Podcast thread

Podcast thread
>it's a Kissel can't form coherent sentences episode

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft/episode-232-bigfoot-hunters
soundcloud.com/junkfoodcinema
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's Kissel is annoying and should be kicked off the show episode

He is annoying but it wouldn't be the same without the full trio.

PiCkLe GiRlFrIeNd

Honestly I still cannot tell which one is Ben and which is Marcus half the time.

As someone who has no problem with the guys from the Dollop breathing and laughing loudly into the mics, I can't stand these fucking guys. Does the format ever change into something more listenable if I don't like the first few eps?

>it's an everyone keeps misreading the name "Dyatlov Pass" for a whole hour and a year later the title and filename still have it wrong episode
>BUT LE FUNNY RUSSIAN ACCENTS XD

fucking obnoxious bunch

Sounds like someone hasn't been practicing their chaos magic.

>Does the format ever change into something more listenable if I don't like the first few eps?

No.

Imagine being forced to listen to this garbage for 5 hours. I was hoping it'd be like Hardcore History with humor but goddamn was everyone speaking annoying.

>I was hoping it'd be like Hardcore History

Why would you think that?

>It's an "it turns out Mike's wife is a filthy Jew" episode

"Look, if you had in-laws like these, you'd wanna gas a few kikes yourself, know what I'm sayin?"

Ben Kissel says "oh, well, that's kinda fun" at least once every episode

>Listening to an episode which heavily features the abuse of children
>Ad for AdamandEve.com comes on just after a graphic description of said abuse

>isn't that nice

>Perhaps some mistakes were made

Wish they'd lay off the true crime for a while and focus on more spooky shit

any recommended eps for someone who has not heard this before?

I'm the opposite way. There only so much dumb conspiracy shit I can take when the hosts, and we as listeners all know it is bullshit.

no, but avoid episodes about anything british.

Depends on what you want out of the show, but this was on of the first (and still one of the funniest) episodes I heard.

soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft/episode-232-bigfoot-hunters

Hi Henry

aliens > serial killers > cults > ghosts

Ya know what? Agreed. I'd put Govt conspiracies between cults and ghosts tho

>it's a henry is carrying the podcast on his back episode
wait that's all of them

nothing against ben or marcus ofc

the jesse ventura bit was goddamn hilarious, i dont remember what episode it was though

Marcus is a weirdo but I can stand him because he brings the podcast back down to earth
Henry is genuinely funny with his impressions and sometimes can offer insight
Ben is just kind of there and once in a blue moon will say something kind of funny but it doesnt negate his stupidness

I'm looking for more overlooked/unremarkable movies podcast. The Forgotten Filmcast is one of them.

Not notoriously bad movies, not beloved movies, not cult classics. Just random shit that came and went and now you might find on the 8th page of a Netflix search.

soundcloud.com/junkfoodcinema
Has C Robert Cargill as co-host.

>Albert "The Carp" Fish
Listening to this episode at work with co-workers nearby was tough

This looks pretty dope so I'm gonna listen, but most of these movies are in "cult classic" territory.

>Name a more jocular friendship

Marcus parks is cancer.
His horrible laugh over ever joke, the screaming into the mic, the repeated misinterpretation of information would actually be tolerable if he didn't have to remind the audience "how hard he works" on research. To which, he hired assitants for his watching YouTube and Netflix documentaries.
Fuck him dude
Fuck Marcus parks, he's a naive child playing "radio man"

ben and Henry are fine

I sincerely hope marcus dies

I think he can definitely be too much. Ben and Marcus are needed, I also don't really get the negativity they get here.

literally the best episodes, fight me if you think otherwise.

>don't get the negativity

Marcus is a literal cuck

the only talent in cave comedy radio is henry
and Michael Che

yeah marcus always gets shit in these threads.

What about Holden
HOOLDENATORS HOO, where my fellow nators at?

Who else /hh/ here?

>It's a Marcus is described as attractive episode even though is fucking hideous

holden at least knows what he's talking about unlike that faggot marcus

"We hate movies " is funy

Remember when Sleepycabin said they were going to do five more finale episodes? How long will it be till we get 'em?

Also, how do you guys feel about Schmucks (Zach's new podcast)

>It's a Mason struggles to open a pretty easy to open box episode

>Its a Dan takes a 6 month hiatus episode

what did you think the story was?

>jengis khan
>jengis. Jengis.

OH NOOOOOOO

Sleepycabin is dead at the moment. The episodes might come out at some point, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Shmucks was entertaining, but I feel like it is gonna end up being too short and not uploaded frequently so it will gain no traction and he'll run out of guests to interview so it will die like sleepycabin.

I know.

The proper pronunciation is Jing-gis.

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm still not used to it
It's weird

>it's everything is going well for Dave while Graham falls deeper and deeper into humiliating poverty episode

What do you guys think of Decline of the West?

Dub-Trips confirm
Can you explain?

SleepyCabin is done. They released the rest of the secret episodes or whatever late last year.
It's done.
Over.
Fin.

This was fucking hilarious.

I don't know how I feel about the series in general, but I work in a place were I do nothing and can get away with an Mp3 player.

I have about 300 albums, and I've run through all of them 10+ times. I like fucked up shit, so a friend turned me onto this.

This episode I constantly had to stop so I didn't start laughing my ass off in the middle of work

who else /doughboys/ here
still trying to figure out what i think about bug mane

What are the titles for these episodes?
Have a 12 hour drive coming up and i want to build a podcast playlist.

Leonard Lake and Charles Ng parts 1 - 4

Shilled myself a couple times but I'd still appreciate a listen.

SoundCloud.com/anythingbutqualified

>be in Leftist millieau for years
>Marry a b'nai brith poz enabler
>gradually become more libertarian and an cap
>eventually swing to the ultra far right
My biggest question about the whole thing is, how much was his wife in on it? She must have known about it.

Anyway Exodus/Americanus is good and Bongo Bongo Book Club can be funny as fuck, given the right episode.

Thanks user

I like Marcus because he's the one who does the most research, take it seriously and grounds the podcast.

I like Kissel because whenever he makes a joke, it's always pretty funny.

Henry is pound and obnoxious and intercepts Marcus every time to do a Shiite character impression, that's just him screaming "shocking stuff"

Marcus literally just browsed Wikipedia or YouTube

He's lazy as fuck, and delivers his dumb interpretations with 100% conviction.
He's fleecing his audience for cocaine money.

I see where you're coming from, Henry is an actor so he's got an overbearing personality. But he is still a naturally funny guy, and his zaniness keeps a lot of the true crime episodes from being overbearingly dark.

What do you guys think of their streams? I was actually home today and was hoping to catch one live but they did it early this week.

it's just youtube videos and fags from the facebook calling in for their stupid questions.

still funny when it's no videos or calls.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Is all this Marcus hate because he's the most liberal of the three?

it's even funnier for the other podcast show focusing for the boston stranglers... their ads are unintentionally hilarious

guys, we know you browse the chans
your show would be more listenable if you didn't always laugh hysterically at even the most mediocre joke or anecdote. have a little dignity even teenagers aren't that easy

they should do a show on the TRS conspiracy

I'm stunned there's this many fans for such an abysmal podcast. Low standards or pure coincidence? Can't imagine they have more than 5000 downloads an episode. Must be a coincidence that this thread managed to get more than 10 posts.

Ive learned a few things about serial killers from their stuff, its easier to digest because of the comedy.

They're one of the bigger second tier podcasts on the net fampei

could be worse.

they're not blurry photos.

or josh hadley.

LPOTL is only good for serial killers and cults.
All the spoopy shit with 0 basis in reality is just "look how silly we think this is"
the listenerpastas are the worst example of these.
aum shinrikyo and the zodiac are their best episodes.

I'd also recommend the H.H. Holmes series if you're going on a drive, as well as any of the other Big hitter serial killer episodes

Or they're shills. Wouldn't be the first time a low-rent podcast got shilled on here.

I love their Serial Killer episodes, but I never bothered with their paranormal stuff, despite being a fan of more occulty and cryptid stuff as a younger kid.

I like the following:
"History of Rome"
"Doughboys"
"Hardcore History"
"Ancient Warfare Podcast"
"The Fall of Rome Podcast"

I also listen to the Ricky Gervais XFM Radio archive, max comfy for my morning drives. (If anyone wants 'em, I'll provide the links for the megashare)

I've actually gotten inspired to make my own sort of history show, but I put it on Youtube so I guess its technically not Podcast material.

what are some essential LPOTL episodes?

Unit 731 is one of the best

Albert Fish Trilogy
Aum Shinrikyo 4-parter
Ed Gein, Jeffery Dahmer, and HH Holmes.

Pretty much all the cult and serial killer ones are essential. I'd skip most of the paranormal topics quite honestly

who /Holden&EdLarson/ here

Brighter Side and Roundtable of Gentleman are both superior

Why are they such liberal cuckolds?

Roundtable is literally then slurring everything and making zero sense

and its funny. the Holden McNeely segments crack me up each time

>tfw Marcus is your favorite

Because they do their research.

In the "vaguely mystery or general spooky or weird shit related podcast" market they're one of the major ones

Big hitters.... Richard Rameriez, Ed Kemper, Dahmer, Gein.... all the others. Probably cause theyre the easiest to research and go over. They happened.

Vile Vortices is fun.

Columbine and Waco are pretty great too.

Never laughed harder than the OJ Simpson.

Fairies, Gnomes, and Ghost Cats are three episodes that they know are just fucking retarded so they have some of the most fun

>tfw Holden is just a less refined version of Henry

Does anyone listen to Sword&Scale here?

Any good?

>Says they do their research
>They won't admit trannies are biologically still the same sex even after they transition

It's alright, if a bit boring
Very Wikipedia-ish, not a lot of personality from the hosts but honestly that's a good thing because they go super in depth

Doesn't Ben work for Fox News?
And they're not the worst I've ever seen.

Really liking Wizard and Bruiser because it lets Holden really dork out. For everything that Henry is a fucking dork for creepy alien paranormal crime stuff Holden equals in nerdy fucking dork geek shit.