Are you a homosexual, user?

>are you a homosexual, user?

For you

currently watching episode 2

i seriously hope someone fucks up this unlikable piece of shit pope very soon

I'll tell you after I suck your dick

>implying a leader should be "likable"
I don't know if you deserve this show... at this point, I don't know if you're worthy

Watching Episode II as well.

FRANCIS FAGGOTS, JEWS, FREEMASONS, JESUITS, and liberals BTFO.

He's based on Pious X who was based AF

No, but I know you are.

Liking traps and futa isn't gay.

This is true KINO

A recent study showed that 9/10 adult males can tell if a man is gay or not just by his face.

It's the face buried in another man's ass.

I cracked up so hard when she said it was time for his snack. I hope her excuses become a regular thing.

>time fer yur snak

Kino.

Also what the fuck am i watching? I dont know who to like. Is this the Vaticans house of cards?

harvard btfo, this show is fucking kino

JESUS CHRIST SORRENTINO, REALLY?

only if I'm offered cock. I don't want to be impolite.

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

>Time for your snack, your holiness

You can see the exact second his little heart breaks.

So after based Sodebergh and Sorrentino who should be the next auteur to renounce the dark ways of feature films and deliver us some télekino?

hard mode: no meme directors like Malick or Refn

Wes Anderson

Paul Thomas Anderson

...yes.

That's it. I'm downloading this.

Paul W. S. Anderson

I know he's a meme, but I would honestly love to see a Tarantino miniseries. His recent films have a thing where the runtime feels punishingly long for a feature film, but at the same time, it seems they've been cut down HEAVILY from longer scripts and bigger ideas. Television would be a better medium for him, at this point

I thought about /ourguy/ meme the other day at work and started laughing like a fucking autist out loud.

>dare i say it?

Fuck this place is so retarded

>episode 1 is pretty boring
>episode 2 is legit bad until the very end, dat fucking terrible scene where they discuss marketing and he starts namedropping shit like Banksy and Daft Punk jesus christ
>almost drop the show
>eventually continue because I'm bored as fuck
>dat last scene of episode 3
>dat music
>"sometimes I don't believe my thoughts"
>mfw I started unironically crying like a little bitch

based Sorrentino

is Youth as good as this?

That's what happened with IB, it should have been a miniseries.
As a movie it felt half baked, too many ideas, too many characters and plotlines.

The Coens are working on a western series

Whatever else you wanna say about it, this show has the best original score I've heard in any movie/show for a long time.

most of it is music composed for the vatican by mozart and other geniuses throughout history.

There is some original stuff which is also good.

Are you me?
I had to come up with some lame explanation to one of my coworkers so that I didn't have to tell them "YEAH THERE ARE THESE GUYS I HANG OUT WITH ONLINE BLAH BLAH BLAH"
I still don't know why it makes meaugh like it does

>do you want a cherry coke zero, user?

But I think even the older compositions are new recordings, there are layers of distortion and electronic fuzz on pretty much everything

the score is very patrician, someone knew what they were doing they included some obscure patrician artists like Labradford and Dean Blunt

It was based from episode 1 my plebeian friend

>the score is very patrician

I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT

I hate this pepe

Just finished episode 10. Not even memeing, I think this is the best and most "important" television since The Sopranos. Everyone should see this shit. That is all

/r/ that one tract where Jesus tells the people that traps are gay

i agree

sometimes he presses the button and nothing happens.

WHAT DOES THE BUTTON REALLLY DO?

It's a buzzer for his secretary, or whatever a secretary is called in the Vatican

it was an irreverent way to make you feel precisely how he felt when he got the papal tiara back.

it's actually very dishonest filmmaking, user, don't kid yourself

You're still on episode 2, though, right?

Same.
Just imagining some fucking dumb ass picture from some random movie with the quote >Is he, dare i say it, our guy?
Makes me giggle like a faggot.
Its just so god damn stupid

>tfw i actually am a homosexual

I'm going to blow my brains out if this show ends up with based young pope becoming Pope Francis tier after learning a lesson about faggots and abortions being good.

>shan't I even utter the words?

I unironically really, really like this meme but it doesn't apply to Young Pope at all. This show isn't anything like tryhard Refnshit. It's actually very sincere and authentic.

i rewatched the series 4 times already and deducted that it was, indeed, dishonest. I'm to smart to watch it one more time.

Not worthy.

The one thing I dislike about the show is that the events that Lenny causes to happen are very rarely explored.

The total collapse in the church going faithful? What does that cause Why don't we get to hear from them? How are the Parish Priests handling? Are there apostates running to the Protestants?

The Priest committing self kill in St Peter's square, why is this never explored more? Why does it happen and then *bloop* no consequences?

The Stigmata man?
The Unnamed African Country?
Kurtwells Diocese?
The Abortion thing?
The Femen showing up in the papal gardens?
The Kangaroo being killed?

I love it, it's great stuff, but it leaves a lotta itches unscratched

>pleb wants everything explained

typical pleb response. blame what you do not understand

Wait what? How many episodes are out? What the fuck

All of them, on Britbong TV anyway

This show is probably the most cerebral and meta show in a long time. Literally everything is symbolic, and also mirrored by the church's own love for symbolism. This show helped me understand my life.

BUY ME POTATO CHIPPU, IMOUTO!

Fuck i only thought 2 were out so far
Spoiler that shit son

What have we forgotten?

>there are people that don't know the whole thing has been out since mid December

jesus fucking Christ on a pogo stick, what the fuck.

Now for some asshole to ask if you're supposed to know what's going on in the Italian sections.

None of those things are important, its what they represent and tell us about real life society that matters.

>Homosexuals are all degener-

i get this is the 'young pope' show thread or whatever the fuck is that how called, but why the fuck aren't mods deleting it for taunting homosexuals in OP? do your fucking work, morons.

we've forgotten to le fap

So were the italian subtitles not a part of the original airing? Thats amazing, I downloaded subs for the italian parts but its just another representation of how cultural differences are used to hide information from each other

>He's based because he's an asshole!

You have to be 18 to post here

Sup Forums was a mistake

History books have no room for nice men

>I downloaded subs for the italian parts but its just another representation of how cultural differences are used to hide information from each other

No user, people are just too stupid to look things up.

Thats all part of it too, the willfull ignorance of the worker bees. If they sought knowledge instead of being spoonfed the entities like the church or the state wouldn't have control over them

Nuns playing sports is a very weird sight.

someone post young sister Mary playing basketball pls

what are some of the symbols, user? Not memeing, just want an honest answer cause I'm curious about this show

Nuns are people too, but the assumption that they're some higher beings of virginity is part of the con.

The focus on the popes blue eyes wad very important. It tells us that people are really following him and bending to his will because he was attractive. Jesus is also commonly depicted as having blue eyes.

People look to jesus but its really the virtues of the virgin mary that attract people to the church. But like we see with the nun playing basketball, they have secrets. Mary was no virgin. Its all part of the con.

lol you are petty and naïve.

>Satan trips

You can stop now, Morningstar

The impression that the popes "lost parents" are actually by his side the whole time is one of them. Its harder for me to explain without watching it at the same time but I fully believe everything in every shot is intentional from start to finish. Every character also represents one of the different types of people found in society.

nice lá sounds like a good watch

>Every character also represents one of the different types of people found in society.

This could apply to literally every scene in every movie ever made. I really like this show but you tards with your freshman film student-tier analyses need to go back to the Refn threads.

>nice lá
The fuck did you just say to me?

>that thumbnail

you motherfucker

It's not that whole higher being thing it's just more to the point of seeing them playing a sport instead of the common image of staying calm, praying and sitting or walking around.
It's like when you're a kid and think that adults were born as adults already until you see a picture of them younger in disbelief and doubt.
It was just a nice "different" thing to see.

>like
His rad-trad style
>dislike
Casual breaking of the confessional seal, other instances of sacrelidge

still giving it a shot

Theres a difference between conscious and unconscious representation by a director. These concepts may not be new to you but they are very new and exciting to me

Fair enough

>unironically being a religioncuck

>he says as his godless society collapses all around him, as godless societies always have throughout history

this is a christian board you fedora tipping fag

KINO
I
O

>muh parents

WTF, why is he still so fixated on them at 47 years old? I would understand if he hated them, but he doesn't, he actually wants them back. They were both completely despicable human beings. If they donated him when he was a newborn baby, it would be one thing. If they did it because they were in extreme financial difficulties, its tragic and sympathetic. But no, they spent seven or eight seemingly happy years with Lenny, and after all that time they abandoned their son literally for DUDE WEED LMAO. They are scum deserving of nothing but contempt from Lenny.

Is it even fucking legal to abandon and give for a adoption a kid of that age?

Many adoptionfags deal with feelings exactly like this for their entire lives

>that picture
Is the Diane Keaton character literally trying to swallow her fist?

Irish? I knew there had to be some reason why redheads (the natural conmen prone to pain) are always catholic.

>being ignorant of dependent causes and divine revelation
This is a catholic/orthodox Christian board, edgelord

excuse me?