NFL player exposed, BENNET made up police story

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/las-vegas-sheriff-says-no-evidence-officers-mistreated-nfl-player-n806141

NFL player, Michael Bennet has just been exposed for making up aspects of his story about the Las Vegas Police who briefly detained him.

He made up stories about having a gun held to his head and a cop telling him he was going to blow his brains out.

In reality the video was just released and he was full of shit. All cops have been cleared of any wrongdoing once the video came out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe2mhfG63FA
youtu.be/_suLE5YbQ2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cops say they did nothing wrong
>therefore we can believe them

Wew well if you say so

>black
>football player
>seahawks
>scumbag llar

Color me surprised

some details
- said he was never told why, is on video being told why and says he is okay with that reason
- says the cops are white, cops are 1 black and 2 hispanic officers

Most of his story has been proven wrong now.

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

as a fellow pig i just want to say that the above piece of shit will be sued for a shit ton of money for his actions. maybe at that point these dividers will start thinking first before speaking.

Damn.

Did you even watch the video? He was absolutely not exposed as a liar.

The police video was edited and no body cam

>believing the police

ahahahahahahahah

Sued how? By the state?

This

I honestly preferred watching the Seahawks back when we were shit because we didn't have all these arrogant niggers like Bennett and Sherman. I think I'm going to quit watching them until our roaster gets overhauled and we rebuild.

>racists getting desperate as fuck

reddit assures me that the police are lying and this is a case of brutality and he dindu nuffin

A civil suit by the cops/department ither slander or libel I believe. My business law course didn't cover the difference, and I don't feel like looking it up

um no sweetie, if that were true niggers wouldn't be kneeling for the anthem honeybuns

>Police force believes that police did nothing wrong

Wow OP I'm shocked.

Watch the video and read the story you dumb nigger. Even liberals are admitting Bennett lied.

Sherman got a 4.0 in Mechnial Engineering from Stanford.

>nigger cries racism/brutality

Surely he would never lie

>police never lie! Just look at how they cover for themselves!

For rightists, bootlicking is a science to you losers.

Yeah so that's why he tried to revoke some reporters press pass for asking him a tough question.

>edit out the only point of contention

This, t.b.h.

>THE VIDEO IS A LIE, IT WAS CGI, A FUCKING BLOO BLOO!

Faggot.

i thought he got a fucking communications degree?

he was calling the nigger a racist, idiot

Let's be clear buddy cops are the only thing stopping us from genociding all of you shitskins and traitors since we have all the guns. You should be the ones licking their boots.

Even if they didn't pass him along because he's an athlete (so tolerant!), the argument is that he is arrogant. Someone with a 4.0 in mechanical engineering can't be arrogant?

Slander=Spoken
Libel=Literature
There you go amigo. 150k value right there

it was a communications degree.
3/10
and stanford athletes take easier classes than the reg students
source: friends go there

I went to UW and it was basically impossible for an athlete to fail a class there.

I really don't give a fuck about any of these nfl politics, just waiting to win the superb owl and get redemption

CAUSE HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE DINDU NUFFIN
HOW MANY DINDUS COULD A DINDU IF HE DINDU NUFFIN

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe2mhfG63FA

niggers gonna nig

Thanks, b-but muh college experience

niggers crying racism is like girls crying rape. it's been abused so much that now no one believes them until all the facts come out

Not an argument. Cops collude all the time.
>cops protect you from being genocided!! 11!1

I'm truly shaking.

>arabs listed under white
this irks me tbqh

I was an athlete (not a horse) at ND. Saw a ton of ppl who shouldnt be there buyt $$$$
Football players took remedial math (adding fractions level) freshman year to cover math requirement. And we actually reject based on standards

Doing what they are told to do. Lie

youtu.be/_suLE5YbQ2s

Just remember how fast you called the cops on Dylan Roof and James Alex Fields and screamed like babies.

Not sports. Fuck off.

The one white guy in that audience

>Dylan roof
An illiterate inbred is your hero? Typical.
>James Alex Fields
Another outcast Sup Forumsedditor who was mentally incompetent. Wew.

At least we actually take out folks in power instead of random innocent people.

Haha your amazing congressman assassin fired 50 shots but still couldn't get a kill.

What is body cam?

Something cops turn on and off at will.

>watch video
>pretty much everything Bennett says is confirmed
>conveniently no video of him being arrested is being released

why are so many people on Sup Forums cop bootlickers? it does not benefit anyone for the police to abuse their power

Did you not hear how he ran when the cops told everyone to get down and none of the cops were white?

Then why is ESPN reporting it?

why would anyone ever want to validate blacks over the cops

they don't need any more encouragement to be more criminal, they need dads

they don't understand authority whatsoever

>ESPN
>sports

>cuck that doesn't want to talk about a nigger being a nigger also doesn't like the SJW sports network that caters to cucks like him
Damn ESPN BTFO

Go away Sup Forums

um no sweetie, sticking up for low IQ criminal niggers makes you the idiot. honey.

oh weetie this isn't your safespace, go back to tumblr

> arresting cop did not turn on his body cam before
keks, this isn't even about a dindu situation, dirty cops gonna dirty cop

when will cops stop digitally altering their body cam footage to hide their racist behavior?

drumpf needs to be impeached immediately for this

Niggers are sociopathic liars. Who the fuck would lie about this shit? Nothing but a nigger

Sports are a weapon, politics is knowing when to pull the trigger

Fuck off, leaf.

Which the didn't.

this

I'd risk and lose my life for the people in this country that do something of positive benefit, nigger or not. I will not do the same for criminal white or criminal niggers. I think that washing our hands of them through execution is the best way to rid ourselves of a cancer that is festering.

Sorry leftcucks, I'll never back your 'police brutality' flag protest, because the fact of the matter is that they deserve it.

>inb muh Sup Forums

>Mechnial Engineering
Lol, try communications faggot.

MENA people are Caucasians Cletus.

I believed you until you couldn't tell the difference between the two.

Com'on man, if you can't even remember your college course how are we supposed to believe you are a cop?

this. holy shit what an insufferable group of divas

>tfw comfy royal oak with next to no crime

>ran away when cops said dont run
>plenty of other black ppl there they chose not to detain

gr8 b8

Jesus christ a city full of niggers

If Michael Bennett is so full of honesty and respect for humanity, and dignity and law, then why did he act like a guilty bitch the whole time?

It really really scrubs the ole grey matter

>filthy nigger being a nigger
>Dirty cops being shitty douchebags with small man syndrome
It's a shame they didn't blow the nigs head off then get the electric chair for it
The world would be objectively better if that happened