Characters who would vote Trump

>Libertarian
>would vote trump
lol no

He's a patriot and absolutely would.

Only cucks voted for le Aleppo man

>Not knowing the character make up of Ron BASED Swanson
Delusional faggot detected. what a waste of perfectly good trips.

Hillary Rodham Clinton
>awful
How is she awful?
>hates freedom

>Ron Swanson
>voting

>only cucks voted for the man the media wasn't peddling to you

>character

sadly he's real. or not sadly, he did punch piers morgan

Only the finest of toast will be shipped to us here on Sup Forums, I see

Swanson would write himself in before being cucked by Don.

>muh favorite fictional character would never betray me

He says several times government should be run like a business.

Dukat.

Trump is an economic protectionist and a social authoritarian. He's literally the polar opposite of a libertarian.

>he didn't watch the fucking show

The creator of the Parks and Recs literally says, and I quote:
>"I think he would go into the voting booth with a screwdriver and take off the back of it and dismantle it so he didn’t have to. He would refuse to, and if he were forced to, he would just say, I’m going to stand here and not do this until you give up. Like, I’ll outlast you.
>There have been a couple of people who’ve tweeted things about how Ron would love Donald Trump and my immediate response is, You don’t know anything about Ron Swanson. He would dislike Hillary maybe not as much, but certainly a tremendous amount, because she’s a career politician and he had no interest in career politicians."

Donald isn't planning on running the government like a business, though. He's not going libertarian route.

The creator soapboxed for some internet points. What about all the subsequent episodes, written by other people, that went on to develop his character?

Ron advocated for running the government like a business in a free market. Not for protectionism.

Swanson would hate Clinton on a philosophical level, but despise Trump on a personal one. He's a guy who inherited all his wealth and hasn't even beat the market which is laughable for someone with that much capital. He routinely swindled people out of their money and merchandise. He basically personifies everything wrong with the free market, which would disgust Swanson.

Swanson would vote for nobody, a write-in, or Johnson.

The only possible reason I could see him voting for Trump is because he think he'd sabotage the ability for the government to run effectively, which is a notion that has pleased Swanson in the past.

this

He's be more of a Rand Paul guy.

ya except for wanting to reduce federal power, lower taxes, less regulation on (American) business, school choice, other free market shit like that but better to just say labels and act like everything is black and white

Which is why Swanson would have gone with Johnson or not voted.

Ron Swanson is a predictable character from an American TV comedy.

One of his most fundamental characteristics is that he is a libertarian. He wouldn't fall for Trump's bourgeois deception of helping the working class.

He's not retarded.

hi leftypol, head back to the oven.

(fyi I was trying to condescend because of the complete lack of knowledge, depth and understanding you confidently displayed)

Da, comrade.

Trump's reduced tax rates will allow me to get a master's in Feminist Dance Theory via my dad

but you'll be fucked when you try to apply for unemployment

You're going to have to talk like an adult if you want people to take you seriously.

There's a number of them, but you posted one that wouldn't. He's a libertarian

"What is Aleppo" was the most staggeringly stupid statement in a campaign full of them, it would be like saying "What is Hue" in the 1968 election.

Check his twitter, Danny wanted Bernie

You truly believe a man who has is so bad with money that he is worth 1/4th of what he would have been worth if he had just invested his inheritance in stocks and bonds is capable of leading the USA as a business?
He was forced to franchise his name to sell steaks at an electronics retailer because he is terrible at what he does. Ron would despise him for being a trust fund baby that wasn't able to make a profit.

Btw. All facts. +: - )

Fraiser crane

Frank would have wanted trump though

Wouldn't be surprised if that made it onto an episode, honestly

>social authoritarian

He doesn't give a shit about weed or gay marriage. And he isn't going to fight against abortion.

He's certainly not socially liberal, but socially authoritarian is bit extreme m8.

The media did the opposite of peddling Trump. They heavily patronized his supporters and undermined his campaign.

Gary Johnson was ignored because he says dumb shit.

Hitler

false

true

he's not a character

He's a character in plenty of movies and TV shows

They are all based on a real person. That is not this thread is about.

lol Yea no. He hates the government and lives off the grid. Try again

Ron was literally a cuckold in Parks & Rec