ITT: Fat Shaming Friday

Let's raise awareness of this sweeping epidemic across America

Stay on your containment board you roidmonkey faggot.

sage

Fattie detected

Die fatty

>I LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN

Hello Ahnold. Choke on a protein shake you degenerate fucks.

Go take a walk user.

Am I fat?

Post your selfie then fag.

Then check these dubs.

>I'm going to die of cardiac arrest before I hit 50, and I'm damn proud of it *breathes noisily*
Cool story bro

Fat for a European but average for USA

And? Then we go out on fridays and fuck the girl you crush on and hump your pillow thinking about you pathetic cretin.

Wipe that acne off your face, it doesn't look good with that jealousy (and that pudge).

If you are 10+ pounds overweight, which you are guaranteed, you should go into the car, turn it on in the garage and wait.

To be fair, I'd rather eat junk food and drink beer all day and die at 50 than workout every day, eating celery and tofu and live to be 80

That thing is not just morbid in its diabetesities, but it's also ugly like a bloated roadkill harpseal, that slugged it's way bruised and battered into a vat of acidic, radioactive sewage

You could lose some weight but overall you look nice.

Fucking moron right here.

Why not just suck the end of a mossberg and get it over with? I guess you can hold out if your waiting to get married at 40 to a chunky mailwoman divorcee with two kids.

>Then we go out on fridays and fuck the girl you crush on

You're on Sup Forums you fucking idiot. You're not fucking anyone.

>I LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN
>DUDE SEX LMAO

Suffocate under a bench press bar.

Getting old is a fate worse than death. 50 is pushing it but it's tolerable. I have a suicide pact with a buddy that if we're both alive at the beginning of 2040, we're Thelma and Louise-ing it. You can get old if you want, that's fine. I don't see the point in working hard knowing it'll all be for nothing anyway. Might as well spend what time you're lucky enough to get doing everything you want to do.

Being fat is a choice.
I'm free to choose.
Why do you hate freedom?
Why is your life so utterly devoid of meaning that you lazily choose the lowest hanging fruit to clumsily paw at?

>I'm free to choose
>don't choose something different from what I choose though or else I'll get mad at your choice

Sup Forums had these threads in 2014. Fucking leave.

>I eat to much food
>can't put down food

Do yourself a favor: get some running shoes, buy a doorway pull up bar even though you might break it from your fatness, and some 5-30 lb dumbbells. Pirate P90X and while it downloading: go for a run, fattie.

No excuse for this obesity epidemic.

Thanks for the fat shaming threads guys. I wasn't really fat before, but it did really scare me to make sure I never come close to their lifestyle, and so far I've lost about 25+ pounds like it was nothing, and still going.

> dat antisocial awkward weirdo stare.

I would smash your retard looking face in you fat turd

Whats up with all the anti american thread lately?

Used to be fuhrer friday

Hah, fatty. Lose the weight, faggot.

I'm not mad, newfriend.
But you are.
Why are you guys so mad at fat people?
What did we ever do to you?
In fact, we're a blessing.
Because of us you have more women to choose from.
Because of us, you have state of the art hospitals.
Because of us you have comfier seats on planes and in theaters.
Because of us your portion sizes at restaurants are worth more than what you pay for them.
Don't be mad, skinnyfags.

:)

>be turkroach
>be needlessly violent

wow

There are a lot of people fatter than you if that makes you feel better.

Yes, you are fat.
Time to git /fit/ breh

I agree. And I'm an old fag. Never thought I'd make it this long. Figure 5 or 10 years and if some disease doesn't kill me I'll download a terabyte of heroin.