Washington post says brits are retarded. Is this true?

Washington post says brits are retarded. Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4pogig/googlemsm_at_it_again_theyve_been_pushing_this/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rebuttal = reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4pogig/googlemsm_at_it_again_theyve_been_pushing_this/

Just a trigger story using trigger words to trigger dumb people.

Yes
\thread

This is suprisingly helpful

Does that mean that I've been triggered? I knew this day would come. Where are those safe spaces I keep hearing about?

>48% vote to remain, many of them having no idea what leaving is even about
>lose
>"I better figure out just what all this entails, let's ask Jewgle"
Wa-fucking-la.

Didn't Google admit to pushing 'remain' propaganda?

>"what is the eu..... Going to do without us."
>"....GDP without UK"
>"....policy on leaving"
Etc
Etc
Etc
Its just more propaganda trying to scare the UK to stay.
Eu is shitting bricks thinking of life without them.

Probably a bunch of schools have issued assignments to their students about the referendum, in addition to others being curious as to what all the fuss the adults are making is about.

Why Trumpies are that dumb?

Brexit have nothing to do with anything they are standing for. The only achievement is to stop Slavs immigrants and I'm sure this isn't something they want (exclusively Muslim Britain :).

Muslim immigrant is some Britain doing voluntarily.

>Pic related, me on the right, Trump supporters on the left

They don't have control over there borders until now, besides refugees could also move into the EU

There is a reason communists are throwing a shit fit and that is less brown people will be let in

You can easily refuse refugees or accept a dozen just like most EU countries did.

For borders you can ask for special treatment and the EU promised to do after the voting. Or even just leave the Schengen area...

It was the dumbest move I even seen. In the dumbest timing I even seen.

British searched 'Game of Thrones' more than 'what happens if we leave the EU', it is just extreme butthurt from leftists who got BTFO.

no, they no exactly know whats happened, lots of backtracking now.

51 percent

It's a matter of sovereignty from an organization headed by a man who's all but said he would do away with democracy if he could.

Stop with your bullshit. You Americans sell the monkey and laugh about who buy it.

>implying that's not libfags trying to learn what they're supposed to be upset about
lol

> linking to plebbit

get the FUCK OFF OF THIS SITE NOW. this site is for grownups.

>believing the globalist (((media)))

>Is this true?

what's true is they're trying to make it sound like it's not the liberals that voted remain googling what the EU is

>implying the old people that voted leave haven't known for decades

the left's own whinging arguments defeat themselves

Why is everyone assuming its leavers searching?

Nothing stopping remainers searching it

Did you forget? majority of the leave voters were old people that dont use computers

haha, almost certainly the truth

yes clearly, the old foggies have known what the EU was for decades.

>Washington post says brits are retarded. Is this true?

Yes. It's completely true.
So is everything else the Washington post says.

It's probably little kids

this was PROVEN long long ago...

for the UK, the EU has been around for a long fucking time user

A FUCKING PENTAGRAM

Yeah... my biggest fears is we will found oil in my country, and a Republican American president will convince the people that we are the devil's country and invade us.

If there's any chance we may find oil, we should change that flag.

Its called racketeering, an old american past time.

The EU is based on it.

I don't trust any country that have Jews on it.

They teach other people how to Jew.

This is fucking hilarious they try to do everything to make it seem ''stupid people's decision''. They could be just googled ''EU'' keywords to find news about brexit and related content. Not that they didn't know what the fuck is E.U even tho it is, that's E.U's fault to not inform their people properly.

>Morocco
>Invaded by the U.S
You do realize we've got the longest standing treaty in the form of a Treaty of Friendship, right?

pirate killing bros forever.

>Google couldn't ever know if the searchers voted for remain or leave
>info being used to label brexiters as retarded racists
Leftist media everyone

The ones who fall for WaPo lies are retarded, yes.

Did a large portion of these people vote Remain?

>implying this isnt being googled by all the 12-20yr olds who are non political and dont really understand or care about politics

I doubt some 40 yr old person votes to leave then googles to see what the EU actually is despite being a part of it for much of their adult lives

Yep

How did they know searchers votes leave?

>joke voters getting their shit pushed in

I likehow many hard sources there are for this and how the same 1 quote from some guys twitter is reused ad nauseum

what?
This doesn't actually make any sense.

It's mainly the young retards, I've seen it on my cuntbook wall.

It's literally chavs that use that emoji with the laughing face with tears. Calling people racists for voting leave.

Yeah.

This just looks like the Washington shitpost clickbaiting with nonsense titles as always

This, the washington post are pure cancer

They know what it means that's why they voted for it.

so we need to increase the voting age to 40

What? Like 3 people regretting their vote?

72% voted
28% didn't

Most probably a huge portion of people who are less interested in politics than a blade of grass, who got caught by surprise when the "Brittain leaves EU"-headlines where everywhere.

Then those dimwits googles it, since they have no idea what the EU is in the first place.

We have people like that everywhere, also in Austria. More than enough of them to be quite honest. Shit they would google how to take a dump if it wouldn't worl automatically.

How many people actually voted?
Maybe this was people who didn't vote who were googling?

That doesnt fit the narative you biggot

Confused teens and idiots who voted remain now are trying to figure out what the big deals is

this

School children getting some bullshit research assignment on the EU after Brexit (current_week)

Well, at least they're educating themselves, just see how in the US, parallel to Trump's rise to power, the top searches still are "where to get watermelon" and "KFC".

Still, it doesn't mean they don't know, they're just looking for more info about the whole thing. There's been endless debates about the exact consequences, and Brits still aren't over talking about what it really entails, so while you could spin this as "people are retards", it's more like people who voted remain worried about the future. Also let's not forget the 23% or so people with the right to vote that didn't, and then, those that don't have that right yet: kids also use Google.

There are plenty ways to interpret this, but I guess you can understand why ((((they)))) spin it as "brexiters are retards".

This Brit gets it. Our media this side of the Pond is as fucking (((honest))) as the media shilling for remain.

THIS. This is exactly what happened.

People that thought they were voting REMAIN to fight racism are suddenly looking up what the EU actually was and why people wanted to leave and what it means for them now.

>Oh, it wasn't just about racism.

And here's an actual number.

No, it's remainians spazzing out probably looking up why we voted out of it. I don't expect them to understand, they're currently signing a petition for a rule change that was to be implemented before the referendum which they now think means if they get enough signatures they'll have a 2nd referendum. It's like they haven't even read what they're signing because they're retards.