Tfw you realize xenophobia is simply a form of halo effect...

Tfw you realize xenophobia is simply a form of halo effect, when a physically homogenous society is seen as prettier and thus irrationally seen as more effective socially and economically.
It's literally like asking that all unatractive people be eliminated and hoping it will solve all problems.
All xenophobic arguments are ultimately aesthetic.
Tfw you realize that masses fall for such an obvious psychological bias.
>You now realize that jews are truly the chosen people and they just want to save humanity from it's pryschological limitations.

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligent.aspx
scholar.google.com/scholar?q=emotional intelligence test goleman&hl=fr&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF65nz_sHNAhWJ1xQKHYwwC4cQgQMIGDAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw look for stats on how much non eu immigrants cost the UK per year and it turns out they provide more to the UK than the natives do but racists like stefan molyneux parrot that theyre a huge dent to the economy O_O

Except for the part where it also carries over into crime rates and economic prosperity of the citizenry.

You have no basis for such a forecast (what say America would be like without african-american). It's all aesthetics friendo.

American Blacks have an IQ average around 85
Africans have an IQ average around 75
In addition those stocks of humans have proved to not produce or maintain civilization. In fact, only a few clades of man have ever produced anything worthy of the word civilization.

>Tfw you realize rapephobia is simply a form of halo effect, when a culturally homogenous society is seen as 'safer' and thus irrationally seen as more effective socially and economically.

When America or any nation becomes mostly african, hispanic, etc., it could never hope to achieve what high intelligence races can do. Everyone needs to be awoken to this fact because the humans of the world are not interchangeable.

You realize ethnic diversity is bad for innovation, cooperation and social cohesion?

For real intellectual diversity you need ethnic homogeneity, ideally.

kek

without the dindus we would be much more prosperous

>Implying average IQ is an acceptable basis for policy.
>Implying intelligence is an acceptable measure of a citizen's worth
>Implying more intelligence means more welfare.
What about the myriad other measures of intelligence?
Why only focus on intelligence?
It's all aesthetics, friendo.

>what would america be like without blacks?

Idk, but there would be half ad many murders that's for damn sure

It's all a rich mans trick

What don't you get about this OP?

You can't be this naive. If blacks commit half of the total number of crimes removing blacks won't remove half the total number of crimes. Social classes will always exist and whoever replaces blacks at the bottom of the barrell will carry out committing crimes.

>what say America would be like without african-american

Britain

>collecting welfare somehow is a net positive to the economy

"If you fight back they win" -T. Rudeau

>IQ isn't an acceptable basis for policy
it absolutely is, letting in hordes of third world error drgs your country down economically and socially
>measure of citizens worth
it isnt, but it measures the likelihood of success of a particular group, and it does tell the worth of potential future citizens(migrants)
>more intelligence means more welfare
it does though, it means higher standard of living, more innovation, medical research, scientific development, etc.

>save humanity from it's pryschological limitations. *( I think you mean "psychological")

XDDD nice post, dude

Then why race is a better predictor of violent crimes than poverty?

Except western countries objectively have lower crime rates, higher average IQs, and higher productivity rates without brown "people."

See
The US without blacks.

>I was so excited to share the news that jews are actually the saviours of humanity that I mistyped a word

It is a statistical fact blacks commit half of all murders in the US, this is due to their low intelligence.
Yes, lower classes will always exist, but the criminal impact those classes have can be drastically different depending on IQ

Third worlders drags*

why can't arabs accept they are subhuman shitting up the planet?

I fully accept all brazilians are subhumans shitting up the planet

that wouldn't stop me from immigrating to France to fuck their women and produce several children that will suck resources from their government while I stay underemployed on purpose because I'm too lazy

that wouldn't stop me, but I'd fully know I'm a subhuman shitting up France

not an argument

>notices Algerian flag

From Wikipedia:

>After Algeria gained its independence, according to its 1963 Nationality Code, it authorized citizenship only to Muslims. It extended citizenship only to those individuals whose fathers and paternal grandfathers were personally Muslim. Ninety-five percent of the country's 140,000-strong indigenous Jewish population was essentially driven into exile by this change, with only 6,500 Jews remaining in Algeria.

Can I just ask: why do you third worlders not practice the tolerance you preach to the first world?

Gg

You lack some Marxist theory burger friend. Domination relations will always exist. They are what structures society. Your grandfather would have probably said the same thing you're saying about the Irish and Italians.

Test

>You lack some Marxist theory burger friend

That's a compliment.

Answer this

>All xenophobic arguments are ultimately aesthetic

I'm 116 and a carpenter... what am I doing wrong?

Pol is wrong, but xenophobia isn't about the Halo effect. Good guess though.

Still waiting for an argument, OP.

>Can I just ask: why do you third worlders not practice the tolerance you preach to the first world?
Sure matey I am responsible for the policies of my country, in a decade I wasn't even born yet at that. Every "thirdwolder" is too of course
>Literally showing his intellectual biases and why he needs the jews and their superior cognitive abilities, in a thread on the topic

>you lack marxist theory
yeah because it's immoral, irrational, and leads to the death of hundreds of millions
>your grandfather's would say the same thing about italians and Irish
My grandfathers were the italian and irish. There's a massive difference between european immigrants and non european immigrants

I think all minorities carry it with them like a secret buried deep in their heart. They most see it. They live with other minorities. For example, how can black person grow up with the blacks, and then travel to an All-White area - and not think they are just fundamentally better? It is possible that some of minorities violent behavior stems from this anger and being dealt a shit hand.

If I was a minority - I would advocate for eugenic solutions to improving my race. Even as a White person I support this, as a minority I'd be even more motivated. My goal would be to make my race have a higher IQ on average.

Top zizzle

So just let me understand you: would you be happy if say 10-20% of your population were white Frenchmen who want your country to pander to their way of life and tolerate their customs?

So many newfags and shills flood these bait threads instantly.
Since the start of this year there probably have been 2-3 half decent and interesting threads.
Btw what are we sliding today ahmed ? I saw your brown friends that immigrated to the north have apparently joined you.

>native population burden on state
>refugee immigrant population is less of a burden
>implying lesser of two evils applies when assessing invading hoards
Not an argument?

You can't even can't gefilte fish with that shit quality bait...

Do you (OP) realize that valuing your own opinions over the opinions of others is a form of xenophobia?

How do you know that your anti-xenophobic attitude is better than those of the people around you (in this case, Sup Forums)? You only value that opinion because you hold it. You're valuing the opinion INSIDE your own space (the boundaries of your mind) over the opinions of other humans surrounding you. You should allow the value of opinions to be determined equally, meaning you should agree with us when you're on this board. Otherwise you are SYSTEMATICALLY DENYING US OUR HUMANITY, BIGOT.

>So just let me understand you:'
>Proceeds to destroy a strawman
>One again showing his limitations and why he needs the chosen people to guide him to rationality

>and not think they are just fundamentally better?

I'm glad I have the minimum of intellect to avoid the "blamey whitey" mindset marxist jews try to instill in minorities. It doesn't help a bit. You either own up to it and recognize it's all our fucking fault, all of it, or you sit on your ass crying and putting fuel on the race war fire.

>If I was a minority - I would advocate for eugenic solutions to improving my race.

While that doesn't happen the best I can do is procreate with someone whiter, smarter and richer than me. I'm sorry for bringing your race down but that's what I gotta do.

>There's a massive difference between european immigrants and non european immigrants
Absolutely, the non european immigrants we are talking about (i.e. blacks) have been there for a longer time but were kept as slaves for most of the american history.

This chart seems off, as in really low IQ.

Why did you guys kick the chosen people out of Algeria?

Japan has been xenophobic forever. They let in the hottest white europeans and now their women are actually really pale and somewhat attractive.

Whenever I see a picture of that woman, I'm filled with disgust. She is a horrible human being.

Your explanation is just typical mental gymnastics that SJWs do to try to explain tendencies that contradict their dogmatic social agendas.

There's just way to much evidence that shows multiculturalism is bad policy. It's so clear, in fact, that the fact you don't realize it means you probably aren't receptive to facts and logic to begin with.

Just as points out, there are clear distinctions regarding intelligence across groups, and you see these poor intellectual abilities play themselves out in Western society--as people with low intelligence are disproportionately responsible and involved with social ills, such as crime and lack of education.

And to drive further that it's not simply "aesthetic," (I give you effort for being creative) and by contrast it's about natural abilities, and to a lesser extent cultural programming, East Asians get along fine in the West, for the most part, and I don't have any problem with Japanese people integrating in the West. This is because the overwhelming majority of evidence proves they are intellectually and socially compatible with civilized life. Of course, most of the evidence also shows that certain populations are not compatible with Western civ.

Scary looking Israeli woman.

Aesthetics, it always comes down to it...
Here's a question, taller and more attractive people are statistically more succesful in their professional and personal lives (I can provide sources). What if we only keep 6+foot people with at least a 20cm dick, and exterminate all others?
>Literally the level of arguments itt

Provide an example, at any time or place in world history, of a pluralist multicultural society in which no ethnic/racial/religious minority group was rebellious or resentful, and no minority group lorded it over the others

Eugenics are good senpai

They were given the choice to either side with the revolution us or with France. They chose France and were given the choice to either pack their bags or leave in a coffin. But we still kept the ones that were faithful to the flag. Some of them have streets to their names, they participate in the government, etc. But once again I am not responsible for the policy of my country.

As expected, you don't really know what you're talking about.

IQ without doubt correlates highly with academic and professional success, which means in turn, with social compatibility. Higher IQ > greater chance of economic success > less likelihood of social dysfunction. This is just fact---crime and other social problems ALWAYS correlate much more with poorer people.

Concepts like "citizen's worth" and "other intelligence" are irrelevant because how could you even measure them, what do they even mean, etc? You can't measure these things and then measure their relations with things that improve or hurt society. Thus they're irrelevant.

But you can measure a person's abstract intelligence, and there's already plenty of stats and other evidence *proving* intelligence trends among populations and the close correlation of these trends with social ills. So IQ is relevant.

By your logic east asian people suffer from xenophobia and it would be okay to replace all of your people with east asian people. Come on.

Okay. It's clear you don't care about facts and logic. You might as well worship Xenu.

Sometimes sacrifices have to be made for the good of the country or are you all of a sudden not a nationalist?

>"other intelligence" are irrelevant because how could you even measure them

apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligent.aspx

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=emotional intelligence test goleman&hl=fr&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF65nz_sHNAhWJ1xQKHYwwC4cQgQMIGDAA

*wouldn't

Lol at hispanic when the CIA constantly buys out or assasinates our government. Modern south america is the result of covert espionage and undermining covert tactics. Ffs look at pablo escobar and hugo chaves.

No, because how people communicate is not based on how they look.

Having a homogeneous population is actually good for development because of better communication, people are "like" you, so you know what to expect from them and you're more likely to help them out if they need it. Everyone's attitudes are kinda the same and so it's easy to make decisions. Everything is more cohesive, and since it's easier to identify with your country, there's increased national pride and more people are willing to defend their nation.

Compared to the us, where your neighbors are all of different races, speak different langueages, and (here's the important one): are CUTLURALLY DIFFERENT- there is less trust, and worse communication.

Here's an example:
I have a really good Indian friend. Even though we both treat eachother really well and want to be friends, we argue sometimes, but are arguments are ALWAYS based on miscommunications due to differing cultural influences. She was born and raised in America, but her parents were not.

This is also why couples of similar race tend to be preferable to most. Even if there's no issue getting past the way someone looks, they have had very different experiences which have shaped their world view to be something potentially very different than the views that someone of your own race would have. This issue in communication can lead to problems in the marriage

>it would be ok

If you believe in liberal western democracy, then a people have a right to self-determination, and therefore a right to exclude others from their society. If you believe that might makes right, then a people have the right to do anything they can get away with.

The only way that "diversity" and mass-migration make sense is if you believe in the original sin of wealthy nations (namely, the state of being more successful than everyone else), and therefore believe that the rightful inheritors of these nations have a duty to pay eternal penance and sacrifice the prosperity and security handed down to them by their ancestors in order to make amends for original sin through good works and acts.

This is, unfortunately, not a political philosophy rooted in rational consideration, but instead a religion, rooted in faith, or belief independent of evidence.

I'm no fedorafag, so I do not deny the validity of faith, but I do despise the hypocrisy of a suicide-cult which pretends to be anything other than a religion rooted in belief independent of evidence

Only because caucasians (keep in mind only the prejudice) make it so, you people have to realize you have only been.industrialized for a hundred years before that the semites and africans ran everything. You would probably be shocked how things can change for the future. And of course the asians dominated also but I dont expect bitter egocentrics to understand this fact.

>He unironically believes that a society exclusively consisting of College Professors and Medical Doctors is what america should aspire to become

>better communication
>He isn't aware of the constant warfare in Europe in the early 20th century and pretty much every century before that

>Emotional Intelligence

Kek good one

>the blacks are holding me down

If black people werent around you would just have less crime citations per RATIO and you would just focus your barbaric tendencies on the spanish, shit if it was only white people you would fight over lines on a map, political parties or clans.....oh wait.

Continue with your reformed state moderated tribalism.

White people and foodstamps kek.

Your companies and old people with corporate welfare and welfare pensions that you get robbed out of anyways. Kek.

Stay free range slave.

Nothing wrong with being a carpenter, it's a highly respected profession.

>This is, unfortunately, not a political philosophy rooted in rational consideration
That's honest, at least.
>But then you can't really bitch when you are attacked by another irrational group, with a batshit insane ideology

>implying any of the shit you typed makes any sense
you should go talk to real people sometime
not that they could stand you.

The war was only because of groups of people who were different.

What? The Spanish and Portuguese alone had like 100 wars, when they are essentially the same people. Same for the French and English.

The industrial era began at least 150 years ago, and the centre of civilization had moved to Europe by the Renaissance some 400 years earlier.

The Muslim world was thoroughly in decline by the 16th century, the Ottomans representing more of a last gasp of jihad than anything else. A few decades after Vienna the Ottoman empire had become "the sick old man of Europe".

As for "Africans" ever running anything, you are clearly intentionally conflating north African Arabs and berbers with subsaharan blacks for the sake of trolling

The main thing that the Muslim world passed on to Europe was the African slave trade, which they founded in the 1200s AD, and which Europe took over only by developing sea power far in advance of the Arabs, allowing the Atlantic route for slave-export to supplant the trans-saharan.

The same black slave-states set up but Arab traders switched to the better customers when Europeans opened up American colonial markets to Africa's number one export.

You're being melodramatic and using a "slippery slope." it's not about "breeding" the best humans (e.g. by only letting the smartest breed). It's just practical common sense guidelines--people with low IQs who have been programmed to treat women poorly, be violently superstitious (fundamentalist religion), etc. should be screened carefully and largely excluded from people who DON'T have low IQs, and who don't participate in dysfunctional behavior (rape, religious extremism). And then as another practical concern, there are only so many janitor and cashier jobs these people can fight for.

This is another good point I meant to make initially. "Diversity" hasn't been particularly successful anywhere--blacks and Hispanics are disproportionately marginalized in the US, and there's de facto segregation here everywhere. Then there's the ghettos of Paris, Brussels, etc. etc.

In contrast, there's homogeneous Japan, Norway, etc. where there's far less crime, anxiety, and most any other social problem than Baltimore, or South Africa, or Brazil etc. There's really no logic behind the idea that third worlders should be coming to the first world en masse. It's nothing but irrational, emotional humanitarianism.

Being unaware on how people cope with their feelings doesent make your shitty witicism legitimate in anyway.

Obama and Bush have wonderful emotional intelligence, your emotional intelligence causes you to lash out of this fact in a passive way.

Stay woke

That saying alone would trigger your emotional intelligence because it's not a white saying.

The most you would do is learn to become a stealth racist by learning how to hide your immaturity by avoiding certain engagements.

it has nothing to do with aesthetics, this is entirely an ethical problem

unequal and corrupt authoritarian societies spawn irrational and perverted human beings

you do not deserve to be among civilized white people, you pollute it, even if you think "I'm not that bad I don't even behead people" you do not share the same universal respect for democracy, secularism, humanism and individual liberties that europeans do

it would take at least 3 generations for your moral perversion to dissipate, white people are not obligated to accept such a price under any circumstances

why don't you just fix your shitty country on your own? there's nothing stopping you in this day and age

as a brazilian I know very well moving to France would be equivalent to traveling 50 years into the future, but of course if every 3rd world subhuman decides to do this, the place will just become a cauldron of social sickness, even worse than the place I left

a little bit of game theory is enough to show that for societies immigration does only harm, immigratio efforts are supported by immoral globalists and fueled by shortsighted selfish subhumans

Egyptians arent black because im white even though their knowledge permeates my governments religion and culture meme.

>That's honest, at least.

I'm afraid you didn't comprehend what I wrote. I said multiculturalism is not rational. Enlightenment values of liberal western democracy (which support homogeneous societies) are, and might makes right, law of the jungle (which also supports homogeneous societies) is also a rational world view, but multiculturalism is a religion masquerading as a political ideology.

>africans ran everything

What did they run m8? Selling each other as slaves? Or are you referring to the kangz?

American Niggers are monkeys, you are not north African

>If black people werent around you would just have less crime citations per RATIO and you would just focus your barbaric tendencies on the spanish

If white people weren't around you would have Africa

It's official, user responsible for the policy of Algeria. First order of business, round up all Algerian hotties for sexy times.

Oh sorry, I didn't clarify. Average emotional intelligence has been found to better expect success IN THE SAME PROFESSIONAL GROUPS as IQ, e.g. the best bankers, janitors, and college professor have a higher EI than their unsuccesful colleagues, Whereas the average IQ of a janitor would be obviously lower than that of a College Professor. Keep in mind that this was a reply to the IQ is everything argument and do the math. Exterminating all autismo virgins. When?

>you would just focus your barbaric tendencies on the spanish

And now you're conflating spaniards with Latin American mestizos, leading me to conclude that you are an underaged redditor

I don't know what you just said, but if you believe that the Egyptians were black then I can't really take anything you say seriously

>algeria

Makes sense.

They were Arabic/Mediterranean sand people, have you looked at a fucking map? Niggers are from the jungle, they weren't intelligent enough to live in the desert so they stayed there and stagnated until the present day were they depend on hand outs and charity from they 'evil white man'

>Inb4 the Nubian were kangz

Yes, but they didn't build Egypt, the Greeks ruled over it as well, are they trying to claim the kangship? It's laughable how much all black people suffer from inferiority complexes

>irrational
>borne out by all statistics
Okay.

>tfw Egypt saw Nubia and just took all their gold.

>tell me about your relationship with your mother, user

The only thing I hate about talking to non white people is that, no matter what, there is a sense of bitterness/friction because I'm white and they're not - if it's not apparent at first it usually shows up later. I get along with white people fine

The Persians and Babylonians probably said the same of Europeans. Everyone gets their moment that's why it's not cool to say "look at what I did" faggot.

>There is a sense of bitterness/friction because I'm white and they're not

Singapore.

>implying niggers arnt ugly as fuck no matter how homogenous their soiety

They'd have a fucking lot more money without dem programs