Since you faggots debate everything , ISIS vs Mexican cartel, who would win ?

Since you faggots debate everything , ISIS vs Mexican cartel, who would win ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
businessinsider.com/cartel-narco-submarines-2015-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3 trillion lions would win

depends, are they fighting in a Mexican jungle or a desert?

The Mexican cartels would destroy ISIS.

Cartels are former special forces and we're trained by Navy Seals.

They also have a higher chance of obtaining nuclear weapons since they have nuclear power plants and have enriched uranium in the past.

Hard to say as both are supported by Obama.
But yeah, cartels all day.

Cartels ain't no joke.

Mexican cartels literally have
>100 times the funding
>100 times the man power
>just as much if not more fire power

Also mexicans are catholic

Everyone else you dumb somalia

Anything that removes mudslimes is okay by me.

>Mexican intellectuals

North Mexican Cartels are commanded by Russian Jews (who are not in Russia anymore), Cartels actually help IS to...

The Marines win, because they attack at night.

>Mexican cartels literally have
times the funding
times the man power
>>just as much if not more fire power

I've yet to see those jungle spics roll around with tanks and heavy weapons

>we're

Isn't that because they prefer to buy off the local government?

I think I'd give it to the cartels, they aren't as retarded but are just as ruthless, if not more so.

I would bet on the drug lords, seriously you can't really beat our local folk, specially since they are as brutal as the muslim retards but they also control shit in the government, have a lot of resources and don't really give any fucks about making examples.

Let me put this way, imagine if a one dude from a muslim community started shit against a local cartel, pretty much every muslim in that area would be fucked badly and since they have the right resources, people would turn a blind eye on all that massacre.

Seriously, this is not like a civilized region of the world where there's a distinction between innocent and guilty muslims. When a chimpout happens it's with everyone.

The Mexican government doesn't have tanks, look it up, they don't need heavy weaponry.

That isn't to say they wouldn't easily obtain them with the billions they make.

Cartel due to numbers, probably.

Also, pretty funny that both of those groups are funded by us.

>Cartels are former special forces and we're trained by Navy Seals.

Well so is ISIS so it should be fairly close.

>we're

better go /innawoods/ now.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

/Thread

Cartels. They have military training, know how to black ops, the AIM their weapons. Very well funded, they know how to. Get into places where they shouldn't be.

Damn near a tank.

>we
Lightweight felt my heart skip a beat.

Mexican cartels are fucking scary as shit. They will literally decimate entire fucking towns and break down civilization.

the world

>a bunch of homeless spics with machetes versus a militarized army that spawned from a literal warzone

Machetes huh?

WTF?! Can somebody explain to me this shit?
Wikipedia says that Hezbollah supports Los Zetas and other drug cartels. That sound extremely unislamic.

The cartels are actually really fucking smart. The mudslimes only have power because they happened to settle on a shit ton of oil. They're mostly dumb as bricks. I lived with an Arab guy for about 8 months. He was scared of my microwave and tried to convince me that eating with your hands rather than silverware imbued your food with good juju or something.

Hezbollah uses the cartels in order to get money into the USA

ISIS have tanks, STA missiles and heavy artillery

you can't be serious

>The Mexican government doesn't have tanks,
so are you saying the cartel is the government
> they don't need heavy weaponry.
then the cartel will be outmatched by ISIS
>That isn't to say they wouldn't easily obtain them with the billions they make.
true I bet the "US" could broker a good deal on what ever the cartels need

Cartel can easily obtain nuclear weapons through torture and extortion.

You may not understand, but the entire Mexican government is under cartel influence.

See

>Cartel can easily obtain nuclear weapons through torture and extortion.

Operation fast and furious.

That should be enough said to understand the situation.

Today no ARs and AKs, tomorrow Javelins and APCs

>Cartels are former special forces and we're trained by Navy Seals.

And ISIS was trained by CIA.

So it basically be Navy Seals vs CIA

>we're

HELP ME

With?

no fucking idea who would win but i am damn sure i would like to see that

Your like the known autist of Sup Forums just popping up randomly saying something completely retarded and try too hard to fit in.

>government

were not talking about a government assisted cartel

you asked who would win and its clearly not the sanchez and the boys with their outdated assault rifles

But that's the cartels strength, they work inside of the government and put effort into gaining control over it, while Islamic Militants would rather just suicide bomb their local governance structure until it literally does not exists anymore. This allows them to control the population by instilling anarchy but if we're comparing the two the cartels have a significant advantage because of this.

>mfw were debating this shit

its obviously ISIS btw, spics are the dumb

but the real winner would be everyone else, imagine all the ISIS vs Cartel beheading vids on liveleak holy shit

>ISIS is smarter

/sg/ called, they said to fucking kys Muhammed

>
>tanks

Guys, how do your magical islamic state boys will bring all that shit from the middle east to latina america? Do they also have giant magical carpets?

They can't do shit to the cartels, I Don't even get why you guys are arguing about this shit.
Look, the entire thing about them is sending a couple of motherfuckers to certain countries as refugees to cause havoc no? How the fuck they will send tanks to mexico???

All I see is a bunch of muslim people being brutally murdered by criminals if they ever tried anything funny.
And when I say muslims I mean literally all of them, kids, women, old, young.

>he needs the mexican government to intervene just to win against ISIS

you can't make this shit up

what's next, the cartel actually own nukes in iran?

>questioning the cost and logistics of a hypothetical question

you're one step away from calculating transportation costs

A frozen sun at -1000°C.

>how do your magical islamic state boys will bring all that shit from the middle east to latina america?
you can buy or steal a container ships
>They can't do shit to the cartels,
I disagree
>I Don't even get why you guys are arguing about this shit.
because we can. stop being a insufferable cunt

>ISIS will send a container ship full of tanks to mexico.

What's coast guard, son?
Will they send destroyers as well to stop the ship from being boarded and if it fails sunk?

>implying our government would let its pets fight each other

Isis fights special ops from all over the world.

I don't think the cartel has a navy user

Catholics always beat Mohammedans.

/Thread

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

All it takes is a Sub full of explosives and your stupid ass ship is toast.

businessinsider.com/cartel-narco-submarines-2015-4

>I don't think the cartel has a navy user

Oh shit, I forgot that user, we can totally enter a country with a big ass ship without any identification and the coast guard literally raping the shit out of you by doing so.

I'm sure they will last whole 5 minutes before there's a shitload of helis and ships around them with permission to shoot.

I don't think it matters right now.

>Low profile vessels (LPVs) are one of the most common narco sub variants. These vessels sit just above the water line.
kek can be spotted and repelled by small arms fire not even an issue

>we're

Dude, yes the cartels strength is the government, but ISIS' strength is the CIA...and maybe Mossad. You act as though ISIS is this all powerful, unassisted lone wolf.

yeah, but they're not very good at it, they are very good at killing civilians

I still don't understand how the cartel has a coast guard

Because they influence the government, and the CG is under the command of .....

You can't invade a country without having to deal with their armed forces.

The cartel you will face once you're in the country. First, you have to get there, burger.

Seriously bro, think about it. Can X enter Y country through their waters using a big ass ship without having to deal with those who job is patrol their coast 24/7?

but this thread is about the cartel vs ISIS not cartel\mexican gov VS ISIS

Mexican cartels are operative tier as they've already infiltrated the Mexican gov which received training from the USA during join war on drugs efforts.

But you have to at least make sense on how they get there and carrying what kind of gear.

Else it's not really worthy arguing about this hypothetical scenario.

Else we can also say the mexican cartel has the right connections to use chemical weapons against ISIS since they don't have to follow any rules.

run

Are you literally 12 years old?

Serious question, your delusions remind me of the daydreams of some autistic kid in school. You're the type of retard that writes future copypasta unironically.

Abu Hajaar is ISIS. You tell me.

t. Abdul Isha'mah

Can someone redpill me on the Mexican cartel ? I think they're pretty based from my current knowledge but can be a bit savage.

Watch the movie, La dictadura perfecta, it will open your eyes to the truth of the Mexican cartel and government.

>Cartel can easily obtain nuclear weapons through torture and extortion.
>nuclear weapons
still they cant fix your latent autism

ISIS - Constantly fighting in wars over the past couple of years, access to most weapons under the sun, alot of them ex military with the rest being trained in military tactics, most likely have a network of soldiers over Europe

Mexican cartel - drug running gangsters who kill locals and government officials in their spare time

hmmmmmmm

omg finally and australians are the shitposters..

The difference between the cartel and Isis, is that Isis would leave you alone if you act like them (lawful evil). The cartel is basically chaotic evil, and also much more drugged up. Cartel would win due to insanity.

>implying the Cartel isn't the Mexican government

>Mexican Cartels- Ex military trained by special forces from around the world with intricate smuggling networks generating billions each year. Wide spread corruption within the government allows them to get ahold of heavy armament.

>Isis- dirty muslim goat fuckers who get most of their kills from IEDs.

I can shit post too

how many suicide belts has the cartel per week ready to attack ?

>we're

So one is a literal army with weapons out the ass, and the other is a criminal gang. Gee what a tricky choice.

Definitely the cartels. El Chapo & Co. would fuck Isis up.

first he neds to run from getting is ass kicked by Trump

mexicunts fear the trump

this cartel ?

is this in mexico or in syria?

>we're

The best part about the cartel is, unlike Isis, they don't show their best cards for media attention.
They might.... They may not.... Who knows? The cartel does...

no, all are muslimtrucks

ISIS

siria

>That pic
That's actually amazing