Why does Sup Forums feel the need to denigrate blacks and particularly WOC (Women of Color) by downplaying their...

Why does Sup Forums feel the need to denigrate blacks and particularly WOC (Women of Color) by downplaying their achievements? Do whites feel threatened when POC succeed?

Blacks have done nothing of note and are not useful in society in any way

obviously I can't speak for "Sup Forums" as Sup Forums is a board for various individuals to post their thoughts, ideas, and funposts on BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP RACE DOESN'T MATTER WHY DO AMERICANS ALWAYS MAKE RACE SUCH A BIG ISSUE FUCK OFF

Because uppity niggers need to learn their place.

Is Black Girl Magic worth investing points in or should I respec my character

>denigrate blacks and particularly women of color
Great job implying blacks aren't colored dumbass

I would have wrote lol on the poster, not even in giant letters to "deface" it but just in small letters to know the author that I think it's all a joke.

Why do Americans always make such a fuss about race? Why don't you focus instead on making people obeying the law regardless of color?

Because blacks break the law more than whites

>everything they have is because white people gave it to them out of guilt.
Name one thing aside from peanutbutter and aids that they have accomplished.

Because the world would be a better place after a complete nigger genocide

collecting welfare and enjoying affirmative action is not an achievement

Wasn't the peanut butter thing a myth too?

Then just shoot the ones that break it lol, it's very simple. We do that all the time and even Black/mixed-race cops shoot them all the time here.

That doesn't mean you need to kill them all though.

>Black Girl
>Literally the lowest tier human being

I don't know why black women don't just kill themselves as soon as they're old enough to try. Any black man with any prospect leaves them. Our jew media spins 24/7 selling the idea of "white woman black man" relationships making black girls completely obsolete.

It's just sad watching them grow up, live their lives in the gutter, and still try to believe they have any value inside or outside of their community. And then some beta white guy comes along and you see black girls trying to live a lie with them. It so depressing.

das right, f.a.m. dem crackas hate us PoCs and hide all our true hisstory. we build dem peerimids we build dem cience n tecknologeee when da pale devil be in dem caves on all 4s.

we wuz kangz and sheet.

We do, but there's a SJW negress running our (((justice))) department who likes her president's criminal constituents better than law and order

blacks WUZ kangz
whites IZ kangz

Our liberals have literally nothing else to offer.

We've had peanut butter since the Mayans, a white guy figured out how to make it cheaply, and later on a black guy made the method even better, as some other white guys have

But of course one nigger was involved so we wuz peanut butter

White Man Magic Pledge

I am a White Man. My life is important. I am the continuation of a history, legacy, and tradition of powerful people.

I own my magic, I walk in my purpose and I rock my truth.

We White Men stand on the shoulders of giants who paved the way for all civilization.

We have a right to the universe, we are given that right simply by being born.

We are men who marched away from Africa into the fields of acoustics, aeronautics, agronomy, anatomy, anthropology, Archaeology, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Bacteriology
Biochemistry
Biology
Cardiology
Cartography
Chemistry
Cosmology
Crystallography
Ecology
Embryology
Endocrinology
Entomology
Enzymology
Forestry
Genetics
Geochemistry
Geography
Geology
Geophysics
Hematology
Histology
Horology
Hydrology
Ichthyology
Immunology
Linguistics
Mechanics
Medicine
Meteorology
Metrology
Microbiology
Mineralogy
Mycology
Neurology
Nucleonics
Nutrition
Oceanography
Oncology
Optics
Paleontology
Pathology
Petrology
Pharmacology
Physics
Physiology
Psychology
Radiology
Robotics
Seismology
Spectroscopy
Systematics
Thermodynamics
Toxicology
Virology
Volcanology
Zoology

We Exude White Man Magic!

Yes actually

Is this tumblr's attempt at meme magic?

> black dignity

kek

Fuck, it seems pretty bad. At least you didn't have a former commie guerilla president running your country for 6 years and naming literal SJWs to run your country public security and saying caps are to blame for poor Black people commiting crimes and underfinancing them as result.

They don't have anything to offer 2bh.

Now it's magicians.
Never ends.

>we walked from fields of cotton to fields of medicine
>crack, cocaine, heroin, meth, weed, extacy my hood have it all
>*waddles around in leopard print eternally*

Hi, OP here. This comment was da bomb. I posted it in reply to the chick who posted image in OP. We'll see how triggered she gets.

>downplaying their achievements
I want you to name one achievement.

Hahaha she deleted my post and wrote:

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. However, this post is specifically reserved for celebrating the importance of black girl magic. Thanks though.

I thought the exact same thing, got an extra token?

rolling

Fuck off, can White's have their own sanctuary on atleast one part of the internet without shitskins muddying this place up? Holy fuck, even on the internet, shitskins still act parasitic

If they want to be proud of who they are and their heritage, then all the power to them.

Tbh one point in white privelege is worth like ten in black girl magic. The balance team really shit the bed

LMAO she removed me from her facebook and blocked me. This is great. To think, changing the word black to white triggered her this bad.