This is all just a big joke right?

This is all just a big joke right?
We're not really gonna elect Donald Trump to be the President r-right?

It's the destiny, it's no longer your choice...

Trump will win.

>This is all just a big joke right?
Just like the UK was never never going to leave the EU right?

Can't fight fate

Praise kek. Praise these dubs. Ye, only the faithful will see the light.

Trump will win

>554
>667
jesus that was close

Kek wills it.

No. Yes, we are.

>tfw I didn't have the opportunity to (You) that get.

He won't do anything special pham. Just allow the polemic decisions to be taken by the states, ride on the popularity, be cringy in international meetings, etc. He just wants to be important, he doesn't care about any wall.

Some people just love watching the world burn. I am one of those people.

TRUMP 2016
#MAGA

Nope, Trump is gonna win.

Yes
We're not really gonna elect Donald Trump to be the President r-right?
Yes we are

Trump's gonna win, Clinton will go to jail, and Sander's will fail at igniting a Marxist revolution

Have you read Jean Beaudrillard?

In spite of whatever political ideals he may personally hold (if any, because the only actual opinion you can extract from reading him is that he doesn't care because it's silly).

Trump is the embodiment of American influence in a very ironic way. When people think America, people think of all the characteristics that it just so happens that Trump has. Electing Hillary wouldn't change that, either. Trump is the American way.

whole election is a joke m8

Praise talos

UNLIMITED POWER

This is all a big joke right?
We're not really gonna to leave the EU, r-right?

We are, but the House and Senate will flip with Bernouts so we'll end up in a deadlock again. The only thing we can hope to gain from this are picking up some based supreme court judges that wont allow leftists to strip us of our rights as a fear response.

If Trump does *nothing at all* he will have better served the American people than most Presidents in history simply by not violating our rights any further than they already are.

I hope to God we elect Trump to be President!

I am more realistic about the outcome of either a Trump or Clinton presidency.

Both will either serve the Elite or they will be in grave danger.

So if "we the people" do not support Trump and the ideals "we" believe in, nothing will change.

That means some of us will die making the ultimate sacrifice.

Say it with me:

I dream of a better tomorrow.

I seek a world not ruled by (((cheap labor schemers))) but by white men!

I will save my hatred for the money printers!

I will give my life if I must. I will make the enemy give many lives.

Who else should win?

Things are finally going right

> 1 post by this ID

I've been making a regular habit of visiting the politics reddit for butthurt

You should see comments of the post of (((Vox))) on Brexit. They're still only just realising that Trump will win

Nice reddit spacing

I started spacing like that back on the Hal Turner (confessed Fed, by the way) show.

It supposedly give impact to statements. I have no clue if it really work and I don't really care.

I have not used reddit on a regular basis in years and even then it was only to write some shitty erotica.

Really.

I don't expect a Trump presidency to magically change the opinions of people or limit their ability to express themselves.

But what do you commonly see from the left?
They genuinely believe that they can dramatically change the world by putting their idealistic multiculturalist Marxist candidate in office, and if the right won't join them, they will be suppressed by force of will.

>If we can't just all get along, by golly we'll strip you of your individuality and castrate you so you have to.
No you won't.

the funniest jokes are true

>when people wish to elect someone based off of gender, race, sexual orientation or because they follow political norms it is considered the will of the people.
>when people wish to choose what they think is best for them when the choice goes against what is politically correct then it is a joke.

yes WE will

You got that right.

shut the fuck up and take a step back from wherever the fuck you came from,faggot

That's some deep political commentary

But user, kek wills it.

Repeat after me: "Donald J. Trump WILL be the next president of the United States of America."

>1 post by this ID

Are you people fucking retarded? Like, seriously.

>We're not really going to vote to leave the E.U. r-right?

I space like that too.

Always have.

And Sup Forums always complains about it.

But I don't care.

I still do it.

BASED OCTUPLES

>this is all a big joke right?
>we're not really going to stop crony capitalism and secure the border r-right?

Go back to /r/eddit you faggot and cry to your skeletor transgender friends there.

Say it with me now: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP. Embrace it, you fucking faggot. Enjoy your Trump steak, and not the steak you munch on every night, faggot. Watch this show we call life, faggot.

Nigger.