Post the worst female artist of this generation

whoops, already did that. Oh wait, she's not even from this generation anymore. She's part of the early 2010's haggeroni group who're all 30+ now.

Attached: oldladyfromacrossthestreet.png (583x594, 710K)

60s cat lady marina = best marina

You sure about that OP?
I think I have a better option.

Attached: Grimes.jpg (720x720, 232K)

OP said "worst", not "best"

All of them.

how did her career never catch on and go mainstream

she was pretty mainstream

but it never got huge, what gives

she got beat down by the compition. tough world out ther

Actually Taylor is the worst, but she would be the best if she was fat.

Attached: Tubby Tay Tay.png (1490x1000, 1.84M)

based thicc tay poster

the question is: can we get thiccer?

You're really fucking desperate for attention aren't you? Between posting your shitty "old hag" pictures and derailing threads with your autistic "Marina is an irrelevant hack" comments it just all seems very sad. You're probably a 15 year old who just left Sup Forums or the youtube comment section for the first time, except most of those people don't shit up threads with their own autistic and retarded comments filled with exaggerations about a female musician they dislike, insisting that their music is fucking garbage because for some ungodly reason, they have a fucking retarded grudge against Marina and insists that they're the worst female musician of this generation ignorant of the fact that her music probably isn't catered to you and that everyone must share this opinion.
The worst part is that you're convinced that you're right no matter how many times people try convince you otherwise. Every time you make one of your retarded threads on why Marina sucks and people actually try to argue something different, you stop replying by the time you start losing the argument, only to start again the next thread, equally insistent, with the same points people already addressed on the previous thread.
You're the most annoying poster I've seen in this board in a long time. I urge you to stop posting. It would make the piece of shit that is Sup Forums ever so slightly better.

jesus

Of course we can. There is no limit to Taylor's ravenous appetite, she won't stop until she is the thiccest alive.

Attached: Super Thicc Taylor.jpg (761x1050, 91K)

this can't be healthy

Are you referring to me? or to Tay?

Attached: Obese Taylor.png (1000x736, 343K)

The Family Jewels is a 9/10

tay
it s enjoyable stuff

FROOT and The Family Jewels are great albums, and Marina has a great voice. OP is a mentally ill loser.

Tits though

Attached: bad8d66a7dc7e973c0cf568a2653e12c--marinara-sauce-electra-heart.jpg (540x756, 54K)

Of course it isn't healthy, but trust me, it's going to improve her life and ours in ways you would never imagine.

Attached: Tubbier TayTay.png (274x527, 187K)

God, I want to fuck her so bad.