Brexit Voters Were Uneducated

What do britfags and brexiteers think of these correlating maps?

What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
youtu.be/0gHLfMXb0Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disenfranchised nativist working class upset about being ignored v.s elitist well educated looking to keep status quo safe to ensure wealth and power

Essentially populism vs elitism

libtards
this is taking into account art/liberal art degrees

Don't really care, liberals will say half the country is full of racist, uneducated retards who were duped into a bill a of goods.

Time for another prima nocta, fuck the sense into them.

I honestly think education is overrated.

Education is sort of like sensory overload. You put so much stuff in your head that you gain a sort of vague idea that "nobody can really know anything", and so you choose to trust experts.

Over and over again, I've noticed that really clever people don't know much at all about mainstream topics. They know a great deal about what interests them, and they decide things based on principle, not "facts". Facts are things you can work around.

So for example, I bet a lot of Brexeters don't know exactly how it will affect the economy. But they have a principle of local government. And who can fault them for this? In the end, facts are no substitute for principles. I mean that unironically.

it means schools are indoctrination camps

Yeah, lets respect the opinions of people who did a photography degree

You're not subhuman just because you didn't go to liberal arts school for 4 years for a degree in sucking black cock

But go ahead, keep vilifying the working class, I'm sure they'll vote for you someday

uneducated people so stupid amirite

Daily reminder

(((EDUCATION)))

feminist muslim study degrees

academia wanted to keep raping the rural and labor sector economies.

>shitting on the working class is a good idea

it's like the globalists want to lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Nobody knows how it will affect the economy. All we have seen is a panic reaction to a major change, which happens all the time. In a few days it will be stable once people realize that nothing has really changed and that the panic created a whole bunch of cheap stock to buy up.

ITT: Triggered uneducated people who are angry about being uneducated, and anti-intellectualism.

Ignorance is good, knowledge is bad.

universities have been infiltrated by liberals and converted into brainwashing centers and a means of ensuring continued political power for years to come.

>All this butthurt from salty, uneducated retards
You guys are hilarious. Keep it up.

Correlation does not equal causation.

This is damage control by the Remain camp trying to paint opposing voters as stupid. Looking closer at the map reveals that there are some areas where university education was over 69.5% and they still voted leave. Notable aswell, some areas with with lower levels of University education went with the remain camp.

This is the same shit every major party does after an upset. It attacks the others as stupid, unsophisticated, and vulgar in an attempt to avoid confronting their own shortcomings and lack of persuasiveness.

I'm far, far too educated. The funny thing that education isn't necessarily "indoctrination", but it has an effect that makes people compliant. It just makes you uncertain about things because of your knowledge that there is such a wide range of views.

At some point, I realised that no matter how many names for different views I had learned, I never really had a good reason to think I was wrong in the first place. So I went back to all the opinions I had before I was "educated".

This is the type of mindset as to why brexit won, Elitism. If you treat the uneducated people that do the work like shit instead of educating them, expect to be slapped in the face at some point.

No its because what this guy said Social justice isn't about equality anymore. Its about compensation for what they deem "fit". It's not enough that we have all the same rights they have to be above others in some way but they wont admit that.

Education is fine and good, however what you're paying for at a university is an education in liberal memetics.

God bless Johnny Cash.

Considering that ""education,"" includes feminist dance theory, I doubt this is really a significant correlation.

>correlation of two sets of binary data
Garbage

>scotland's "free education"
>educated

>educated
All this really means is that they passed all of Goldstein's approved holocaust education classes

phd (biology) here

It means you need better sources

It's not that the less educated working class voted Leave because they're retarded (and therefore must be disregarded). Frankly it's taking that sort of view that made them join the Leave camp in droves.

I've got a financial math degree and I understand nil about econ. If I had majored in Econ or British studies or EU studies then I might be someone to base an opinion on.

Most of these people probably have liberal arts degrees. They could all be raptured tomorrow and no one would care.

Can a bong explain to me exactly why certain areas are yellow?

smart lad

It means government indoctrination has to be more evenly spread across the entire population and for longer duration, so that people who get out of government's supervision (school) will get a few additional years of "education".

those doesn't really correlate very well and correlation =/= causation.

Voted in
Scots
Mudslimes
women studies majors
bankers/shills

Voted out
entrepreneurs
Blue collar workers
Whites

>WHY WON'T THESE STUPID RACIST INBREDS VOTE IN MY BEST INTEREST?

ITT:

>I didn't get an education, therefor education is bad for you.

Classic crab mentality.

>What does it mean?

It means that blue-collar workers who have seen the real effects of EU membership firsthand (depressed wages, strained NHS services, etc) in their own lives decided to vote in a referendum that would allow them to improve their lot in life.

I fail to see what a Swedish degree in bull-prepping has to do with the legitimacy of a person's vote.

A government housed in a city hundreds of kilometers away that is controlled by unelected bureaucrats who are answerable to no one is objectively shittier than a parliamentarian one closer to home made up of elected representatives who can be held accountable by the people they are representing. This isn't fucking rocket science. A dog could understand this.

Shit, almost every objection made to the Leave campaign was usually always based in complete self-interest.

>I won't be able to go on holiday as easily!

>Wah, I will have to get a visa now!

Entitled hedonistic narcissists, the lot of them. They can't even see past their own desires and pleasures long enough to see how fucked over they were.

Yer degree in physics or philosophy doesn't make you more knowledgeable of politics

What you described is the Dunning Kruger effect most "educated" people are atop of mount stupid because their education gives them an unwarranted sense of confidence surrounding political issues despite their small degree of actual life-experience.

Good job on these fucks insulting 52% of the country.

I think yer a faggot

and even if people have slightly better brian cpus they can still get it wrong if they are fed garbage

Lol you are a total shitbird. Most of them aren't wrong, when I was in college I had to take a sociology course. The teacher would literally single out white men, stand by them, and has them how it felt to have a penis. She went on for a hour one day how lucky we are (the 3 white kids out of mostly women and blacks). We are just simply sick of being shit on for no reason whatsoever other then they can with impunity. They other side can say whatever they want with no consequence or recourse, whislt we merely whisper and it's the biggest fucking deal, we are biggots and hate mongers...
Now the image in the OP is pretty telling. What you are mistaken is for taking college education as a measure of intelligence. Any sheep can march to orders to get a piece of paper, I did. But it doesn't mean you are capable of making any better decisions. The fact they are so heavily indoctrinated is incredibly apparent if you look at any social media.
Also it doesn't take into account total bullshit degrees, which is probably a majority of them.

>Elitist well educated

College and university is free in Scotland m8.

Think this sums it up nicely

>Yer degree in physics or philosophy doesn't make you more knowledgeable of politics

Oh God, yes.

However, even worse than what I stated earlier are the people that voted remain out of self-loathing and guilt.

>Britain colonized and enslaved the world, and so, should lose its identity as recompense!

I mean, holy fuck, the guilt for commonplace practices that were perpetrated by every civilization in existence since the beginning of time are somehow always placed at the feet of the West. They don't even realized that the unique culture and values of the West are the reason slavery was ended here FIRST, why WARS were fought to put it to death.

I want one asshole to show me a Wilberforce of the Arabian peninsula. I bet they couldn't.

They allowed a cultic mindset informed by complete fabrications to guide their vote. Effectively, they are religious zealots who are seeking to legislated their holy book. Fucking frightening.

The Dunning Kruger effect refers to laypersons overestimating their knowledge or ability you absolute idiot.

It showcases the exact opposite of what you're trying to say, that those who are uneducated exhibit unwarranted confidence. The more knowledge and experience you attain, the more you question yourself until you reach a level of actual competency. Education and experience is the fall from Mt. Stupid.

My god, this is example of the Dunning Kruger is way too meta.

I am in the academic system and I'd say his version is far more accurate.

Tertiary education is too obsessed with showing first-years that "everything they thought is wrong". Then if you make it all the way through grad school, you may eventually realise that everything is just as open to argument as it ever was. And in the end, the most knowledgeable, deepest thinkers in the world can't do anything but formalise their own intuitions.

The problem is that being (((educated))) does not make you smart.

I don't know. What does these correlating maps mean?

>being (((educated))) does not make you smart.
time to shitpost this all over twitter

That's your mentality though...

>hurr these uneducated fools!
>They don't need jobs! fuck them!
>Why won't they pay for themselves, why do they need my welfare? fucking educated plebs, why don't they just get a job already!!!

They're angry because YOU took away their jobs, YOU took away their dignity and now YOU expect them to pay for YOU.

University is free in Scotland, as opposed to the England or Wales.

So education is correlated with being an idiot. Judging from the people I met in college, this seems true.

>I am in the academic system and I'd say his version is far more accurate.

His version is absolutely accurate.

I'm not sure that you even read his example, because in it he described the accumulation of knowledge as the loss of confidence. That it made him uncertain about everything.

In his own words:

>It just makes you uncertain about things because of your knowledge that there is such a wide range of views.

Somehow you took that to mean that educated people are on Mt. Stupid. When it is qutie the opposite, people who question everything and are uncertain have fallen from Mt. Stupid and are now able to make the climb to competency.

It's called liberal shithole colleges.

because educated people aren't on the ground to see the actual shitfest occurring, they're insulated in their ivory tower so they abstractly think that all their leftist values are correct because they are not the ones being affected by low employment and high crime, etc. etc.

You seem quite confident.

There are literally hundreds and thousands of useless degrees you can take on which are subsidized by the government to hide unemployment figures. Most of the people who take these courses are fucking retarded and brainwashed by the leftist teaching establishment in the process. /thread

>makes a man out of straw

Nice strawman, who is it for?

>Education
>Informed on politics

Show a demographic map of useful degrees and we can talk.

A dance degree doesn't make you well-informed on economic issues

4 year degree is not education nor educated

>phd here, everyone at the phd level thinks of 4 year degree individuals as nothing better than high school kids
>phd still not enough

Low education doesnt mean they are "dumb" for voting leave. They are average people tired of getting walked all over by elites who are not from the UK.

Where is that great video of the brexit debate where the black guy says:

>im a low skill worker
>im always going to be a low skill worker
>im tired of the EU making it impossible for me to get a job or a raise
>im tired of this immigration

That video summarizes exactly why brexit passed. Not everyone can be the white collar banker or office worker or phd, and they are tired of being abused.

The average brit, the average American is the heart of the country - and they demanded respect.

>pls someone find me that video, i cant find it anymore

Does anyone have that pic of Farage drinking a cup of tea in front of protesters? I lost it.

Yeah, and they also cram tolerance, acceptance and all that shite down your throat on a weekly basis in college.
Every other week getting told how trannies are so brave and we should do everything possible to make them feel normal and how they are just like us.
Getting it drilled into people that you aren't allowed to say anything bad (read anything that can be slightly interpretted as negative) about the muslims because their culture is different from ours and they might take it badly.

Its fucking free brainwashing.

t.Davie MacScotshite that was one of the smartest people in my school, high school & college, given numerous awards for national challenges in mathematics and such, that ditched out of college education to become a builder because fuck everything.

This, also counts in irrelevant shit like "womyns studies" as "educated".

>be South Wales valleys
>receive the most EU funding in the UK
>vote leave anyway

a) Those stats are wrong
b) There IS a clear distinct gap in average IQ between Red and Blue states because almost every Southern state is strong red but;
c) The people who vote Red in the South are not the ones dragging down the average IQ

This one?

youtu.be/0gHLfMXb0Yg

This triggers Sup Forumsfags.

Just like the Brexit/Education maps.

such educated arguments. how on earth did we compete?

That guy is pretty based.
The fucking remain guy
>I'm a musician, comedian, and all that
So your a cunt that does nothing for the country then?

LOL, have you ever been to the South?

It means the privileged want to stay in the EU because it benefits them.

There are dumb white people everywhere, that's what a bell curve does, "dumb white southerners" is just a stereotype that is perpetuated by the media and liberals

The average IQ of whites in the South would still be on par with the average IQ of whites in the North

>"dumb white southerners" is just a stereotype that is perpetuated by the media and liberals

You've clearly never been to the South

>The average IQ of whites in the South would still be on par with the average IQ of whites in the North

LOL

Bless your ignorant soul. I'll pray for you.

Good post Straya.

Yes, this guy!

Being "educated" in this day and age is being a brainwashed subservient peon of the state.

*seventh time this year cuck*

Yeah why is anyone surprised that more university graduates voted for Brexit? Has anyone been to a modern university lately? Every course outside of STEM may as well be called "Why white people need to die 101".

>Not having a college degree = uneducated
>Working back when a degree in liberal indoctrination wasn't required to be highly successful
Are liberals really this retarded?

Would you happen to have that one picture of those British private school-kids wearing those slave collars and the like while being tended to by some guy in Stereotypical African clothing?

I seem to have lost it.

Why are people assuming a uni degree makes you elite.
I'm speaking from my day to day life experience but maybe some one can find the real numbers to prove me wrong.
But a uni degree isn't even close enough to being rare to make you elite. I wouldn't even be surprised if like almost 50% of people above 21 have degrees

ITT: uneducated Sup Forumsfags who think that most people are studying women's studies in college

IRL: The most popular majors for bachelors degrees are business (#1) and health profession related (#2), and the amount of engineering bachelors degrees being the fastest growing according to NCES

Yours is the only comment one needs to read.

>Everyone who didn't vote the way I want is a shitlord who needs to educate themselves
Libtards are so predictable.

>""Hm, we need to convince people that Brexit is wrong"
>"I KNOW! We'll just keep insulting and shaming the voters into submission."

The correlation is based around big cities. Big cities attract educated people and migrant populations alike.

Wales is the best Celtic Nation

(((Educated)))

So they were working class? You know, that class of people the educated leftists always claim to care about?

People indoctrinated by the educational jew are more likely to agree with the beliefs purported by the jewish educational system.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK!

Pointing out a correlation is insulting?
Your no better than a nigger that shouts racist to any one pointing to black people have a lower iq on average

i love how these days, going to college automatically makes you """educated"""
majoring in liberal arts with a minor in gender studies isn't education

No, I don't have a cuckshit folder.