Dude if you lead a grassroots movement to successfully win a referendum to distance your country from an unelected...

>dude if you lead a grassroots movement to successfully win a referendum to distance your country from an unelected bureaucratic foreign based governing cabal it means you are a failure and are the machine

wow, that was really profound

Attached: 7CE187A9-BA76-485B-AB00-5023DEE3B69E.jpg (1024x942, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=couPG0AQLSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a shit thread

Fuck off

Rage Against The Machine is a corny nu-metal band. I remember hearing about Zack De La Rocha supposedly modelling the mansion that he's living in after Pacino's mansion in Scarface and it really wouldn't surprise me if that were true. That entire band is made up of delusional morons with zero self-awareness.

That said, I don't care about Nigel Farage or Brexit and I generally agree with

Rage Against The Shekelstein

>claims to be an "anarchist"
>become millionaires and use your cash to live comfortably in society as it is

What did Rage against the machine meant by this?

Attached: trumpdabs.png (1352x836, 1018K)

>Muhhh my country. Human rights are just for whites, all refugees are rapists, and the EU should leave us alone.

Pathetic scum

How many fucking strawmen car you cram into one post?

Also, remember the time the other guy from RATM got pissed off about RATM(the ultra-leftist anti-capitalist revolutionary rock band) losing out an MTV award to Limp Bizkit(the musical equivalent of McDonald's) and embarrassed himself and his band on live TV?

youtube.com/watch?v=couPG0AQLSY

HANDS UP DON'T LOOT

You know its possible to be against the EU and retarded right wing populists right?

>dudes who believe ISIS is made up so the US has an excuse to bomb the ME
>dudes who use the term pissweasel
This is the sort of braintrust Sup Forums is talking about when they boast about left wing musicians lmao

Glad to see fellow 'pedes here! Gilded my good sir! *tips MAGA cap*

Are all soyboys this brain damaged?

>Taking credit for David "Pigfucker" Cameron's achievements

Go to bed Nigel.

kek

>he thought eminem was chanting his name "TIM! TIM! TIM!" but he was really saying "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!"

fucking lol

Attached: 1506917068620.jpg (1200x963, 703K)

Music for fifteen year olds, ideologies for fifteen year olds. Circles with the letter A in the middle. Coupled to that they're fucking yanks.

Wtf I love eminem now

>Nigel goes into the EU and insults them all
>the machine
wot

>rage against the machine
>sell out to machine by signing to a major label

You mad soyflake?

Kill yourself you perma-triggered little alt-pussy

Attached: 1514706043407.jpg (1650x600, 135K)

Soyboys are all degenerates. Its because all you damn millennials are so entitled (and were raised by libtards!) But all you BASED magapedes on Sup Forums really give this old Boomer hope for the future of our great nation!

Fuck off to /leftypol/ Commie scum

Hey look it's the "tolerant" left...

>farage is the machine
>never been an mp
>constantly attacked by establishment hacks on the left and right for anti EU views
I'm sure they think corbyn is some sort of revolutionary all the while being an elected mp on the public teat since the 80s.

honestly anyone who is older than 14 and listens to these manchildren needs to be tossed in front of a train