that flawless nose

Her nose is so big.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

for u etc

woah

>ywn suck the snot from her nose
>jdimsa

so?????

>that footage of her crying with happiness after winning at America's Got Talent

>you will never tenderly kiss her while you snuggle by the fire

she looks like jodie foster here

>swn give you a nosejob
( ._.)

Nose too big.

0/10

shes an adorable classically trained singer and more importantly shes WHITE so no monkey hollering or twerking from her

that's why (((modern))) women and cucks hate her

*kills self*

she's underage, how can she expose her soles like this?

4:31 in this vid is imo the most beautiful moment ever recorded

youtube.com/watch?v=mhVWHDxdd-U

riced

my god that's the lewdest nose ive ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=mhVWHDxdd-U

My thoughts on Jackie: vocaroo.com/i/s0MoOrZWnQUB

Jesus wasn't a carpenter, he was a Tekton, another word for a creator. Read On the Historicity of Jesus: Why We Might Have Reason for Doubt

>Mark 6:3: Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary and brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon?

>In English
The Bible says Tekton, it doesn't make a distinction between a Tekton of wood or metal, just says Tekton

Also: biblehub.com/greek/5045.htm

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
ED

BBBBBLLLLAAAAACCCCKKKEEEEDDDD

Yes, people who translate the Bible have it translated as a Tekton of wood, even though no distinction is made.

Great book.

You do know that the New Testament wasn't written in English, right?

those shapely soles....

can't wait until she's 17 and gets her wikifeet page

vocaroo.com/i/s1vX8nmpUbDa

making me her pusy slave

I never said he was a craftsman of metal

Jesus never existed as a human/godman on Earth, bro. He was always a god in the eyes of the Early Christians.

It says Son of the Tekton, son of the Creator/Craftsman. They never make the distinction of Tekton of wood or metal, bro, they just translate it as carpenter.

I don't believe in hexes, bro, I don't believe in magic.

By them not making the distinction, it means they meant a Craftsman, which god could be seen as a craftsman.

>Jesus never existed as a human/godman on Earth, bro

So when Paul says "If Christ be not risen, our faith is in vain", you reckon his faith was in vain?

Look at this ignorant faggot

Tekton translates better to "Someone who works with stone and wood." It's usually used in reference to day laborers who work on construction project, like Jesus who waits at the Home Depot with his homies Manuel and Pablo. Jesus of Nazareth and his family was ass poor and they lived in a shit kicker town with a shit economy, much like the great state of Pennsylvania.

Christ could have died and rose in the celestial realm, so it wouldn't be in vain regardless of whether he existed as a godman/man or not

Sky's the limit (and so's my dick).

yes

>Christ could have died and rose in the celestial realm

How do you know? Like, what's the source of your knowledge about this 'celestial realm'?

But in the Greek, they make distinctions to whether it's of stone or wood or metal. So it's better translated as a Craftsman. They just translate it as carpenter to make it seem like he was historical.

>Jesus of Nazareth and his family was ass poor

Actually, a craftsman would have been relatively well-off, or comfortable at least. Recall that Joseph and Mary were turned away from every inn, implying they could afford one. One particularly steady source of income would have been making crucifixes for the occupying Roman force, for example.

Old Jewish lore that said that there are things on Earth that are copies of the things in Heaven

Like the Ascension of Isiah for example.

Read Paul's epistles. He was constantly talking about the various levels of the heavens. So were many Jewish theologians of the intertestamental period.

Literally perfect

Is she Jewish? Pls be Jewish.

I could really criticize all of your post, but I'm just going to say that the Nativity is a spook. It never happened. All of Jesus's background is very iffy historically.

Only like half of the epistles are attributed authentically to Paul. The rest of fabrications.

>Old Jewish lore that said that there are things on Earth that are copies of the things in Heaven

That's pretty egregious reasoning from the general to the particular. Extremely weak justification.

>I could really criticize all of your post

Then go ahead; I'm not a Christian.

Hnnnng

Paul's Epistles say he took a body of flesh so he could die, they just never say whether it was in the Heavens and not on Earth

They do say he ascended into heaven, though. And that he gave speeches, spoke with the Sanhedrin, was crucified in a named place, had a named birthplace, was an infant etc.

She is Catholic.

No, it says he was exalted to a high rank. Stop importing things from the Gospels/Acts that aren't there

By 'exalted to a high rank' I mean given the name above all names. Which makes sense if he was a being with many names and not born with the name Jesus

Conservatives make the best girls.

50 And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them.

51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

53 And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen.

Luke 24:50-53

Stop listening to lunatic fringe 'scholars' and look at the plain meaning of the text in its context.

>He's fringe because he's going against the consensus
However he is not fringe in his work aptitude. He just comes to 'fringe' conclusions against people who haven't even thought to take the question of Historicity seriously and just always assumed he existed regardless of how inconsistent with historicity the Epistles are.

Where is any of that in Paul's Epistles?

No, he's fringe because his conclusions rest on a self-supporting house of cards founded in idiosyncratic interpretations of isolated elements of texts, ignoring whole chunks that bluntly contradict him.

lol Luke isn't in Paul's epistles m8 u shud study the bibble moar lol

You need to evaluate them separately because they were written in different eras. You're the one not taking some of the extra-biblical data into account. For example, 1 Clement implies Paul may have died in Spain but Acts says he died in Rome. 1 Clement may have been written in the 60s instead of the 95 like Church tradition touts, which is more reliable? Don't say Acts just because it's canon when there's no evidence Luke was Paul's travelling companion, you think this simply because of some 'we' passages when they only occur in the boat narratives which was common in seafaring literature, that doesn't PROVE Luke was Paul's travelling companion, it isn't even an inference because Paul says he goes to Arabia before heading back to Jerusalem and Acts has him in Jerusalem the whole time.

You can't just import the Gospels into the Epistles.

>You need to evaluate them separately because they were written in different eras

>10-20 years apart
>different eras

Particularly given that Luke is generally held to originate from oral traditions either concurrent with or precedent to Pauline texts, that's a big ol' capital-n-capital-o NO to all of your shit, friend. I mean:

>some apocrypha suggest that some minor detail of some canonical text may be wrong, so really we should basically ignore all parts of the canon that contradict the apocrypha

Reply if you want, I'm closing the tab. You lost, because you're wrong. Bye.

>Particularly given that Luke is generally held to originate from oral traditions either concurrent with or precedent to Pauline texts, that's a big ol' capital-n-capital-o NO to all of your shit, friend. I mean:
You have any evidence of this? Or is this just an ad hoc explanation?

Terminally qt

I have been semi-obsessed with Jackie ever since her semi-finals on AGT. I was able to attend what I believe was her first post-AGT concert. At one point I had every single performance and interview of hers on video. Obviously I have every album, including Japan-exclusive ones.

She is no longer a qt in my opinion, although that was never her appeal. Her voice, on the other hand, has only gotten BETTER, which is ridiculous considering the level she was already at years ago. I wonder if she will peak soon or will continue to grow further still. (Her parents have done a great job limiting her vocal work so she doesn't develop problems.)

However, her musical selection has really been lacking. Very few pieces that show off her range and instead hover around an octave or so, trying to showcase her insanely pure vocal tone and pitch. Maybe with her going through puberty there are voice change issues that are affecting her. The inauguration might have been partially due to this though there are potentially a lot of other factors involved: nerves, mic issues, cold, etc. Whatever the case may be, I'd really like to see a return to pieces that let her hit strong high notes again, like Vocalise, Ave Maria (Bach version), Dormi Jesu, and the aforementioned . It's been 2.5+ years since we got a song that remotely showed off her vocal range and that's a damn shame. When are we gonna get something else like this? youtube.com/watch?v=Mnz2QUrzDFA

Also at once point I seriously considered paying several hundred dollars to do a meet and greet with her when she was like 10. I could have been the old man in pic related.

wew lads

That nosebro guy is a fag

Cute.

she also has a trans sister

Your mom didn't think so
Neither did your dad

sextape

Fag

was this the sexy lg i saw during the trump ceramony?

>tfw sound was off at work
>tfw qtpi comes on screen
>tfw i make myself a note to search for her to fap to

faggots

dat underage footpussy

Why does everyone insist that girls like this are literally babies and being attracted to them is like committing a murder?

She got a lot of death threats, too. Must protect cunny at all costs

what happened?

also

>lets fuck it before my mom gets home
>taking her socks off and getting up on the table
>right here?
>yes user
>knowing what she means when she takes the last sock off

nnnf

Kill the heathens

>what happened?
Nothing, she just wanted to be a patriotic American. Liberals are being very tolerant like always

id grab her by her armpussy

Isn't her older brother a tranny?

She is trans, yes. Having her gender confirmation surgery soon

>tfw u wish she was trap too

you wish

NOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>she will never be yours

NOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

put your trip on lb

then put these panties on