppose, but most nederlanders learn several languages.

Soon, Arabic will be the official language of Sweden and speaking Swedish will be considered racist, classified as felony free speech. The only Swedish words that will be legal are flyktingar välkomna.

>Knights_of_Ren.jpg

French or Russian

German is useless because most Germans speak English and Documentation of German products is available in English too.

Russian or Japanese. Or if you plan on moving to the EU, arabic.