Is this proof that multiculturalism works...

Is this proof that multiculturalism works? this guy successfully combined african rhythms and poetry with white mans musical competence.

Attached: lacreatura.jpg (980x980, 288K)

Yes, he's the Robert Wyatt of rap.

Sup Forums fuck off

chinga tu madre chupavergas

dubs confrm

el goblino

You have to grow up someday.

cultural appropriation t b h

fpbp

but he is 69% himself

Is it pedo skittles man day on Sup Forums or what

Yes

clever

Why does Sup Forums love 6ix9ine? Is it a meme, or is it just that i don't get his music?

It's shilling

It's always been shilling

no
We have a thing for memerap here. its more like people love to follow the scene, not really as much about listening to the music. Kind of like eurovision, people love to watch that shit even though the songs are shite.

>N-no shilling going on here bro
Tell 69 to suck a dick. He probably would that gay motherfucker

It seemed like people unironically enjoyed his music here, so I was pretty confused

shut up brandon

every single post on here is ironic
take off your tinfoil hat. anons posting music on a music posting forum is not shilling

Sup Forums is one of the most humorless boards I frequent, they have few overplayed memes, but other than that it is a very serious board

to clarify yes, you can unironically enjoy sixnine, but it has its time and place. I doubt that many people are listening to his mixtape all the way through. Its mostly an on and off thing. sometimes you just wanna hear a hard trap beat with screaming on it.

>combined [...] with white mans musical competence
"no"

In the same way people enjoy XXXtentacion. I get it, it's just not for me I guess

Who the fuck is brandon

It certainly feels like shilling - this is at least the third thread today. Is pedoskittles the new grimes?

fpbp

There are less dumb ways to push your brainlet agenda.

Him getting into a bunch of beefs is probably more entertaining than his music. Like every week he figures out how to stir shit up.

Also he tends to piss of the crowd I hate most on Sup Forums which makes me enjoy him even more.

But on the real, hes not big because some Chinese calligraphy site is shilling him. This Chinese calligraphy site cant shill Death Grips to billboard top 40. Hip hop has always been about money. I see the hypocrisy that many people with the platforms to promote good hip hop artists waste their time shitting on Sixnine. While they could easily promote underground hip hop artists they do not. Because there is more money involved in giving air time to a walking train wreck. Same reason why the news doesn't report on what good people are doing they only focus on the tragedies.

You guys are a bunch of retards who cant figure things out.

>this guy successfully combined african rhythms and poetry with white mans musical competence
user..

Attached: EN-025-Jazz-Greats.jpg (620x310, 86K)

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 46K)

>im14andthisisdeep

>you're14andthisismakingfunofpeoplewhothinktheyredeep

Back 2 reddit with you

fuck off

fuck off to reddit

>g-go back tuh reddit plz

Yes, believing lies generated purely to justify exploitation makes you all grown up

Attached: IMG_3368.jpg (810x810, 73K)

no you

>IMG_3368.jpg
see

see

he literally made a reference to a popular hate watching subreddit.

yeaaHAhahahaHaHaAa greentezt haha am i right ???

hahahahaha

We can't have memes that shit on Sup Forums

fpbp

see

These are the people on Sup Forums now holy shit

I don't like this evolution

i was with you until this post kys

PENIS STIFFY uh
CUM ALL STICKY uh
FINNA DICK ME uh
BOOTY HO 50 COCKS

Attached: nfmssf9yfqa01.gif (718x722, 1.5M)

fpbp

>successfully combined african rhythms and poetry with white mans musical competence
That's not Remain in Light buddy.